PDA

View Full Version : Starting off right

KatieGG
12-30-2014, 09:16 PM
So me and my husband left yesterday morning for Charlotte and it got off to a funny start. We stopped at a gas station right before we got to the NC/SC boarder I walked to the counter to get a pack of cigarettes and he started for the bathroom. He was just about to open the door to the mens room and the young guy working called out " Oh Miss your going into the wrong one!" LOL. The best part was when my husband turned around and smiled "oh it's ok, I'm not really a miss". You should have seen the poor guys face, he turned beet red eyes wide open, I couldn't help but crack up. He fumbled an apology and my husband walked into the restroom. He passes fairly well if someone was to catch a quick look or just passes him they probably don't notice. He was dressed to blend in, black leggings and one of those Victoria's Secret varsity hoodies with the word PINK across the back with his hair pulled back in a pony tail with a headband.

Also the best part so far, while at the mall this morning we by chance overheard a couple talking about having two extra tickets to the Panthers/Cards playoff game on Saturday (the other couple going with them couldn't make it) Long story short they sold us the tickets! I got myself a Panthers shirt (life long Seahawks fan so, screw the Cardinals) and my husband got a Arizona shirt (yes its a woman's shirt) while we where out. Can't wait for the game!

Kate Simmons
12-30-2014, 09:36 PM
Glad you are having fun Katie. Keep us up to date Hon. :)

nikki2014
12-30-2014, 10:20 PM
I would've loved to have seen that kids face. :lol: Priceless I bet. Sounds like you are having fun. Enjoy.
Nikki

Amy Lynn3
12-30-2014, 10:33 PM
Katie, welcome to NC. I live about an hour drive away from the Stadium. Maybe we can turn you and your husband into a Panther fans. If your husband will wear a Panther shirt he can use any restroom he likes. It is like a free pass to any thing in NC.:battingeyelashes:

Jodi
12-31-2014, 01:16 PM
Hope your tickets for the game aren't counterfeit. The way you got the tickets is listed as one of the top three scams for selling bogus tickets.

Jodi

bridget thronton
12-31-2014, 02:37 PM
Thanks for sharing part of your adventure

PaulaQ
12-31-2014, 02:40 PM
It's probably a lot safer for him to use the women's room, or better still, a unisex family restroom, if he's presenting as female. However, it is possible that he could be harrassed whichever facility he chooses. Please be safe. Mostly people are cool, and y'all will be fine. Mostly.

Krisi
01-01-2015, 08:12 AM
If you dress as a woman you should use the woman's restroom in most cases. Certainly in your husband's case I would have thanked the kid and turned to the woman's restroom.

Marcelle
01-01-2015, 08:18 AM
HI Katie,

Thanks for sharing . . . it sounds like a fun road trip.

Hugs

Isha