PDA

View Full Version : Would you Take the Miracle Cure for Cross dressing if there was one?

Natasha V
01-03-2015, 05:39 PM
I personally am not interested in any cure, my belief is if I was meant to be a cross dresser or anything else I would follow my path the way I felt makes me happy. I say no thanks.

"Gabriela"
01-03-2015, 05:41 PM
Hmmmm... NOPE! :battingeyelashes:

Diane1950
01-03-2015, 05:42 PM
nononononononono!

Beverley Sims
01-03-2015, 05:43 PM
Probably.......... Not!
I like what I do.

belacd
01-03-2015, 05:45 PM
Absolutely not! Actually I would like to boost my cding =)

Leona
01-03-2015, 05:56 PM
Absolutely! I'd love to be able to shift back and forth between either sex, or any other configuration of sex for that matter.

That would rock!

Of course, I'd rather be a full-blown changeling, but nobody likes the Founders.

Claire Cook
01-03-2015, 06:02 PM
A cure implies that I have an illness ... NO NO NO!

Adriana Moretti
01-03-2015, 06:17 PM
nope...i'm not sick.......

Amy Lynn3
01-03-2015, 06:20 PM
Nope, it is not in the cards for me. I have enjoyed my crossdressing, as I look back over my life. At first, I thought something was wrong with me until I read about others like me.

Leslie Langford
01-03-2015, 06:26 PM
No, but my wife might just slip that particular pill into my morning coffee when I wasn't looking. ;) :eek: :heehee:

Joni T
01-03-2015, 06:51 PM
Absolutely YES.
Joni

CynthiaD
01-03-2015, 06:59 PM
No. I love crossdressing. Crossdressing is a blessing, not a curse. I wouldn't give it up for anything.

BLUE ORCHID
01-03-2015, 07:00 PM
Hi Natasha, I enjoy the best of both worlds too much to want to change, So NO.

Andrea_cd
01-03-2015, 07:04 PM
No its part of who i am

sandra-leigh
01-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Only if the "Miracle Cure" involved becoming fully female.

Natasha V
01-03-2015, 07:12 PM
Wow I am really surprised 99% of us don't want to be cured of this. I am so happy to be living with a gift in me that gives me the pleasure to enjoy the best of both Worlds. Thank you all for the response.

heather ann martin
01-03-2015, 07:26 PM
Cures are for people who are Ill. I'm not I'll, I don't need any cure.

Kate Simmons
01-03-2015, 07:39 PM
A "cure" would be for someone who is not in control of their own vessel.:)

iGenny
01-03-2015, 07:43 PM
Of course, I'd rather be a full-blown changeling, but nobody likes the Founders.

Always nice to see a DS9 reference.

Anyway, while I don't like the word "cure" because of what it implies, I admit I'd rather have another way to express this part of myself.

DMichele
01-03-2015, 07:48 PM
No; and I agree with others that CDing and being transgender are not illnesses.

Samantha_Smile
01-03-2015, 08:03 PM
While it would be SUPER convenient to not have to worry about this side of me, I really enjoy the time I get to spend dressed.
So would I take it? Probably not.

Alice Torn
01-03-2015, 08:13 PM
I know my life would have been better if i had not been prone to this. I am an isolated loner recluse, with no friends to be with. I believe only a near miracle , replacement therapy, and support, and will power can rid one of anything. Without the desire to CD, i would have been socially active, with many other people, like BEFORE i ever got pink fog at age 51. Since then, i have withdrawn into a cocoon, left my church, sports, friends, no job, no hope for a wife or SO, only my toxic loner family of origin left. I got angry with my totally childish immature, toxic father yesterday, and shouted at him, " I am tired of hating myself." I don't have to hate myself." And walked out. Because my faith condemns it, also would be better without the desire to crossdress. It sure feels good, though. Yes, i would take the pill.

sandra-leigh
01-03-2015, 08:34 PM
Alice, if I had a miracle cure to give to you, it would be something to do with your family, and the way they have treated you. :eek:

In my case, before I realized that I was a crossdresser or TG, I was not socializing, except my partner. I became more sociable as I progressed. Not that I get out much now, but there is room for it in my life when there wasn't before.

mechamoose
01-03-2015, 08:39 PM
I have to agree with the things other sisters have said.. 'cure' implies illness.

I'm not sick, I'm *fabulous*.

<3

- MM

linda's angel
01-03-2015, 08:43 PM
nope if anything I wish there was a pill so I could change to woman whenever I felt like it.

Tammy Lynn Tx
01-03-2015, 08:44 PM
Nope, I am me and that is good enough for my wife

flatlander_48
01-03-2015, 08:58 PM
No, it would mean I would have to purge and that ain't happenin'...

