PDA

View Full Version : No more male underwear!!!!

Andrea Witt
01-29-2006, 04:02 AM
hi girls, would like your thoughts if i may. I've just bagged up all my male underware and i'm going to throw it away, so all i will be left with is my girly panties.
Have any of you girls done the same and regret it soon after? Or does if feel great knowing that you've only got panties in you underware draw?
Would be great to know what you think
Andrea xxxx

Helen MC
01-29-2006, 04:22 AM
GREAT! I remember when I did this although it is 35 years ago now.

I had been wearing knickers, (my sister's and later my mum's as well) since I was 12 and from the age of 15 I hadn't worn male underpants at all as I had given up PE and Games at school for other subjects (I hated PE anyway). However I had to put a few pairs of Y-Fronts in the laundry basket every week as their absence could have aroused suspicion on my mum's part although I no longer actually wore these horrible garments .

When I moved away from the family home to another city many miles away I took some pairs of Anne's knickers with me , they weren't missed as she had so many pairs, and my mum packed my ordinary male clothing including the hated Y Fronts. When I got into my new apartment I decided to get rid of these and used them as cleaning cloths as the place needed a good clean out and re-painting etc. I felt really great and as if a chain had been snapped when I bundled up all the Y Fronts and put them in the rubbish bin. I have never bought nor worn any male underpants since then and never intend to again.

So enjoy purging the Male Underwear from your life and wearing pretty and comfortable panties from now on. BTW what type of panties do you wear?

Phyliss
01-29-2006, 05:33 AM
About three years ago I got rid of the last of my "tighty whiteys" (I hadn't worn them in four years and they were just taking up room in my drawer)

I kept about three pair of Jockey for men nylon bikini styles in dark grey, for the dreaded "doctor visit" Other than that I only own panties.

I didn't have any regrets about it either. Since I'd been wearing panties for so long I really didn't give it any thought, other than, "this stuff is in my way so it has to go".

Angela Burke
01-29-2006, 05:50 AM
I don't have any male underwear.
I've been thinking and I honestly can't remember the last time I wore any.
I think it would feel strange.
But I'm not going to find out am I ?

Helen MC
01-29-2006, 06:02 AM
Angela, the whole idea of having to wear Y-Fronts or even worse Boxer Shorts again makes me shiver and fills me with dread. Can't see it happening as I am thankfully too old now to be called up if there was an war so won't have to go into the Forces or any other butch male situation where there is no privacy. In any event as in the UK male underpants are almost unisex these days my panties, at least the plainer ones, would not attract undue attention as they would have back in the 1960s when I started wearing knickers instead of Y-Fronts.

bobbie anne
01-29-2006, 06:27 AM
I have 1 pair of mens for doctor visits only, wear panties all the time. By the way Angela XX love your kilt skirt, I have one similar. I used to live just south of you in Anstruther. Bobbie Anne

Girly Sara
01-29-2006, 06:39 AM
I wear knickers 24/7 but only wear men's underwear for doctor's appointments and for when i'm having a spray tan done.

Sara xxx

Ms. Donna
01-29-2006, 06:48 AM
I've worn only panties since I was at University (about 24 years now). I use to keep a few pairs of guy undies 'just in case' but those went in the bin about 12 years ago. I have more panties than I can count - way more than my wife. :o

I have no regrets and agree with Helen that the idea of having to men's undies "makes me shiver and fills me with dread." OK, maybe not 'dread', but you get the idea. :) I've been to the doctor - I even been to hostpital - wearing panties.

It's just underware for Bog's sake! Ditch the BWB's and enjoy!

Love & Stuff,
Donna

Foxy Lady
01-29-2006, 07:14 AM
I've been wearing panties 24/7 for about twenty years and would never go back to mens underwear. I even wear panties to the doctor and nothing has ever been said.

GypsyKaren
01-29-2006, 07:36 AM
Hi Andrea

I just did the same thing, and I feel real good about it, should have done it years ago.

GypsyKaren

Jasmine Ellis
01-29-2006, 07:48 AM
I have no male pants at all, hun. 24/7 womens underwear

Trish
01-29-2006, 07:59 AM
It's ben over 3 years since I last had any male underwear.

Lilith Moon
01-29-2006, 08:18 AM
I've not worn mens underwear for many years. If in drab I either go commando or wear panties. I must admit, my "Doctors panties" look ambiguous and not particularly femme.

Tina Dixon
01-29-2006, 08:22 AM
I still wear males, but they are bikini style and a lot nicer then some panties, but no tidey whities or boxers, toss them:thumbsdn:

Dizzy GG
01-29-2006, 08:33 AM
My partner wears panties all the time, I never knew him when he didn't and I don't mind one way or another. What I find puzzling is why its such a big thing. There are unattractive or uncomfortable underwear marketed to males and females, has it more to do with not wanting to do with maleness rather than any discomfort? To me they are just clothes.....but that is because I don't have your conflicts of identity I suppose.

