PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of going out tonight

Gwinnie
12-31-2014, 09:47 AM
To pick up pizzas. :-) I would get to drive, and go into a public place for a short time. I need to nair my legs and a bunch of other stuff, but might be a way to at least get out a little. I have a super sexy red dress I might wear. And being New Years Eve I might not stand out too much.

Gwendolyn

Lynn Marie
12-31-2014, 10:02 AM
To me, it just seems so sad that this is such a solitary hobby. It's just so much more fun with girlfriends.

Jenniferathome
12-31-2014, 11:03 AM
I promise you WILL stand out in a sexy red dress while picking up a pizza. If that's what you want, great. If you want to blend, then low to no heels, skinny jeans and a sweater are more appropriate.

nikki2014
12-31-2014, 11:07 AM
I agree with Jennifer. The first thing anyone will notice is someone in a red dress. But blending in with a pair of tights, leggins, and a sweatshirt might be a better choice. Good luck. Nikki

Beverley Sims
12-31-2014, 03:56 PM
I am with Lynn Marie on this one.
There is so much satisfaction doing it with company.

justmetoo
12-31-2014, 10:28 PM
Solitary isn't necessarily sad for an introvert like me. Sometimes I need solitary! :)

But, yeah, to the OP, a red dress will probably still attract some attention (maybe less so than other occasions), especially if you're doing something more casual like picking up pizza. But then again, why not go for it and just have fun? :)

Krisi
01-01-2015, 07:53 AM
I don't think the "sexy red dress" is a good idea but why do you need an excuse to go out dressed? As long as you are comfortable leaving the house and coming back home dressed, you can go out and drive around, get out and walk, shop in a mall, whatever you want.

Sarah L
01-01-2015, 10:20 AM
I'm a little late getting to this thread, but I'm sure we all want to know. Did you get out last night? Is this your first time out?

I would definitely save the sexy red dress for a night when you really want to be noticed, but you can still get out in a conservative skirt or dress. I get out in a skirt regardless of weather and have yet to get unwanted attention,

I hope you got out and had fun!

CarlaWestin
01-01-2015, 11:11 AM
To me, it just seems so sad that this is such a solitary hobby. It's just so much more fun with girlfriends.
Sexey red dress AND a pizza?
Add a bottle of wine and invite some girlfriends over!

Gwinnie
01-05-2015, 10:00 AM
Well I didn't go out. So, I've still never been out of the house. Maybe this weekend? Probably not.

Gwendolyn