PDA

View Full Version : Panty waistband showing

cddonnalynn
01-28-2006, 02:03 PM
Hi ladies. I just joined. Great site.
I'm wondering if there are other sisters who enjoy this as much as I do: Showing some of the waistband of my panties. I love to wear floral vanity fair panties (nylon/spandex fullcuts are my favorites), and let them show a bit over the waistband of my pants. You know, when you bend over and they ride up a bit. It's a great thrill to let them show (not too much, an inch or two is plenty), and to know that somebody has seen them.
I'm 39 and have been doing this little turn-on exhibition for most of my cding life. Just wondering if anybody else likes to do it, too; and if anybody else likes to see others do it.

Nikki Dee
01-28-2006, 02:26 PM
Hi. Love...not something I personally do...but I suppose it's just another version of that exhibitionist streak we all seem to have to some extent or other...some girls love to show a little bit of stocking top for instance...not me of course...no, no, no...never.!!!LOL
Nikki. xxx

Helen MC
01-28-2006, 02:31 PM
I love to see knickertops on a lady and used to look out for this in the girls at school where the puckered up tops of their white or navy blue knicks would show above the waistband of their skirt. For myself I am careful to ensure my shirt, tee shirt etc are over my panties to avoid discovery.

Sally/nyc
01-28-2006, 02:39 PM
Hi girls: I used to worrythat my panties would be seen when I bent over, but now years later it doesn't make any difference, I'm proud of my panties and wear them 24/7, different styles, but yes I also love the VF flowered panties full brief as well as yellow color, and I absolutely love Elita boy leg panties as well as Warner full briefs.
And, I love to see womens panties above their slacks waistband, or even a pantyline, and certainly even a guy with panties revealed unknowingly.
Hugs
Sally

GypsyKaren
01-28-2006, 03:01 PM
I've said this before, I'll say it again. A lady should never let anything show, it's better to leave something to the imagination.

GypsyKaren

TaraB
01-28-2006, 03:18 PM
booo...thats old lady talk.

showing a little is fashionable these days....and in fashion you must roll with the trends or be left behind.

I definitly will say this...while its in fashion to show off that thong with the low rise pants...only some girls can pull it off. Just like in many otherinstances in fashion.....people need to be smart and realize what they can and cannot wear.

i think thats the biggest problem in the CD/TV/TG world.

Gothgrrl
01-28-2006, 04:22 PM
I was told off recently by my SO for allegedly looking at a GG photographer who did this while bending about to get shots of a band.

I was told ' if she's going to do that she should at least buy some nice knickers'.

Sheesh. They looked fine to me.
GG.

Paula Rae
01-28-2006, 04:27 PM
Tara, why would you say that? Gypsy is expressing her opinion, which happens to be mine too.

As far as fashion is concerned, I browse all the fashion type magazines and yes it is trendy to let a little show but I have yet to see panties showing as you describe in post #6.

No, I don't like to look at peoples panties peeking out of their clothing

Ricki B

serinalynn
01-28-2006, 04:49 PM
Ok girls I believe its ok to be just a little bit risque. I have in the past let a little bit of lace from a cami hang out below my top and not one person said any thing to me about it. and I know my panty band has been seen before. I wear bright bold color satin briefs from Lane Bryant Stores.:cheeky:

TaraB
01-28-2006, 10:09 PM
Tara, why would you say that? Gypsy is expressing her opinion, which happens to be mine too.

As far as fashion is concerned, I browse all the fashion type magazines and yes it is trendy to let a little show but I have yet to see panties showing as you describe in post #6.

No, I don't like to look at peoples panties peeking out of their clothing

Ricki B

i wasn't commenting on her as a person....just the comment she made. I too had an opinion and expressed it. It didn't match hers(or yours) but there was no intent at being rude to her.

fashion magazines are one thing(and quite honestly a completely flawed sense of how women really dress in the real world).....but real life...that is another. I have seen more thongs on womens rears then on their feet in my time. Low rise + thong = todays fashion for the girl that like to be a bit more risque. Only bad thing is some women cannot pull it off and you end up seeing a bit more then you ever wanted.

Tiffy
01-28-2006, 11:50 PM
Sometimes I kinda like when the band of my panties shows a little. But I worry about people seeing it. So go firgure:confused:

Kisses, April Marie

Nastasha
01-29-2006, 12:29 AM
Yes, mine shows from time to time.

And it's been seen. I had on a pair of floral briefs one time, leaned over to get something off the bottom shelf, the lady beside me gasped .. I looked up, she smiled and said .. "Nice Flowers". :doh:

Helen MC
01-29-2006, 03:42 AM
Here in the UK you only have to go down any High Street or Shopping Mall to see girls with their panties showing over the top of their jeans or their skirt waistband. This seems to be quite acceptable these days I like it! However I would suggest caution for the CD who is otherwise in drab, say at work, down the pub, etc. If you are wearing a relatively plain pair of knickers or panties in a single colour then it might not matter but if they are pink, or have a lacy trim, or are floral patterned then it will be a bit of a give away if the waistband is showing above that of your trousers or jeans and could attract adverse attention from other male workers. Unless you are "out" to your co-workers and accepted then I would think it is better to be safe than sorry and to wear your shirt, vest etc over your panties not tucked in.