Julie Denier
01-03-2015, 09:11 PM
As much as I enjoy dressing when I'm doing it, I honestly would not mind being relieved of the desire to crossdress - it just makes life so much more complicated ...

Zylia
01-03-2015, 09:16 PM
What am I going to do with all this stuff, then? What about all the hours I spent on honing my makeup skills? What a waste.

By the way, there's a miracle cure, it's called "self-control", but I have little of it.

Michelle (Oz)
01-03-2015, 09:20 PM
No, but my wife might just slip that particular pill into my morning coffee when I wasn't looking. ;) :eek: :heehee:

Ditto. I love my life.

mechamoose
01-03-2015, 09:50 PM
I'm so happy to hear how many members are responding with a solid NOPE.

<3

- MM

Terrylynn
01-03-2015, 10:28 PM
If it completely removed all desire to crossdress then absolutely.

nvlady
01-03-2015, 10:46 PM
I would probably take the cure, but then I would feel bad about the money I wasted on clothes and makeup.

Lori31
01-03-2015, 10:49 PM
I would say no

Brooklyn
01-03-2015, 11:02 PM
If you need a cure, it's called transition. Guaranteed to rid you of your desire to cross-dress... Side-effects may include happiness, learning who your real friends are, and financial hardship. But if there is no suffering, what's the problem?

Angie G
01-03-2015, 11:13 PM
NO times 1,000.000. I lovethe way I am.:hugs:
Angie

Leona
01-03-2015, 11:28 PM
Always nice to see a DS9 reference.

Anyway, while I don't like the word "cure" because of what it implies, I admit I'd rather have another way to express this part of myself.

I'm really disappointed that everybody's passing over that, since I said "yes" and offered as a cure the ability to change my body at will. You know, turning the question on its end.

*sigh* I guess I should be used to that by now, heh.

In any case, I *do* love the character development of Dax, even though I don't like Dax personally. I like the way she's been a he and a she and a he and had kids and so forth, but is right now a single woman unburdened by family, and called "Old Man".

alwayshave
01-03-2015, 11:41 PM
When I was younger the answer would have been yes. But then I was concerned with what others thought. Now, not a chance.

AmyGaleRT
01-03-2015, 11:48 PM
No, I definitely wouldn't. I can no longer deny the Amy side of myself. I make a good and beautiful woman, and I love being that woman.

The more interesting question is, would I take the miracle cure that turned me into a woman permanently? That I'm unsure about.

- Amy

AmandaM
01-03-2015, 11:54 PM
Yes, life would be simpler.

Nadine Spirit
01-03-2015, 11:57 PM
No. There is nothing to cure.

Evelyn S
01-04-2015, 12:11 AM
Not at all. Dressing has always been a positive thing for me and I've never wished it would go away.

chelyann
01-04-2015, 01:05 AM
NO NO. NO
Not sick , Like some said the only cure is transition ........

LilSissyStevie
01-04-2015, 01:16 AM
Although crossdressing doesn't take up much of my time because I'm just as aroused by the idea of CDing as I am of actually doing it, I would love to be rid of this business so I could concentrate more on my orchard and garden and other projects that are a more constructive use of my time. So, yes, I'd take the cure in a heartbeat.

MissTee
01-04-2015, 02:03 AM
Funny how this reminds me of a story I once heard. A man of good fortune and wealth was in his backyard cooking out and enjoying time with his family. Suddenly, a large space ship lowers itself to the ground. Out steps an alien, who looks very human, and he says, "This is your lucky day! We're here to rescue you. Climb aboard and we'll get away from this wretched place forever!"

Anyway, I would not accept "the cure" because I'm sure I would inherit something else in it's place. I'd rather deal with the devil I know.

Tracy Hazel Lee
01-04-2015, 02:05 AM
SOLID no. Why would I want to stop doing my most favorite thing to do?

Carolana
01-04-2015, 02:06 AM
The word "cure" is probably for lack of a better term. Those who say there's nothing to cure because its not an illness are in their right to say so.
Be that as it may, if this could be taken from my psyche I go with those who say yes. I relate to Alice's sentiment. I have slipped out of church attendance as well. However, I have also learned that God understands my heart and does not reject me nor anyone else because of the things we cannot change about ourselves. For those who don't believe in God, please excuse my mention of Him and the ignorance of my fellow Christians. Many of them just go along with what they are told without thinking for themselves or checking things out for themselves. We have a lot of free thinkers here and I applaud every one of you even if we don't agree on some ideas. But back to the question, I would change things about myself if I could, including my interest in cross dressing. People get along just fine without it, so I know that is possible. But after years of trying, I know I am not one of them. So be it.

Karen62
01-04-2015, 02:42 AM
At this point, probably not.

