PDA

View Full Version : enjoying my new life

carroll1967
01-01-2015, 05:25 AM
About a year ago I told my wife that I am a crossdresser,She is ok with the bikini panties and stockings.She does good with me dressing in nightgowns and dresses.She will wash my nylon briefs panties and dresses and nightgowns but will not fold them.She folds my bikini panties and stockings.If I am in a dress or nightgown and start kissing and loving on her she is all over me,but just everyday stuff she does not touch me.I have womens sale books sent here but an less I pick them up and put them next to my computer she throws them out.My wife is a very hard person to figure out.We have been together 29 yrs.The other night she came down stairs in a nightie and I was already in mine and she said can I be the cutie one tonight, I was ok with that and took my nightie off.

Teresa
01-01-2015, 05:38 AM
Carroll,
Thanks for sharing your story, your wife is a little more accepting than mine !
She does allow me to wear nighties in bed now, the other night I turned over and asked for a cuddle, she asked what I was wearing ?, I answered you know what I'm wearing ! She said she wouldn't cuddle me wearing a nightie, and then added you're not offended, are you ?
The following day I commented that I thought it was mean what she did ! I went on to say that even if she wearing a suit of armour and asked for a cuddle I wouldn't refuse her !!

The funny twist now is she wears PJs and I wear nighties !

Marcelle
01-01-2015, 06:08 AM
Hi Carroll,

You have to remember, while you have been living with this for most of your life it is very new to your wife and she probably needs time to adjust and normalize this new revelation. The fact she has not run screaming for the hills and accepts on some level is a good sign. Keep the communication lines open and discuss this with her. I get from your post that she does not mind you dressing but at times she wants to be the woman in the house . . . I would respect that and not get too wrapped in small details as you seem to have a great relationship.

Hugs

Isha

Kate T
01-01-2015, 07:12 AM
Umm... wash your own clothes and fold them. Better still, be nice to her and do all the washing and folding.

Krisi
01-01-2015, 07:38 AM
You may find your wife's acceptance will vary day by day, at least at first. And she might show a complete turnaround at some point. Be ready for this and don't go to fast or too hard.

Doing the laundry is one of the easiest things we can do to share the household chores. I do it in my house.

Gillian Gigs
01-01-2015, 10:30 AM
Any acceptance is better than nothing. Thank your lucky stars for every bit that you have. If all goes well, in time things will improve and get a little more open. Keep growing in the bonds of love, like giving her more of the things that she likes and in time she will give you more of the thiings that you like.

SandraInHose
01-02-2015, 03:45 PM
The other night she came down stairs in a nightie and I was already in mine and she said can I be the cutie one tonight, I was ok with that and took my nightie off.

Yes, I've heard similar things from my wife. Since I'm always in pantyhose, I'll change into a pair of crotchless ones for sex. But sometimes, she'll say something along those lines, wanting to be the feminine one and me to be masculine. Gotta play fair, so off come my hose!

Annaliese
01-02-2015, 04:14 PM
Reading this, the one thing I noticed was in the last sentence, your wife said she want to be the cutie one tonight, and you took of your off. It nice your wife is accepting, you are listening to her. Tending to her needs, and she will be more accepting in the future. I wish it could be that way for everyone here, you are one of the lucky ones.

suchacutie
01-02-2015, 04:20 PM
I echo the sentiment: take care of your own girl things, and then offer to do hers! The more you can do to show her the positive nature of having a feminine self, the better chance you have of moving forward wonderfully!

Beverley Sims
01-02-2015, 05:44 PM
I concur with others here, do not push the envelope too far.