PDA

View Full Version : what do you use

Dana_cd
04-27-2004, 05:33 PM
Hi girls,
I'm just wondering, and looking for new ideas, I know the best thing to get is artificial beasts, but if you don't have them what do you use? I my self at the moment am using bath scrunches, they seem to work very well, but I don't get any bounce from them, anyways I'm just wondering :confused:
Does this sound dumb?

CindyT
04-28-2004, 12:51 AM
I go out and buy balloons - specifically "Pink" and the largest diameter I can find, usually about 16 inch diameter. BUT, you need to stretch them out by first blowing them up as large as they can go for about an hour or so.

Next I fill them up with HOT water, really hot, and fill them up so they are huge. The hot water helps to stretch out rubber so it will be soft and limber.Try to make a knot in the end that you can later untie. Leave them for at least a couple of hours and roll them around in a bath tub which will test for strength also. If one breaks, it failed quality control! The ones that do not break, let out enough water to make it be about a "C" cup or whatever you like. Have your bra on when you are ready so you can "Test Fit" for just the right size. Be sure to get all the air out so there is no "Sloshing" sound when you walk around.

The real trick is to get 2 of them exactly the same size! When you get them right tie a knot in the end which can act as a nipple when placed in the correct bra.

I usually make a bunch of them so you can match up different pairs. Try squeezing them really hard at first to see if it leaks or breaks, if it is OK you are good to go!

The stretching makes them become more of a natural shape, other wise it is like putting a orange in a bra and looks obviously made-up.

One nice thing is temperature. You can soak them in hot water before wearing so they feel nice and warm. If you are in extreme warm weather, you can use cooler water to do the opposite and they will keep your body cool on a hot day! VERY NATURAL WEIGHT AND BOUNCE!!!!!!!!!!

On bad thing is first you spend all day at this, the other is they tend to make you sweat under the rubber then they want to shift around.

I usually take my entrie bra collection out when I start and make a whole bunch.
I'll play with "C"s then maybe later "D"s or even "DD"s for evening! :eek:

I do intend to buy some breastforms also and I'm told that TeddyB's store on ebay has the lowest price at about $90.00. Most others are around $150.00!

Good Luck
Cindy

Jenny
04-28-2004, 08:29 AM
Dana,

I read somewhere that birdseed in the foot of a pantyhose makes a good artificial breast form. I tried it and it worked pretty well surprisingly. It had a nice weight and shape. I have also tried the balloon boobs like Cindy suggested and they also worked pretty well although I did have one break on me in my bra. :o I have to say that buying a set of actual breast forms on eBay was the way to go for me. I go mine from a seller called Siliconeworks. They are actual women's breast forms (size 38dd) with dark raised nipples. They feel so good in my bra. They get warm from my body and kind of stick to my chest wall. I love the way they feel when they bounce. I think they only cost about $100. It was the best $100 I have spent on Jenny.

RachaelBraGirl
04-28-2004, 03:26 PM
I was on tour we were playing a theater in New Orleans( one of my fav cities) I met this hot tall queen and took her to my hotel. I dressed for her and we started to ****, when I started to cup her breasts in a sexy bra, I felt birdsead, yuck. It feels gross. No Birdseed

Jenny
04-28-2004, 04:28 PM
I think you are probably right, Rachel, about the birdseed. It might look okay but it is not going to feel right to another person. My few experiences with it did not include any fondling by another person.:(

Dana_cd
04-28-2004, 06:51 PM
Hi again girls,
thnx for your input, I also tried the water ballon thing awhile back and I agree it did do well, The problem I had was as Cindy said tring to get them the equal size ( or close enough) and then in the evening when the urge to dress and go out would arise taking the time to fill them up and all, I wanted to spend that time on my makeup to get the best look I could, thats why I went to the scrunchies thing they are quick and if you tie the little ropes in a nice knot they can also be used as a nipple, also I found that with the scrunchies I can use my breast enhancers to help with some weight, But I soon hope the get actual breast forms, C cup would work very well for me I think, maybe a D,

RachaelBraGirl
04-29-2004, 04:01 PM
No Really, I was all sexed up, in New Orleans, Kissing a hot tall blonde, great ****, nice legs, then as I undressed her, she had a bad bra filled with birdseed.

There are certain things that have NO sensual Sexual Erotic Value, Birdseed is one, and George Bush is the other,.