Annie GG

Monique_Lynn
01-29-2006, 09:12 AM
hi all,
no male underware in my drawers either, been panties only for the last 10 years
ginger

LuvPink
01-29-2006, 10:20 AM
... if they are 'only just clothes' would you wear male pants? I doubt that. These's no doubt that womens panties are so much more 'feminine' and mens pants are so not. I hate to wear mens pants. Just love to wear anything feminie. I wear my panties 24/7, unless I HAVE to wear mens (like the doctors visit). Interesting to read some of you even wear panties to the doctors with out any come back. That's brave, and I salute you. Maybe I'll try it myself one day (not that I go tat often).

And I have such a lot of them too (like many of you other girls too I'll bet). There seems to be an almost endless choice. IN practice most just don't wear compfortable on men. I usually wear some lovely full length under slip too. LIke to feel that against my skin. I wear feminine nighties to bed every night too. I love bed time.....do you?

cosmolovesph
01-29-2006, 11:10 AM
I have a few pairs left of mens (for similar reasons listed above) but daily don't wear them (men's that is).

Helen MC
01-29-2006, 11:37 AM
I wear panties to the Doctor's, but chose a plain pair for such visits.

kristytv
01-29-2006, 12:08 PM
i still have some, but i cant rember either the last time i wore them, in fact i need to go thru my panties because i have so many i dont ever wear them all

Marla GG
01-29-2006, 12:17 PM
I must admit, my "Doctors panties" look ambiguous and not particularly femme.

My husband has a pair of "ambiguous panties" too, for doctor's visits and so on. Only if you were to look closely at the gusset could you tell that they aren't men's bikini briefs. I have to say though, it's been a while since he bothered with them. His doctor has seen him in his usual frillies several times and not said a word about it.

dede lynn
01-29-2006, 12:59 PM
gave up male undergarments 20 someodd years ago never looked back;)

jame
01-29-2006, 01:02 PM
Hello girls.I would love to throw away all my mens underwear.But I have to wear work pants for my job:cry: (auto mech). Maybe one day i will be rid of those unsightly garments.

Kimberly9310
01-29-2006, 01:53 PM
Hi Hon, My wife cleaned out my panty draw of all my men panties about a year ago. I was shocked when I went to get dressed one morning and found all women panties only in my draw. I asked her what happened and she said It was time to keep my panty draw straight, which means panties only. She also bought me some new panties for the new me. I also have a female doctor and when she saw me wearing panties to one of my vistes to her office she said they were cute and asked me where I got them, VS or course.
Love
Kimberly

cyancd
01-29-2006, 02:02 PM
I too only have panties in my drawer - it's been that way for the past 8 years.

eleventhdr
01-29-2006, 02:32 PM
I'm always otut there searching for female type panties for myself have yet to find any that last and feel really good oh well!. Suzy!.

Deanna2
01-29-2006, 04:04 PM
I have only panties in my panty draw and only pantyhose in my pantyhose draw.

suzi_cd
01-29-2006, 04:07 PM
I got rid of all my man underwear then went through a bad patch and went back to wearing them, then got things back on an even keel and moved back to sexy girls underwear. I usually wear stockings with a suspender (garter) belt and thongs or strings.

suzi

xxxx

Andrea Witt
02-02-2006, 08:50 AM
just want to say thanks for a great feedback, i now don't own any male panties.

Donnie
02-02-2006, 09:48 AM
really never worn mens underware, its either panties or nothing and theres no sense changing now.

Alesia
02-02-2006, 09:59 AM
I have never owned mens underwear. And trust me D.R. does not care.

Marla
02-02-2006, 02:35 PM
I wear mostly panties but even my male underwear are very panty-like.
I got a silk catalog the other day which has some mens silk underwear in it that are as panty like as Ive ever seen, even the colors.

SandraInHose
02-02-2006, 06:32 PM
I would love to be able to get rid of my male underwear. Since I wear control-top pantyhose almost 24/7, when I do have wear men's undies, I hate it.

I play hockey once or twice a week, and don't really want to take the hose into the dressing room. But after that, I'm back in hose till the next game.

I'm at the point that I'm so accustomed to having my gentalia held tight and secure, I hate having them flopping around when wearing my (not so) tighty-whiteys.

PennieS
02-18-2006, 09:58 PM
i have been wearing panties all the time for the past 3 years, Got rid of all my male undies a while ago. wife didn't like it though. Hey once you try panties there is no going back, i thought i didn't wear them anymore time to get rid of them. Even to the docters, no problems, I think my wife is kinda mad that mine look more stylish then hers, plus mine are smaller. Lately I noticed she has been buying nicer ones for herself since mine have been arround all of the time. Now she is buying nice ones instead of plain white cotton ones.

Bonnie Jean
02-18-2006, 10:17 PM
I only wore mens when i rode my motorcycle, but last few trip I didnt bother they just dont fit right after panties. work constuction and its never been a problem

maid phylis
02-18-2006, 10:23 PM
sinci i came out i took all my male underwear and put them in a bag and i put them in the garbage,i have been wearing panties now for about five years and i havent looked back .panties are wonderfull .love phylisanne:cheer: :gorgeous: