PDA

View Full Version : need help with corsets

paula
01-29-2006, 12:22 AM
hi it is me agine paula the new girl in need same help das anyone now about corsets i am dieting and loosing weight so far 28 kg but need to lose 20 kg more now like to use corsets can it reduct my waist (belly) how to tight them up and what is the health risk in them thank you all for any help love paula

Felicity
01-29-2006, 10:54 PM
The best informational source I can think of for corsetry is at http://www.staylace.com. Check out their site and linked sites. Should find the answers you want.

Dragster
01-30-2006, 08:45 PM
A proper corset (not the lightweight fashion tops which are sometimes called corsets) can take a good 4" off your waist immediately, and over time, with waist training and weight loss, can take a lot more off.

The best way to tighten one is to get someone else to do it for you, but you can do it yourself. I find the assistance of a strong door knob, to hook the loose ends over, very effective, but make sure you fasten your shoes before you tighten up; you won't bend far enough to reach them after!!

Tony

Wenda
01-30-2006, 10:24 PM
I have a very strong rubber corset that I bought on eBay. Has about 20 very strong hooks and eyes on the front. Very tight, but very effective. Also a relief when I take it off. Check out some of the common on-line catalogue sites. best wishes.

Shelby
01-30-2006, 11:30 PM
I bought a corset from RufflesNLace.com and they were so helpful selecting just the right one. It will be arraiving soon and I can't wait for it. In the meantime I bought a Waist Cincher, which is a bit shorter then a corset. I followed the instructions on how to lace it up and fit it on myself. I was amazed at how slim I suddenly became. Now they say don't tighten to much, gradually tighten over time or you risk damaging the corset. I bought a padded panty to help define my hips, but I took one look at my new hourglass figure and decided I didn't need the hip pads. I have a little bit of love handles and want to hide them - well it worked, but it slimmed me down so much that my rib cage hung over, maybe to tight. The corset I have on order is a full length that covers the breasts, so that should help my shape. If you've never worn a corset, you are missing out on one of the most amazing fem experiences ever - to actually stand in front of a mirror with your hands easily resting on your hips - wow!

rnewpoint GG
01-31-2006, 09:06 PM
Go to www.versatilefashion.com. There customer service phone number is ***********. They will be helpful. They also sell a book on corsette trainning. Rachel