TaraB
01-29-2006, 04:26 AM
so true Helen.

while most people are either respectful or embarrissed by it and wouldn't say a word...there are more then a few people who might think otherwise and jump you. the visible thong/panty is an indoor thing only for CD/TG unless of course if you are dressed up already. hehe

Raychel
01-29-2006, 09:13 AM
Definitly No showing here. They are supposed to be covered up with a nice slip and a dress. ;)

winkys pet
01-29-2006, 01:59 PM
well have to say iam guilty of this,i actually have my size label on show,i know its cheap and tarty,but the thrill and rush i get is hard to fight!i go in to the local store and ivariably bend down to the lowest shelves in front of lady shoppers who understand the sizing and what 16 means on my labels,often get strange looks and little giggles,

PamelaB
01-30-2006, 06:40 AM
It is hard not to show off your panties when you are wearing low rise jeans. Bend over and wham there you hve it. I enjoy giving just that little bit of a show. Usually nothing is said even when someone sees it. I did one time have a teenage girl tell me her friend was wearing the same pair of panties. Boy did they have a giggle fit.

Pamela

Alesia
01-30-2006, 08:08 AM
:thumbsup: My waiste band has been seen alot. Most recently by my mother who I did not think knew. Get a lot of reactions. It makes me feel good to not care.

Cheery GG
01-30-2006, 08:39 AM
Guess panties is better than a builders bum....lol

cheery
xx

DeniseNY
01-30-2006, 04:45 PM
Sorry for sounding like an airhead American, but what is a builder's bum?

Helen MC
01-31-2006, 04:49 AM
This is seen on building sites etc when construction workers dressed in teeshirts and jeans are knelt down or bent over. Their shirt rides up, their jean and underpants slip down and they show off the tops of their buttocks and even some of the cleft of their bum (butt). Im sure this happens in the USA but you call it something else as "bum" means a tramp in American.

Stacy Reso
01-31-2006, 06:47 AM
i love having my g-string showing

Alesia
01-31-2006, 07:23 AM
i love having my g-string showing
love my hi cut satin showing

TGMarla
01-31-2006, 08:29 AM
I've said this before, I'll say it again. A lady should never let anything show, it's better to leave something to the imagination.
Come on, Karen....not even a little of the bottom of your slip now and then when you're sitting down? :D Anyway, I thought this forum didn't allow visible panties. As for "Builders' Bum", in the US, we refer to that as "Plumbers' Crack".

Staci
01-31-2006, 10:22 PM
Not something I do either but I have heard that a large number of CDs will do this. Maybe as a way to show others a little peek at who they really are.

Carlacd
01-31-2006, 10:30 PM
"Builder Bum", "Plumbers Crack" also can be refered to as"Automatic Pencil Holder". Been caught twice, once at a store and once by my daughter, told her i was wearing a thong. And of course as a daughter would say "EEEEWWWWW"

Stacy Reso
01-31-2006, 10:49 PM
Not something I do either but I have heard that a large number of CDs will do this. Maybe as a way to show others a little peek at who they really are.

people see enough of me when im in a mini with legs uncrossed

Miriannah
02-01-2006, 02:56 AM
I guess for me, the only 'panty' tops I'd want showing would be from a thong or g-string if I was wearing one. Normally, I hate any visible signs of underwear and when using boring male briefs, I even tend to fold the band down a bit. That way, even if I do something like bend enough to give someone a peek, all they'll see are my pants and skin. To me, that is infinitely hotter than any kind of undies showing--except thongs/g-strings of course! Now, I just need to buy some...

Edit: Just saw the thing about plumber's butt, and figured an edit/addon/clarification was in order! I'm pretty slender, make proper use of a belt, and bend at the knees so I don't reveal anything close to...that.

FROCKYHORROR
02-01-2006, 07:09 PM
i wonder if real GG's get the same thrill!

lilyminx
02-01-2006, 08:28 PM
TaraB, I totally agree. Like you say only some girls can pull it off and luckly I am one of those girls, 5 10', 65 Kilo giving me a 26' waist. I always show a bit and i feel sexy doing it. I also like having VPL's. But what I love doing is when i notice someone checking me out from accross the room, to lean over and let my thong to rise up at the back. They love me doing it to lol.
Word of advice, only try this with a thong on, granny pants do have the same reaction

Rochelle 5
02-01-2006, 08:55 PM
:thumbsup: Most definitely!! I love to do this, but not in stores or malls close to home. I love doing this when looking at things in the lingerie section of the store so there is no question who I am shopping for. My favorite show off item is a pair of pink thongs from Victoria Secret with pink roses along the top. They certainly draw attention when someone see's them. I have received many smiles and a few complimentary comments from my viewers. ;)