PDA

View Full Version : my female name

carrie2014
12-24-2014, 05:36 PM
When you are dressed en femme does your SO or anyone who knows you cross dress call you by your male name or female name. After almost one year I was talking to my SO. I was telling her about some of the names i see on this forum. she asked me if i have a female name. I tell her my name but she still calls me by my male name. But when I told her i was wearing an red dress for christmas she came back and said to me that her and her girlfriend will be having christmas dinner together. That made me feel good that she see me as a female when dressed.

for

Laura28
12-24-2014, 06:13 PM
When dressed or in drab and talking about girl thongs my wife refers to by my female name.

RachelRoxx
12-24-2014, 06:23 PM
When Im dressed everyone refers to me as Rachel. But my close GG friend and her fiance have gotten into the habit of calling me Rachel and referring to me as "she" all the time. Lol

Stephanie Voorhees
12-24-2014, 10:04 PM
Occasionally my wife will call me Stephanie while dressed, but she usually calls me by the typical pet names like "sweetie" or "honey".

krissy
12-24-2014, 10:36 PM
my ex used to call me brandy any time she wanted to embarrass me by putting me in weird situations like dress all out and walk to a store with her following me there or drive across town pick up paper at Texas campus witch got me pulled over on highway i had to get out get searched then i stood there as the cars drove by i was so scared and sexy at the same time.that wife used it that way because she hated me wanting the clothes and i was desperate to have someone hold me while dressed.i took what i could get

Sophie Yang
12-25-2014, 02:47 AM
Carrie,

My wife and two boys use the appropriate names or pronouns based on how I am dressed.

It is my mom who still gets them confused sometimes when we are out. It doesn't really matter since my male name can be used for as male or female without any issue. When she says "he ...", I think that the people she is talking to hear "she...". Most of the time I just let her do all the talking. My mom asked me to go as her guest to the Senior Center for their special holiday lunch this past Monday. When we got there, a gal asked my mom for her guest's name. I just gave her my name and we went waltzing, more like shuffling, in. My mom had the marked coffee cup to take home the table flower arrangement which I carried out for her. The gal who was registering guests said, "ah Sophie, Sophie Yang won the flowers." This is the same gal who signs Seniors and their guests in when the Senior Center gets final dress rehearsals to one of the local theater groups plays. It should be interesting if she remembers me and my mom gives my male name.

Here is a slight twist to your question. Does anyone here ever forget how they are presenting and use the wrong name?

Marcelle
12-25-2014, 05:02 AM
Hi Carrie,

The name thing is a bit funny in our house. My wife will refer to Isha (in the third person) . . . "I think Isha will like this" but she will call me by my male name. I asked her once and she said it was what she was used to. It is not a big thing as my male name works both ways (Marcelle / Marcel) so I really don't mind. My friends are about 50 percent split in that some refer to me as Isha and others as Marcelle but all use the appropriate pronouns.

Hugs

Isha

Lily Catherine
12-25-2014, 06:12 AM
I have never dressed in public, but Iris gets referenced quite frequently among colleagues albeit entirely in jest (read: "Dress code is beachwear, you don't stupidly turn up in a suit." "Iris, at least wear a sundress, not a bikini.")

docrobbysherry
12-25-2014, 12:56 PM
My daughter, the only person I live with, would refer to Sherry as, "%#&@#!" If i allowed that kind of language in our home.

RachelPortugal
12-26-2014, 04:26 AM
When I am dressed en femme my wife always calls me Rachael. She rarely uses any terms of endearment to Rachael, they are reserved for Ray. When shopping in drab, she will sometimes refer to Rachael in the third person, such as "Do you think Rachael would like this dress?" I suspect it is so that people around us are not given the impression that the clothes are for me. Then again, at other times she will hold a dress up against me and say "You will look good in this." I suppose it depends on how relaxed she is with the crossdressing thing at any particular time.