A bra filled with hose or panties would at least be sexy, Please dont do the birdseed.

Suggestion, I am about to buy big 40DD forms, but I wear a gel bra and silicone pads at the moment. They feel good, and move a bit, but are so much better that seed. Silicone pads are available all over and are somewhar cheap/

Kissing a bra filled with seed is a TOTALL buzkill for me.

Jenny Beth
04-29-2004, 06:01 PM
I use Amoena breast forms, 38B to be precise. They have perfect weight and movement and can be worn with any type of bra. However it is wonderful to go braless with them, espicially in a teddy or camisole. But going braless does have it's drawbacks as the tapes that fasten them don't last as long. One other drawback is the tapes are difficult to remove at times. Still, they are the best thing on the market that I have found and are worth every penny.

Jenny Beth

reshmi
05-09-2004, 08:44 AM
hi cindy i entirely agree . balloons filled with water are the best and cheapest thing one can get. the only danger is their bursting at the wrong moment.
the feel and bounce is great. the sweating is a problem in warm weather. i would love to try the synthetic ones. but i have read they cost 450£ am I wrong?
reshmi

I go out and buy balloons - specifically "Pink" and the largest diameter I can find, usually about 16 inch diameter. BUT, you need to stretch them out by first blowing them up as large as they can go for about an hour or so.

Next I fill them up with HOT water, really hot, and fill them up so they are huge. The hot water helps to stretch out rubber so it will be soft and limber.Try to make a knot in the end that you can later untie. Leave them for at least a couple of hours and roll them around in a bath tub which will test for strength also. If one breaks, it failed quality control! The ones that do not break, let out enough water to make it be about a "C" cup or whatever you like. Have your bra on when you are ready so you can "Test Fit" for just the right size. Be sure to get all the air out so there is no "Sloshing" sound when you walk around.

The real trick is to get 2 of them exactly the same size! When you get them right tie a knot in the end which can act as a nipple when placed in the correct bra.

I usually make a bunch of them so you can match up different pairs. Try squeezing them really hard at first to see if it leaks or breaks, if it is OK you are good to go!

The stretching makes them become more of a natural shape, other wise it is like putting a orange in a bra and looks obviously made-up.

One nice thing is temperature. You can soak them in hot water before wearing so they feel nice and warm. If you are in extreme warm weather, you can use cooler water to do the opposite and they will keep your body cool on a hot day! VERY NATURAL WEIGHT AND BOUNCE!!!!!!!!!!

On bad thing is first you spend all day at this, the other is they tend to make you sweat under the rubber then they want to shift around.

I usually take my entrie bra collection out when I start and make a whole bunch.
I'll play with "C"s then maybe later "D"s or even "DD"s for evening! :eek:

I do intend to buy some breastforms also and I'm told that TeddyB's store on ebay has the lowest price at about $90.00. Most others are around $150.00!

Good Luck
Cindy

Fanny57
05-09-2004, 07:38 PM
Hi Girls, I too tried the balloon trick and not to bad but like everyone has said you have to play with the water and worry about a leak. I've been trying similiar with a twist...I've been using a blown up condom without the water, their stronger and can be squeezed, plus the little tip acts as a nipple, try it and see it's worth as shot for those of us still in the closet.......Luv....Fanny..... :p

melissacd
05-11-2004, 04:10 AM
I saw something on TV recently about the Ultimo Bra. It is a non-surgical way to enhance a woman's breasts, however, it seemed to me that it is also be a good option for cross dressers. They have a built in gel pack designed to make boobs look bigger without surgical implants. The results seemed pretty impressive to me.

Vivian Best
05-23-2004, 07:41 AM
Tell us more about the Ultimo bra thing! Did theysay where you get them?
How much they cost? Size and etc?

Vivian :o

CindyT
05-23-2004, 09:50 AM
I finally got a set of the silicone Breastforms, check out the pics. Let me know what you think. They cost me $99.00 US Dollars, from TeddyB's store on Ebay. They came with 2 sizes of nipples, this is the larger darker set. :D

Cindy

Dana_cd
05-23-2004, 04:26 PM
I think they look gr8 Cindy, the look is very realistic (my opinion)
I'd love to get my own hopefully very soon.