But as long as we're talking fantasy pharmaceuticals, how about a pill to cure those intolerant people out there who are rude, judgmental, and intentionally cause such pain and humiliation in those of us who just want to live our lives in peace, comfort and happiness? That's an illness for which a cure is desperately needed.

victoria76
01-04-2015, 05:04 AM
Put me down in the "NO" crowd! :) This is fun!

njcddresser
01-04-2015, 05:09 AM
No a chance. It took my entire life for me to realize this is who I am. Now that I have, I'm happy with being me

Teresa
01-04-2015, 05:56 AM
Natasha,
If you were looking for a cure maybe we should look for something to cure the ones round us who think we need curing !

After fifty years of the rollercoaster ride of CDing even to the point of considering suicide I never ever wanted it to go away ! The reason most of us go through the torture is the lack of understanding and acceptance ! I've got to the point that I realise it's not going away so the hiding has got to stop, I need to be more open and accepted with it

Sarah Louise
01-04-2015, 05:57 AM
Although I enjoy it, I probably would take the cure. It has made life more complicated and I'm risking a lot by doing it. Maybe I could just buy more nice clothes for my wife instead and enjoy her feminity even more.

Curiosity666
01-04-2015, 06:04 AM
My biggest concern with cross dressing is the cost. I like nice things, and unfortunately nice things aren't cheap.

The only reason I would take a "cure" is to save money, but I suppose that goes for any pass time, doesn't it?

sometimes_miss
01-04-2015, 01:18 PM
Would you Take the Miracle Cure for Cross dressing if there was one?
Absolutely.

CONSUELO
01-04-2015, 01:46 PM
How could I part with something that has been a part of my life and psyche for decades? Not only is it bound up with my sexuality, it is interwoven with my very being. If it was removed I would have to say goodbye to a large part of my life. For me cross dressing, despite all of the frustrations has been a huge comfort.
Today I read in the Houston Chronicle about a church in Katy called the "Man Church". It struck me that I could never be a part of that congregation for a host of reasons, not the least of which is that I don't feel at all like the sort of old fashioned male that they aspire to be.
No, I am a fetishistic cross dresser and have been so since the age of five. No going back and no desire to.

CarlaWestin
01-04-2015, 01:54 PM
Only if it was the perfect cure. I clap my hands twice and instantly and I am the mind's eye woman of current desire. I clap twice again and revert back to drab.
Now that's a cure!

JenniferR771
01-04-2015, 02:16 PM
When I was 20--sure thing. It would have avoided so much secrecy, sneaking around, lying and the guilt, feelings of inferiority, and problems with my social life. But now...I realize that there are many others just like me. Millions more. I accept myself, mostly. Don't plan to purge my closet any time soon.

StacyLynn
01-04-2015, 02:22 PM
Now that I'm out to my family and friends? Hell no. Prior to coming out when having the secret was rotting me from the inside out? Probably.

Connief
01-04-2015, 02:59 PM
No no no!

Roli F
01-04-2015, 03:24 PM
No Nooooh nada niet never:brolleyes:

kkaye
01-04-2015, 04:28 PM
Cure what. Being happy. I found my cure. Cross Dressing

victoria76
01-04-2015, 08:59 PM
Well said kkaye!

Tonya Rose
01-04-2015, 09:14 PM
NOT NO BUT HELL NO GF...The only way i would give this up is to go full time and that ain`t been an option right now hun :hugs: love ya ........ TONYA.....

sterusjon
01-04-2015, 09:23 PM
"By the way, there's a miracle cure, it's called "self-control", but I have little of it."

Zylia, That hardly sounds like a cure to me. Having to exercise "self control" by fighting, resisting, ignoring and denying myself is not a way to define a "cure" from where I find myself. I would gladly have my "condition" gone from my life and mind for my wife's sake. She is the only reason, at this point in time, that I have not gone 24/7. If I could "take the cure" I would sacrifice myself for her. For myself, if by myself, I would throw my singular pair of men's underwear in the trash (which I haven't worn in over two years) and be done with any presentation as a male at all, ever again.

Stephanie

CharlotteP
01-04-2015, 09:42 PM
Cure would imply something is wrong. Since this isn't wrong it's really kinda of a moot point in my opinion.

But if simply asked to get a yes or no answer the answer would be a very strong "NO"

Charlotte

Eryn
01-04-2015, 09:57 PM
On the surface it sounds like a good deal, but being TG is a part of me that has guided me to this point in my life. That includes the wonderful people I've met and I wouldn't want to lose them. So, sorry, but no deal.

Robin777
01-04-2015, 10:12 PM
I don't think I would. I enjoy it too much.

