PDA

View Full Version : Nearly Caught..

tamyracd
01-29-2006, 02:44 AM
Was dressed to the hilt last Wednesday...the only free day i have to dress and my 19 yr daughter comes home early from school...i made a mad dash in heels to the bathroom .. unseen ...stashed my clothes in with the towels and sat down for a few minutes to calm down...neither of my kids know i dress and i want to keep it that way for awhile longer..i had to cover my self up with a quilt once to hide from my son...lucky there too..he went to the bathroom and let my escape...talk about getting your heart racing...

Anyone else have close calls with the kids??

danielle1973
01-29-2006, 02:52 AM
im thankfull that my kids are young, nearly 4 and 10 mts, but it would be awkard if my eldest caught me. kids have a habbit of saying the darndest thing at the most inconvenient times!!!

Danni

Dana
01-29-2006, 03:02 AM
Back when I was married, and in the military, the ex was going to to Commissary. She had the kids with her, ~ and I thought nows the time. We were expecting her relatives in for the week. She had just left, ~ and there I was in a pair of her panties and one of her slips and bras.

Imagine my shock and dismay, when she came back pulling up in the driveway.

Gezzz! I wished I could run as fast as I got out of her things, and back in to my jeans, and t!shirt!

Joyce1702
01-29-2006, 10:31 AM
When I was 13 or 14, my mother was making Bridesmaid gowns for a wedding, and they were PINK! Every Friday, my parents picked up my grandmother and took her grocery shopping with them.

I was home alone and wearing one of the gowns when the phone rang. I answered it and it was my grandmother. So I knew she was home and that she figured my parents had enough time to get home and while I was standing there on the phone, down the street comes my parents car signalling to turn into the driveway!

I had to quickly get off the phone and run to get out of the gown and get it hung back up before they got in the door.

Joyce

Nikki Dee
01-29-2006, 10:38 AM
Yes.!!...but not with kids...'cos I don't have any...but when I was a kid I was nearly caught by my Father when wearing my Mother's slip and stockings..me that is..not my Father.!...and was nearly caught by my wife many times before I came out...now I don't have to worry thank goodness.
Nikki. xx

Shannah
01-29-2006, 11:02 AM
I live with my girlfriend and her two teens (18+19 yr. old). One day I was wearing lace top, black stockings, under my sweats. I was sitting on the can with the sweats pulled down to my knees, so the tops of the stockings were visible. I hear the door start to open and instinctively lean forward and put my forearms over the exposed stockings. In walks the daughter, she sees me, screams and runs out. I think she was so shocked and embarassed, that she didn't notice my stockings.

Another time, I walked out of the bathroom, after taking a shower. As I walked through the living room, which was packed full of kids, I looked down and saw that I had forgotten to put on my socks and my pink toe nails were exposed. Apparently no one noticed and I rushed to the bed room.

DonnaT
01-29-2006, 12:04 PM
I use to, but they know now.

mmandy31
01-29-2006, 02:42 PM
:cry: i was home early from work one dayand my wife was supposed to work till 7:30 so i decided to dress and low an behold here i am dressed and who comes home early but she does and i am in the basement changing as fast as i can.
i think she seen me but never let on .
so now i make sure the door is locked and i go pick her up at work.

SherriePall
01-29-2006, 03:25 PM
Almost by my daughter years ago. We had gotten back from a trip and I headed for the bathroom. Well, in the hamper was a green shirtdress, slip, nylons and bra. On they go when a knock comes on the door. It's my daughter and she wants to wash up. I told I was indisposed. She replies that I should just close the door separating the toilet from the rest of the bathroom. I jumped into the toilet room, pulled the door shut, sat sideways on the toilet (with the seat cover down of course) and held on for dear life to the door to keep it was closed as possible. Seemed like an eternity, but she finally left.

livy_m_b
01-29-2006, 03:48 PM
... unseen ...stashed my clothes in with the towels and sat down for a few minutes to calm down...neither of my kids know i dress ...

Kids are pretty smart! They may know and not want to invade your privacy or want not to know any more than they already do....