Vivian Best
05-23-2004, 05:41 PM
Hi CindyT,

Girl, I've got to admit that those look mighty real to me. Those forms would fool anyone. I guess I've got to go to ebay and give it a look, a good look!

Vivian :o

PaulaJeanette
05-23-2004, 09:23 PM
What a pair of gorgeous breasts!!! They look so real on your chest...I just love the way your nipples look...

Paula J

CindyT
05-23-2004, 11:36 PM
Glad you like them. I think the best part is the way they fit around my chest then gently warm to your body temperature, actually feels like they are part of me! Now I need to try on some of my other bra's to see which one fits them best.

jenny_k78
05-23-2004, 11:40 PM
They look great, I can't wait for the ones I ordered to show up. :D

Julie
05-25-2004, 12:30 PM
Cindy,

Do you have problems with perspiration build up? When I wear my forms for more than a couple of hours there's a lot of perspiration because the forms don't allow for the skin to breathe.

You are right about the how they warm up to your body temp. That makes then seem even more real.

Hey, how come were all talking on the FTM section? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I forgot! We are females who have to crossdress in male clothing because that's the way society expects to see us. Silly me! :D

Julie

Marti2004
06-06-2004, 12:19 PM
Hello Ladies,

I love the adhesive breasts I bought on Ebay.

If you go to woman's clothing on Allcategories for Ebay, type crossdress. There are sveral venders that are transgenedered frriendly. One that comes to mind is Brianna and Brandi(?) or something like that!! They are there and based in Cincinnati. I have had good fortune with these people.

Persperation, I cut small shapes of paper towel and place them under the form. These absorb, but as Julie states, soaking is the result. The warmth and feel, gosh if only the world were as free and accepting of "aliens" as in Star Wars!!!! I'd have breast all the time!!!!!!

;) Marti :)

JustmeBear
06-07-2004, 02:53 AM
Hey, how come were all talking on the FTM section?

Oh yeah, I forgot! We are females who have to crossdress in male clothing because that's the way society expects to see us. Silly me!

Julie,,,,

I like how you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JustmeBear
06-07-2004, 02:54 AM
I would like to order a pair for my girlfriend

Stelli
06-07-2004, 11:29 PM
Cindy,

Oh yeah, I forgot! We are females who have to crossdress in male clothing because that's the way society expects to see us. Silly me! :D

ROFL !!!

Julie this one was really a pearl!

Stelli
06-07-2004, 11:39 PM
Cindy,

Do you have problems with perspiration build up? When I wear my forms for more than a couple of hours there's a lot of perspiration because the forms don't allow for the skin to breathe.

I do, I sweat a lot on hot weather. But,....

I have one nice underwire bra that has two layers. So I put pads in outer layer. This still warms pads, they still stay in place and bra's closer layer allows skin to breathe. Quite good solution but I was happy to find such bra.

After having about 3 different pairs of silicones I must say they just look and feel so real. And what I find also amusing they pass external touch in a good deal (not as real breasts would be sensitive but you san tell that they have been touched - at least I can feel that)

But this with water baloons is amusing. I would surely play with that one sometimes. Long time ago when there was no silicones, I use to make my forms with chips of foam, foam brests are too light though, they do not bounce but can be shaped well. Feeling them is another story. I would bet they do not pass that test. So far only silicone gives good impression overall except perspiration. I hope that technology will catch up on this.

cfbpcm
06-10-2004, 01:26 PM
Hi Cindy
The balloon thing does work quite well, I've used them for years and if you get the large rubber ones they will last for a long time. The only time that I had one break was when I used a smaller one that was synthetic. I too went out and purchased large balloons and stretched them first with air and then water before filling with an inexpensive hair conditioner. The conditioner is a bit more dense than water and even if you don't get all the air out, you won't have any sloshing. I just love big tits and my bra size is an F. I have also purchased nipples that are self adhesive and quite realistic. The conditioner also, I find gives them a more realistic feel to caress.
As far as getting both to be the same size, just use the same number of ounces from the containers that you use. (also you might remember that anatomically, not all female breasts are exactly the same size, so a few ounces one way or the other really won't matter.) When I look at a woman's breasts, I sure can't tell if they are exactly the same!!! So just get them close and nobody will ever know.
Yes, you will perspire under them in warm weather, but to me that is a small price to pay for having gorgeous big tits!!!
Don't get me wrong, tits aren't the only part of dressing that I enjoy, the feeling of the panties on my **** and the nylons, and the makeup are all part of the fabulous turn-on that dressing provides.
I too would like to have some silicone forms, but I wonder would they have the same weight and feel that these do. Mine are a little heavy, but they sure let you know that you have breasts and do have a nice kind of bounce, as I would imagine from what I have seen of the real ones!!!!
Gerry

