PDA

View Full Version : Question for the GG's on what to wear

Paulette
01-01-2015, 04:56 PM
After a day completely dressed including foundation garments to obtain a female shape. Wearing the shoes that look great with the outfit but that hate your feet. Upon returning home for the day what do GG's slip into to be comfortable for the evening at home. Do you just remove the article of clothing that are restrictive and replace with a comfortable alternative? I know that at the end of a long day just before bed taking off my bra feels wonderful. Slipping into some flats or comfortable slides solves the hurt feet. Do the working GG 's come home and completely re-dress in more comfortable clothes? I have developed enough breast tissue that with a t shirt it is obvious that I have breasts ( since they are new they are pretty perky with no sag yet) so a pair of sweats and t shirt will work and still present a female persona.
Thank you ladies

Sandra
01-02-2015, 05:46 AM
I take all top layers off and bra and then either put on pjs or my onesie :D hate to keep work clothes on, and even if I'm not at work come the afternoon I have been known to change into pjs or onesie.

Tamara Croft
01-02-2015, 07:22 AM
Depends what I'm wearing. If I'm already wearing jeans and a t-shirt, I'll whip the bra off without removing the t-shirt, infact that's most days because I dress casually for my job :)

Paulette
01-03-2015, 02:35 PM
Thank you ladies, I have come home and slipped into Jammie's but thought that it might have been a little early in the day. As I dress longer I am learning that if you suffer for fashion that you can reward yourself with comfort at the end of a day. What is a onesie?

Sandra
01-03-2015, 02:40 PM
What is a onesie?

It is an all in one

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=onesie&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=eEWoVO--M8SuU62VgagL&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Paulette
01-04-2015, 12:29 PM
Sandra the onesie looks so comfy and some of the styles are so playful. Brushed flannel feels so nice on bare skin and is so warm. I think I am going to try one of these outfits for lounging in the evening after a long day.

While jumping in to night clothes sounds good there are times when the house needs tending too. Do you GG dress for your own comfort or do you dress so that you will still look good after changing out of work type clothes. I am thing spandex capris and a sweatshirt/t shirt. Or do you slip into a loose fitting dress to work around the house? Thnak yo Tamara and Sandra for your comments.