PDA

View Full Version : Getting more daring

GreeneyedCindy
01-28-2006, 08:13 PM
Although i,vebeen trying on womens clothes since I was young and wearing womens panties for a long time. Thisforu has helped me be more daring finally .This week I bought a pair of womens hush puppies not too feminine but noticeable. Then I put them on and went to Eckerd to buy lip stick.
I put that on in the lot. Then I went to burlington and bought new panties and bra wearing the shoes and lipstick. I also bout stockings. Then today i put on my panties shoes bra and went to fashion Bug and bought a nice lavendar top and pink socks. I put them on in the car and spent the rest of the day driving and shopping like that . I got some second looks but didnt mind it was nice. anyway just thought I,d share who knows what next week will bring

uknowhoo
01-28-2006, 08:16 PM
A shopaholic is born!! :bs:
It really is a liberating experience, isn't it?
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your outing so.
I'm sure there'll be many more to come.
Congrats on getting out there!
Hugs,
Tammi

Bridgette_Mann
01-28-2006, 08:42 PM
Long time reader and first time poster here.

I decided to go shoe shopping at Famous Footwear in male mode. I had on pantyhose and no socks so I would try on shoes. It was a lot of fun. I even did it in front of some other women who were shopping.

The sales girl was very nice as well. As I left she asked if there was anything she could help me with. She was willing to help find a shoe with me. I should have taken her up on that offer but I did have to go. But she sure did make me feel good.

I hope to do it again sometime.

Bridgette

Sharon
01-28-2006, 08:51 PM
Although i,vebeen trying on womens clothes since I was young and wearing womens panties for a long time. Thisforu has helped me be more daring finally .This week I bought a pair of womens hush puppies not too feminine but noticeable. Then I put them on and went to Eckerd to buy lip stick.
I put that on in the lot. Then I went to burlington and bought new panties and bra wearing the shoes and lipstick. I also bout stockings. Then today i put on my panties shoes bra and went to fashion Bug and bought a nice lavendar top and pink socks. I put them on in the car and spent the rest of the day driving and shopping like that . I got some second looks but didnt mind it was nice. anyway just thought I,d share who knows what next week will bring

Gads -- a member for just eleven days, and we've corrupted you already! May She-Ra have mercy on our souls....

Seriously, Cindy -- huge congrats and a hearty "atta girl!" :)

AprilMae
01-28-2006, 09:07 PM
Then today i put on my panties shoes bra and went to fashion Bug and bought a nice lavendar top and pink socks. I put them on in the car and spent the rest of the day driving and shopping like that . I got some second looks but didnt mind it was nice.

Was that you?:cheeky:

GypsyKaren
01-29-2006, 01:05 AM
Oh, to shop, to shop, always must shop! You just can't beat it, can you?

GypsyKaren

danielle1973
01-29-2006, 02:47 AM
i think im the only male i know who loves to go shopping, and thats because i wander through the aisles wishing i could try everything on. it is better now that my wife is more involved and accepting of me cd'ing but she is not really a shopper!!! she usually has a time limit of about an hour and then has had enough. i seriously think i could go non stop for a couple of days, if i could try the things i liked on.

cheers
Danni

Dana
01-29-2006, 03:11 AM
One day, a "Devil May Care!" attitude hit me, and I went to the state capital, and just threw caution to the wind, and bought all kinds of girly stuff!

It was exhiliarting~! And I remember thinking ~ "No wonder girls like shopping so much!"