PDA

View Full Version : So frigging happy!

RachelRoxx
12-24-2014, 10:55 AM
Well, im sure some of you have been seeing the pictures from my latest escapades as Rachel. This GG friend of mine came back into my life at the perfect moment. Ive been so stressed with work and the band and my health I was ready to explode. But she came along and has turned me around. She has helped Rachel more than she knows. I finally have the confidence I never had. She has shown me that I need to say ef it and do what I love. The first time we hung out and she did my makeup and i looked in the mirror i nearly cried. I couldnt believe it was me. Her and her fiance are two amazing people. They have provided me with a safe place to go where I can be myself completely and be loved and supported 100%. Im no longer hiding in my room with the door locked when i dress up. Im no longer hiding my clothes and wigs in the corner of my closet under blankets like its shameful or something. She helped me get organized, learn what looks best and what doesnt, how to properly do makeup, shes a GG and knows more about it than I do. But I guess that makes sense. Lol. I cant thank her enough for what she is doing for me. I know im being sappy but I just want to share my joy and elation with you all. I never, ever cry tears of joy. In the last few weeks I have multiple times. Lol. She helped me get that taste of freedom to be who I want. And oh what a sweet taste it is.

bridget thronton
12-24-2014, 10:59 AM
Wonderful place to be right now

Linda Leigh
12-24-2014, 11:40 AM
As the late great Joe Cocker sang "with a little help from my friends"

RachelRoxx
12-24-2014, 11:47 AM
As the late great Joe Cocker sang "with a little help from my friends"

Funny you say that because i sent her a link to the video of him performing that at woodstock. Lol

Annaliese
12-24-2014, 12:02 PM
YOU need to do something for this girl, I hope you got her and her fiance something nice.

Robin414
12-24-2014, 12:56 PM
Me too! I have a GG friend and she is amazing! I absolutely love her! She's even turned on when I dress! My SO lets me get a room to let 'Robin' out and I always invite my REALLY girlfriend to share pizza, wine, and teach me to walk like a girl, she loves it!

RachelRoxx
12-24-2014, 03:33 PM
YOU need to do something for this girl, I hope you got her and her fiance something nice.

Youre absolutely right. Ive taken them to dinner a few times but she also asked ne if I would play Canon in D minor by Pachabel at here wedding and I accepted. She wanted to pay me but i told her no, shes already given me more than a girl can ask for. Lol

"Gabriela"
12-24-2014, 03:36 PM
Congrats for your beautiful friendship Rachel! Take good care of her, that kind of friends don't come along too often :)
Hugs!
Humana

justmetoo
12-24-2014, 03:58 PM
That's a wonderful friendship! Makes me a bit wistful. I'm glad you and her have that kind of fun and supportive relationship!

Ressie
12-24-2014, 04:02 PM
Sounds like a good person to have in your life. And it's nice to see another musically inclined sister. I played canon in D (on guitar) at a wedding last year although I'm not a Classical guitarist.

RachelRoxx
12-24-2014, 04:10 PM
Congrats for your beautiful friendship Rachel! Take good care of her, that kind of friends don't come along too often :)
Hugs!
Humana
No they dont. Ive been searching forever for a friend like her. Funny thing is we dated years ago and neither one of us ever brought up our infatuation with dressing. I really wasnt then. It was still just a dream. Regardless im just happy to have an amazing friend in my life.

MakeupRox
12-24-2014, 04:13 PM
Thats a fantastic friendship! Such a valuable gift. I am very happy for you!

Happy Holidays

latex-steph
02-02-2015, 06:21 PM
So glad you have found someone to share your secret with. When I met my girl and told her about dressing and was accepted it was like a giant weight was lifted. Having someone accept me with, what I considered at the time, the strangest 'fetish' a straight guy could have literally overhauled my confidence. This was before I ever discovered this forum and knew how big the community is.

donnalee
02-03-2015, 07:19 AM
As the late great Joe Cocker sang "with a little help from my friends"Yes he did, but the Beatles' George Harrison wrote it and sang it first.
Youngsters!