PDA

View Full Version : wearing capris

christinetcd
01-28-2006, 11:07 PM
Hi all.Just wanted to say that today my wife said,hey Christine,try on these pink capri pants she just bought!My wife doesn't know i dress so it was so much fun!!!What a great day.My wife calls me christine and i just love it.Take care all.Love Christine

DanaJ
01-28-2006, 11:12 PM
I am confused here - if your wife doesn't know you dress, then why does she call you Christine and ask you to try on her capris???
Hi all.Just wanted to say that today my wife said,hey Christine,try on these pink capri pants she just bought!My wife doesn't know i dress so it was so much fun!!!What a great day.My wife calls me christine and i just love it.Take care all.Love Christine

christinetcd
01-28-2006, 11:35 PM
Hi Dana.I know it's wierd,but she calls me Christine...I don't know that started,but she has done that in front of famaliy and friendsand i just love it.She has told people after she calls me Christine and she says ''he likes it so i keep doing it''.As far as trying on capri's today,she says,''try these pants on,you dont care right''?I said no and just had fun..bye bye

GypsyKaren
01-29-2006, 09:22 AM
I love wearing capris, my wife gave me a pink pair and a real cool white one with designs on the legs. I used to wear them all the time when I was a kid, I got teased a lot for that. Oh well. Welcome Christine!

GypsyKaren

AprilMae
01-29-2006, 10:04 AM
Hi Dana.I know it's wierd,but she calls me Christine...I don't know that started,but she has done that in front of famaliy and friendsand i just love it.She has told people after she calls me Christine and she says ''he likes it so i keep doing it''.As far as trying on capri's today,she says,''try these pants on,you dont care right''?I said no and just had fun..bye bye
I think you may be further out of the closet than you may realize.

DonnaT
01-29-2006, 12:09 PM
I think she want you to cross dress, Christine.

Ask her if you can try a skirt. Then when (yes I mean when, not if) she says sure, go ahead. Tell her your secret.

tara 24-7
01-29-2006, 05:31 PM
donna got it right hon kisses tara xxxx

loriannetucson
01-30-2006, 01:32 AM
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but me thinky this thread stinky... with inconsistencies. GGs can tell right away.
I wear capris all summer long. Denim, and the khaki and green kind, with t-shirts or polos. I wear them without necessarily trying to look femme. My wife wears capris all the time and thinks I look good in them too. She knows they're popular in Europe with men. She even wore my capris to work once and told all her male coworkers, "These are my husbands!" She said they gave her an odd look, but I'm glad she did that!

dani_grl03
01-30-2006, 01:32 AM
I love jean cappris. They look great and are so comfy. Low rise, streatch, cargo pocket, juniors are the bomb! :D

nikky
01-30-2006, 10:41 AM
i think you are out to your wife and just dont know it. or she is just waiting for you enjoy because she does... i would tell her if i were you. sounds like it might be a good thing. i remember in college before i learned that crossdressing was a heterosexual thing i was afraid to tell my girlfriend who actually pushed me in some ways. we would come home drunk and she would ask put her panties on me and giggle or ask me if she could paint my toenails which she did alot. but i look back and wish i would have went with it more. who knows what would have happened.

my gf now of 3 years doesnt know about my dressing but its getting close. the other day was my birthday and she had a pedicure appointment with a friend of hers. and i joke "sure get a pedicure without me". she casually said that you need an appointment and didnt respond sarcastically or anything. so i joked that i would just do my own when she was gone and she said go ahead. i chickened out on it but she came home and looked at my feet to see if i had as she was showing me hers. so maybe next time i guess. now because of this site im more secure with my self.

MsJanessa
01-30-2006, 12:26 PM
Sure she doesn't Hon:dom:

ErikaLeigh
01-30-2006, 01:00 PM
If my wife gave me that kind of opportunity, I would be out to her that second.

Sam-antha
01-30-2006, 02:50 PM
Get with her one night and find you are out to her.
Be brave, don't listen to us in case we are wrong but...

TaraB
01-30-2006, 03:02 PM
sorry ladies but Capri's are fashion no no's

they went out of fashion years ago.

christinetcd
01-30-2006, 08:35 PM
Well ladies,thank you for your thoughts.I still think capris are cute..even if it out of style.Just sharing a new experiance with you all.kisses,Christine

Sharon
01-30-2006, 09:36 PM
Well ladies,thank you for your thoughts.I still think capris are cute..even if it out of style.Just sharing a new experiance with you all.kisses,Christine

They're not out of style. I've seen several spring fashion lines with them predominently featured. I just think it helps to be thin and waifish to get away with them.

lela
02-13-2006, 06:54 AM
I just bought a pair of rose colored capris from Lane bryant online. I love the look, sooooo feminine. A pair of capris, a cute top, and my favorite sandals makes my day.