cfbpcm
06-10-2004, 01:34 PM
Hi Rachael
Yeah, I tried the birdseed thing and rice in the stocking and found that neither one worked very well. They are OK when put in the bra initially, but after any movement they seem to lose their shape. And as you said they sure don't feel realistic to the touch.
Gerry

krissydfan
12-14-2004, 08:31 PM
i bought me a pair of breast forms at my local halloween store and a pair of foam falsies. my girlfriend says the forms look good on me and the foam ones look good on her, i very much agree with her.

also when i was eckerds there were 3 boxes of breast pills 2 for $37 and the otehr was about $22. the cheapest box said 'not intended for me' i thought that was funny. im thinking of buying one of each and some boob pills and/or cream from my sex catalogs.

billie_iv
01-05-2005, 08:20 PM
I have made forms out of balloons also. I use the strongest balloons I can find preferably punch ball balloons but instead of water I fill them with hair gel. You can get the gel in any dollar store for a really inexpensive price. Not only do they move and feel real but also warm up to body temperature quite quickly and remain comfortable to wear. Not only all that but they also last quite a long time.

Dress for success :) :)

robin/rjs
01-05-2005, 10:29 PM
Too much work, a little tape and pull and bunch , wow you got tits, or even better the nu-bra , stick on front snap so you get great cleavge for around $20.00 not too bad. ;) ;)

orchard
01-09-2005, 02:36 AM
for about $3
they are not big, just enchancers really, but I am a thin girl, so with these and a padded bra, it looks good.
made of silicone, they have little nipples, good wieght, and bounce. with shipping came to about 10
love
orchard

Mn.Marilyn
01-09-2005, 09:34 AM
Start saving your money for a good pair of forms. I got a pair of good forms about 6 months ago and it was one of the best purchases I have made. You can't beat the feel and fit of a good form. You will really love the natural bounce that they have. Beware of the hard silicone forms sold on fetish sites you won't like the feel. Good luck!

Jillian
01-09-2005, 05:41 PM
I'm with Marilyn on this one. I have made plenty of mistakes in making Jillian and I am certain that many of you are more experienced than I, but one of the things that I have done right (at least I think so) is to get silicon breast forms. Of all the things I worry about, that is not one. In fact they feel very good, they warm to body temperature have excellent bounce and feel very real. They rarely slip or move, the backs are slightly concave so they kind of adhere to the body. I have C's and just love them. They weren't cheap. You can get them from about $100 to $249. The difference is probably the price. I paid about $100. I have several different bras which play a considerable role. When wearing a lite bra I wear the forms with the nipples. They are just barely there so it's not obnoxious but at first glance they look very real. If I am wearing a gel or padded bra I have another set that is a bit cheaper but is a form only with no nipples and they are actually a B and work great. In any event I love the size C and the silicon breast forms are as good as sex in my book... Love ya all.... Jillian ;)

arula
01-10-2005, 09:23 AM
When I was younger, balloons filled with warm water felt sooo good. Now being older and gaining a little weight ( size 12, if you need to know girls), I have found that by placing a narrow belt around my midriff,and pulling up excess skin to the breast area, I can almost fill a 38D. A 38C is no problem. All said< I look like a girl built for comfort, certainly not speed ;)
By the way, love you all. XO Arula.

Danielle1960
01-10-2005, 05:47 PM
Sounds to much like paper work. :)
Actually after reading the Lazy Crossdresser I decided to show off what you have with out to much add ons. :o
Danielle

Linda4
01-10-2005, 07:58 PM
i'm pretty new 2 this, so my boobs are pretty shabby. i took the chest muscle pads from a costume and fill them out with cotton balls and tissues.

new2jersey
01-10-2005, 11:21 PM
If you're looking for a cheap and effective alternative, try Natrual Bra, the one on TV. I think they're Great :D They fill me out, look and feel real (they giggle). Only $25! And I bought mine in my local drug store. Next time give a look, you might like them, I did! :D