PDA

View Full Version : Taking the plunge

Amanduhrob
01-28-2006, 09:22 AM
Ok Girls,

I have finally decided to buy some breast forms, and need advice.

Where to buy
What kind
Tape on, or free floating
Nipples, or not

I'm not too worried about the cost, but won't spend over $300 (U.S.) for them.

I would like them to be as realistic as possible, even thou I'll never pass for a GG.

Thanks in advance...
Amanduh

mskilmer
01-28-2006, 10:00 AM
You will be SO happy when you get them. I had no idea how much difference they would make ... both in looks and in my own sense of confidence. I got mine from misssuzionline at ebay. She's great and the product was super, and the price was under $100. Go for it! I wish I'd done it a lot sooner.

Phyliss
01-28-2006, 10:18 AM
Last summer I bought a pair called Takeouts. I found them in the lingerie shoppe I frequent. They come in a small pink box that looks like a Chinese takeout box of rice. Soft silicone forms that help give that "little boost" Not too expensive I might add. Only about $25. I figured for my first ones that would do me just fine. I'd like to get a nicer pair and as soon as I can scrape together the needed bone$, I'll do just that.
They can be found at www.thebetterboobjob.com

Jeri Rene
01-28-2006, 10:29 AM
Check out

www.thebreastformstore.com

the sales staff were very helpful (via emails) answered all my questions before ordering.

Amanduhrob
01-28-2006, 09:51 PM
bump...

Cmon girls, need some help here:clap:

Sharon
01-28-2006, 09:53 PM
Jeri had it right http://www.thebreastformstore.com/ is the best place I know to get forms, and they are always spoken of highly here.

trisha_anne
01-28-2006, 10:05 PM
I just got my first pair of forms the other day. And like many of the other ladies I got them from http://thebreastformstore.com/ I bought a pair of Golden Seal attachable forms for under 200 dollars. I also bought a pocket bra to wear with them but they are also attachable using their tape kit they send you for free. I absolutly love them and even my wife says they look and feel like the real thing.

Jenny Beth
01-28-2006, 10:25 PM
Another vote for www.thebreastformstore (http://www.thebreastformstore) Great prices, great products and great service. They even have a 1-800 number if you need to talk to someone.

Jadeanne
01-28-2006, 10:44 PM
Amanduh,

Almost a year ago I graduated from uncooked rice in nylons to Transform Classics from The Breastform Store and don't know how I ever did without them. They look and feel so much better than the rice boobs. The $150 they cost are still my most expensive CDing purchase, but I don't dress femme without them.

The Golden Seal attachable forms weren't available when I bought mine, but that wasn't really high on my personal priority list.

You should carefully decide exactly what you want: size, shape, attachable or not (the ones designed to be attached should have a longer life than ones which aren't if you want to try the braless route), and nipples (some forms have them, some don't, nipple size varies, plus you can purchase nipples separately).

I did my own research (temporary paralysis by analysis), ordered what I thought was best for me, and I'm pleased with the ones I got.

I didn't email or phone The Breastform Store for advice, but lots of members of this and other forums post that they received very helpful advice.

I hope you choose wisely and eventually get the breast forms of your dreams.

Jadeanne

Amanduhrob
01-28-2006, 10:49 PM
Thanks so much:bs: Looks like I'm going to be a breastform gal also:thumbsup: