PDA

View Full Version : What to say if you are caught???

Sakura Kinomoto
01-29-2006, 02:48 AM
Hi girls its been a while since I been here but I am back.I would like to ask you what is the right thing to say if you are caught wearing girls clothes?

I was caught once some years ago when I was 18,by my mom.At that time,
I was beggining to dress up,I started using my mom s clothes first but then I decided they were not my style,she hardly used dresses and I love them.

Anyway,she saw a women swim suit in my bathroom,I took a shower with it and I forgot to put it away.She was so shocked that she asked me,
"what the hey is this????!!!" and honestly I didnt knew what to say.
I was as shocked as her.I told her,well mum it was a school project only.
She didnt wanted to believe it but then she left quite upset.

Later she never talked about it,I guess she didnt want to know or perhaps she understood.Now,I buy my own clothes,dresses,you name it.

I dress up when I am alone and in anime conventions...it is hard to dress in public at least here where I come from.I havent told my parents yet that
I still dress,but back on topic,what could I say if I got caught again???

I see a storm coming if I get caught again wearing a dress....so any ideas as to what to say if you are caught????

+? +? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dana
01-29-2006, 03:07 AM
Well its hard to say ~ because you've been dealt the double~whammy.

I assume that your Hispanic, ~ a very traditionally gender orientated society.

And, I assume that your also Catholic, or was raised Cathollic.

Wow!

I'm not being factious in my aswer to you, but my advice would be to move to the United States ~ like yesterday!

Sakura Kinomoto
01-29-2006, 03:36 AM
Well its hard to say ~ because you've been dealt the double~whammy.

I assume that your Hispanic, ~ a very traditionally gender orientated society.

And, I assume that your also Catholic, or was raised Cathollic.

Wow!

I'm not being factious in my aswer to you, but my advice would be to move to the United States ~ like yesterday!

Konichiwa Dana Ogenkidesuka? Well I am not 100% hispanic,I am half japanese/half hispanic and I am not Catholic.I dont have a religion and you are right is hard to croosdress here....someday I ll have my own life,I might
go to USA...but also I have Japan in mind!

Matta nee!!

tara 24-7
01-29-2006, 03:56 AM
get you own place girls, live the dream lifes too short, what ever you race or background, us cds need our own space, kisses tara xxxx

Helen MC
01-29-2006, 04:05 AM
How old are you? If you are adult in your country, 18 over here in the UK but I think it is still 21 in some other countries , then move out if you are working and can afford it to a place of your own then you can do as you like, that's what I did although I was never caught wearing female clothing.

As you are half Japanese and I understand that Japan has a very liberal attitude to matters sexual it might be a good idea to move there when you can. As a matter of interest is Mexico liberal or repressive towards TVs etc?

As to what to say if caught by a parent, I honestly don't know. Although I dressed when a teenager living in the parental home I never did this unless I was the only person there and the others were known to be away for a decent length of time. I did however wear my sister's panties every day under my male trousers but don't know what I would have said if for some reason I had been caught wearing them. The nearest to that event was when I had left my bedroom door unbolted and was standing in front of the mirror wearing a pair of my sister's navy blue cotton gym knickers (briefs). My Mum came I with some clothes she had ironed but seeing me thought these were my swimming trunks and I was going swimming with the school that day and I went along with that. She had interpreted what she had seen to suit what she expected. Had I been wearing a more girly pair of Anne's panties, say pink or floral I would have been sunk and I don't know what I could have said. Needless to say I made sure my door was bolted when I was in such a situation from then on!

Now had my sister Anne discovered me wearing her knickers I think I could have reasoned with her as she has always been a liberal and broadminded person with regards to such issues as Homosexuality, Abortion, Euthanasia and has been for some years a Liberal Local Councillor in her town. I feel she would have accepted the situation and would not have told our parents. I did once think of coming out to her but coudn't take the risk that she would react the wrong way. You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Good luck to you and I hope things work out.

ReginaK
01-29-2006, 01:13 PM
If I were ever caught, i'd just fess up. No use in lying at that point. You only dig the hole deeper.

Sakura Kinomoto
01-29-2006, 02:20 PM
Let me put it this way,I am 29 years old,although I believe that mexican society is beggining to be open minded,that is not so with the people who are catholic,my mother is catholic,and if she caught me again,she would not understand it.

True that I am half japanese and in Japan people are more open minded about these,if my parents werent catholic then things could change.

What to say if caught?Good question,I believe that you had to find the right answer,perhaps if you tell the truth that moment it might not be that bad after all....but still there are things that are better not be known.

If you croosdress,enjoy it,you dont have to tell anyone.....it is entirey a personal matter....too bad that today,in the 21st Century,there are people
that still freak out about this.I been doing it for a couple of years and,
when I have my own space,I know that every day I am going to be able to wear dresses and more!

:o :o

Sakura Kinomoto
01-29-2006, 04:58 PM
Yeah I heard stuff about "God doesnt allow it"

But....I think that we are free to choose our own path,isnt that so????

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Tina Dixon
01-29-2006, 05:11 PM
Don't know what I would say and what does god have to do with it, if there is a god then did he not put people on the earth naked?

Bernadina
01-29-2006, 06:22 PM
Some of the organized religions and churches use crossdressing as one of their sins as a means of controlling the congregation and maintaining power. Along with a whole lot of other sexually related items.

God has nothing to do it.

Joanna Maguire
01-29-2006, 06:54 PM
Ive been caught so mant times I think everyone knows anyway.Im recognised all the time Ignored or I smile back. I know they talk about me when Im no there

Gilded Graper
01-29-2006, 08:14 PM
use the web to see if any TV/TG are looking for a roomate in the area you wish to live.

Try to find TV/TG political or support group locally.
Join and see if there's anyone looking for a r'mate.

good LUCK!

Helen MC
01-29-2006, 08:36 PM
You are aged 29 but still live in your parent's home??????????????

To me the answer is clear. If your economics and the housing situation permit it, move out, find a place of your own, probably to rent unless you are well paid enough or have the funds to buy, and then you will be free to dress at home as you wish. I hope you are in a position to do this. That is what I did at 18, for reasons over and above my CD activities which were unknown to my family. I felt that I just had to leave the family home to be free and to be me and could no longer take the stiffling and suppressing nature of living with my parents and having to comply to their ways. I have had some hard times in the years since but have never regretted moving out.

Good luck to you.