Shelby
01-29-2006, 04:11 PM
It was my day off, so I decided to wear a girly costume I bought. It was the Miss Muffet, pink and white, short skirt with short petticoat. I also had on my white knee highs with a bow on each, high heels, a blonde wig and naturally some boobs. So I'm sitting in the TV room at one end of the house when I hear the back door open. I said hello and I heard my brother answer back. He was home on leave fromthe military and I knew he was going to be out for the day, plans changed. At first I didn't know what to do, my mind was racing and I feared he'd walk up into the room any minute. So I grabbed a blanket, threw it over me and sat back in the chair looking as if I were cold. As I noticed that he wasn't coming I decided to remove the nylons and heels. Then I heard him entering the garage. I figured now is my chance, but I would have to be fast, because I have to go past that door to get to my basement bedroom. So I made a mad dash downstairs, around a corner of my room and stripped. redressed and collected myself and went back upstairs to the TV room where he finally joined me. I think I could hear my heart beating in my brain.

ERIKA1963
01-29-2006, 04:38 PM
I was driving back from a day of shopping I was dressed up in one of my short skirts and heels when coming from the other direction, a state police officer turns around and follows me for a few miles, I pull into a self serve gas station and I look he pulls in right behind me so I get out and pump my own gas I could tell he was looking at me I used my gas card and left and made sure I was doing the speed limit the rest of my trip home, that was the my nearly caught story. ERIKA1963 :o

Melissa73
01-30-2006, 04:40 AM
iI thought i was the only one who was a quick change. I have been caught so many times...Once when i was living in my apt, with a friend, I figured he'd be gone all day, so i dressed up into my white sailor type drees w/ blue strips white blouse, and bra-panties and tights. And i was watching tv in the living room, when i heard the door knob turning. In a split second, I was back in my room and changing.......and acting as if i had been in my room the whole time. Only prob, i had tv on in living room. (i still dont know if he ever saw me.)

then another time, i was sleeping in a grape colored nightgown. And in the am, he knocked on my door. reacting, i quickly covered myself, and answered him. He opened my door, and said that the rent was a day late. I looked to him, and said that i had paid it,,/...and i would take care of it w/ the manager. And as he closed the door, i laid there, hoping he had not seen my nightgown

Stacy Reso
01-30-2006, 06:04 AM
i usually have close calls with the family lots and barbie you look fine

Helen MC
01-30-2006, 06:27 AM
I have only once been "caught" when it had adverse results for me, but thankfully that is 30 years ago now. Previously I had almost been caught out in my teens when my mum came into my bedroom when all I was wearing was a pair of my sister's navy blue cotton knickers. Thankfully she took these to be swimming trunks and thought I was going swimming with the school that day. I of course played along with this but made sure that the bolt was closed on my bedroom door from then on.

When I left the parental home and started to live and work on my own I got a bit complacent about security, after all I lived on my own and could now dress as I wished at home. In one place I worked I had gone to the toilet, I have always used a cubical (stall) as I have sat to pee since I started to wear knickers at the age of 12. In this instance although the stall had a door as they normally do in UK toilets , the lock was defective and one of the men there pushed open the door as I was sitting on the pan with my panties at my knees. Now had these been a plain pair then I may have got away with it as by that time, 1975 , the modern coloured slip type men's underpants were becoming more common as a choice instead of plain white Y-Fronts or Undershorts, but as the pair of panties I had on were floral patterned , it was only too obvious that they were women's knickers. Unfortunately the culture in that workplace was very butch and macho, and this guy didn't like me anyway. Soon the whole place knew that I wore knickers and I had a miserable time being mocked and insulted, called a "queer and a poof" although I am heterosexual . I soon got another job but this made me very cautious. Some years later I had another close shave but this time without unfortunate consequencies. In another place of work I had tucked my tee shirt into my panties, a pair of pale blue Sloggi Maxi briefs. As I bent over the waistband rode up over the top of my jeans. Now I don't know if any of the other blokes saw this but one of the women did. Thankfully she was a decent type and a later that day she came up to me when there was nobody else around and quietly said "Excuse me mentioning something very personal but your Sloggis are showing over the waistband of your jeans. Maybe you should wear your tee shirt over them not tucked in" I blushed but thanked her and she just laughed and said, "I wear Sloggis myself so I recognised them" Needless to say I have always worn my shirt, vest etc over my panties since then.

Nowadays people are bit more tolerant, but it is still wise to be careful as once "busted" in hostile situations you can't erase and rewind.