PDA

View Full Version : Physical therapy

Glenda58
12-29-2014, 04:14 PM
Today I had to for physical therapy for my shoulder. After the stretching they had to put electros on my shoulder to help stimulate the muscle. I had to unbutton my shirt underneath I was wearing a gray cami. She put on the electros turn them and didn't say a thing. After 15 minutes she told them off and didn't said a thing other than see you tomorrow. May wear my blue one then. :)

Daryl
12-29-2014, 04:38 PM
When I went to physical therapy a few years back on my elbow I did leave my bra at home.
I would take my shirt off and still be in my tee. It would be on the outside of my jeans. I'm sure
while I was on the arm bike the waist band of my panties might showing. Nothing was never
said about it.

Beverley Sims
12-29-2014, 06:22 PM
I am not in the habit of wearing anything feminine to any medical procedures.
I want them focused on whatever my problem is.

lingerieLiz
12-29-2014, 10:52 PM
Years ago I went to a chiropractor and one day they told me to undo my pants. I had on control panties and they put the stimulators under the top of them. I figured they knew I wore panties then so I wore what ever from then on. One day the gg chiropractor came by to take them off and pulled my panties up so they snapped. No one ever said anything and I remained a good customer.

lingerieLiz
12-29-2014, 10:59 PM
I also had a physical therapist who was working on scar tissue in my groin and hip. She knew I wore panties and was comfortable with it. One day she said she was going to work on my groin and slide her had under my clothes. I didn't realize what she meant until she slid her hand under my bikini panties. She wasn't trying to be sexy it was work for her. The good part, it kept me from having surgery.

Jean 103
12-30-2014, 12:37 AM
It’s been a year now since I broke my leg. I went thought months of physical therapy. I don’t underdress unless you count panties. The thing is I am completely shaven. If they put one of those pads over a problem hair you will know it.

Sarah V
12-30-2014, 01:50 PM
I never knew Physical Therapists did scar tissue work, until I had done to me as part of my overall PT Rehab for my Total Hip Replacement. Let me tell you I know now they do scar work!!!

I had purposely decided prior to me having surgery to stop dressing all together till I was totally done with all my post-surgical appointments and was released from PT (which just happened in the beginning of December). I went cold turkey,--- no underdressing, no waxed body hair, and no having my toe nails painted for about 3 months. I think it was the right decision.

Glenda58
12-30-2014, 06:49 PM
I've been under dressing for years. I don't care if they know or care I don't have anything else to wear any ways. Went today with a cute tank top on she has to get the pads on bare skin and the tank or cami works the best for her and me. Will be going for 3 more weeks 3 times a week. Not going to change what I'm doing it's me and who I am.

Lori Kurtz
12-30-2014, 06:54 PM
Most professionals in medically related fields have some understanding of the variety of gender-related issues that people deal with, and understand that unless you choose to share specifics of where you are on the spectrum, what they observe about your attire or your body in the course of the work they do is none of their business. At least I hope our world has made that much progress.

SandraInHose
12-30-2014, 07:44 PM
Since I wear pantyhose under my jeans every day to work, I didn't think twice when I was able to squeeze in a last-minute follow-up visit, primarily just to discuss my lab results for my bloodwork. Still didn't think anything when they took my BP and got out the stethoscope and listened to me breathe. But I was NOT prepared when the doctor reached down and lifted up my pants leg and felt my leg above the ankle! (to check circulation or swelling.) I had on nude hose that day so they closely matched my skin tone, but they're still silky and smooth, and I'm sure he recognized it wasn't my hairy skin he was touching!