PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm would I have been interested if......

Princess Chantal
01-03-2015, 04:18 AM
Hmmm would I have been interested to crossdress in full feminine attire (wig, make up, boobies, etc) if my girlfriend and I didn't come across this fun event (http://www.masquerade.ca/pool_party.html) when she was doing a internet search for my Halloween costume that same year?
I think it was seeing the gals socializing in the short skirts, hose and heels that caught my interest and drove me to start crossdressing by myself. After seeing the pictures, during all social gatherings with buddies it seemed like my attention was drawn to the women in a different way than before. I was drawn to their clothing, mannerisms and their smiles as they had fun. My curiousity of "being in their shoes" started to weigh on my mind. Could it be more fun to socialize in that way? Answer for me has been determined over the years as a YES!
I wonder though, would I have had the same interest in and drive if the Masquerade gals were in more of a casual manner (jeans, capris, age appropriate attire..) in the pictures?
I highly doubt it!

kimdl93
01-03-2015, 10:43 AM
Enlightening! I can certainly see where you're coming from on this. And you looked great while having fun!

I do enjoy going out and socializing en femme, and for those occasions, I do like to dress up a bit...not in casual tops and jeans.

docrobbysherry
01-03-2015, 12:20 PM
I love all your costume looks, Chantal. Now, I understand more about why u like them, too!:battingeyelashes:

Princess Chantal
01-03-2015, 01:15 PM
I believe that the drive to do the vintage costuming came to be on the combination of seeing the River City Gems in their Southern Belles group dress for their Pride Parade walk, Halloween costume shopping at a place that catered to theatres & museums (about 80% of the costumes were historic outfits), and the the trying on of that purchased dressed just prior to a trip on the PDC train (was planning to dress casually prior to the try on session). The costuming did in fact put some lighter fluid on the diminshing flame on the wick of the crossdressing candle

kimdl93
01-03-2015, 03:34 PM
That all makes sense. Thinking back to all the occasions documented by the pictures you've share here, it seems each has offered very positive experiences to wear gorgeous clothes, enjoy great experiences with friends and participate in a variety of community events. Sort of a virtuous cycle of opportunity and experience!