SisAimee
01-05-2015, 12:27 AM
I just don't think I'd wish for a miracle cure for my crossdressing...I so understand more about women, how gentle and tender my feminine side is and I truly appreciate them more. I love feeling feminine.

jamielynn_ca
01-05-2015, 12:55 AM
I think the symptoms of the repression, guilt, self-questioning, etc., that one often feels - particularly before figuring out we're not alone in this - is what is worthy of a "cure". For me that was self-acceptance, which I found through research on many websites like this one. A new pair of strappy slingbacks sure helps too!

Rhian
01-05-2015, 06:28 AM
Not a chance I do not change who I am to fit into a narrow social norm.

Caryn Lynn
01-05-2015, 07:45 AM
Absolutely not. This is the way I have been since childhood. This what I am and always will be. Sure there have been ups and downs along the journey of life but that goes for everything and not just CD'ing.
To have a "cure" would fix other people's view of me and not mine.

Lynn Marie
01-05-2015, 08:22 AM
Sure, I'd take it as long as it was part of a cocktail with a devastatingly handsome, full head of hair, unbelievably charming, and disgustingly rich pills.

BillieJoEllen
01-05-2015, 11:22 AM
My wife has said for a very long time now that she would like to see me 'cured'. I prefer not to be although CDing has caused a great deal of trouble in my life.

Heather_Shirly
01-05-2015, 11:34 AM
No! No! No! i would not take a cure for something that makes up me!

Shiny
01-05-2015, 11:48 AM
Yeah! This "hobby" has been a millstone around my neck since I was 10 years old. I mean I enjoy the fetish but you have to be alone all the time and have to keep that facet of your personality under wraps. That takes effort and it's always at the back of your mind, it also has taken away from possible relationships and time that could have been better spent doing more productive things---not to mention all the money I would have saved over the past 50 years!!!!

Caden Lane
01-05-2015, 11:59 AM
Despite the negatives, and setbacks it has caused. NO, I would never seek or want a cure. A cure would imply something was wrong with me. Perhaps it is societies shallow, narrow views which gives the impression of wrongness. Perhaps it is societies limited understanding of gender, which makes it wrong to them. But to me, I feel balance for one of the firs times in my life. I feel I have a greater understanding of who "I" really am. Forsake that for a cure? No way. I've worked hard to get to this point in my life.

Linda-x
01-05-2015, 12:09 PM
I have had some great adventures because of my crossdressing, but like opening pandora's box, you can't un-ring a bell just by taking a cure to stop. Now if the desires, and memories were erased, then I probably would..."maybe".

Isabella Ross
01-05-2015, 12:37 PM
Absolutely not. Few things give me so much joy in my life.

ophelia
01-05-2015, 01:17 PM
No way. It is a test of my resolve at points, but for me learning how to manage my two halves' needs and desires successfully is immensely rewarding. By resolving to only occasionally dress beautifully in public and not very often it becomes more like a vacation, or the proverbial mental health day. That takes planning, but it feeds the beast. It allows me to indulge in visits to other locales, makeup artists, upscale salons. My photo albums help me get through the tough days.
Plus, I really like my manself as well. I don't see me as she speedskating, cyling 100 k, or cross-country skiing. So I get the best of both worlds, but only if I manage and plan well and keep the two spheres well apart.
I know a couple of transexuals, who now in their sixties are desperately alone.
The other thing is that no cure is perfect. There will be side effects. Just like King Midas, be careful what you wish for.

Jaymees22
01-05-2015, 01:48 PM
What?? I thought Crossdressing was the miracle cure!! Jaymee

suchacutie
01-05-2015, 02:03 PM
Needing a "cure" implies that there is something that needs to be made better.

Knowing about Tina's existence made things better, so I guess crossdressing was the cure!

hazard1125
01-05-2015, 02:22 PM
Keeping secrets from loved ones is the hard part. Besides that factoid the practice is hardly damaging to those that pursue it.

BethanyCross
01-05-2015, 02:38 PM
I have to reluctantly say that I would take the pill. I love crossdressing and there is nothing wrong with it but society does not accept it. The thought of losing most of my friends and losing the respect of my family if I was outed makes this a difficult pleasure to partake in. Consider this though. You are holding the pill in your hand, and the glass of water to wash it down with. Talk about a difficult pill to swallow!

Aprilweathers
01-05-2015, 08:12 PM
Sadly yes,

I'd probably take the pill. Life really would be simpler without the whole CD thing. I know that I would miss it though, and it wouldn't be easy to do. Ultimately though, I think I would jump at the chance to see what life is like when I am 100% satisfied with my birth gender at all times. One less thing to worry about I guess :)

ChristinaK
01-05-2015, 08:26 PM
Absolutely not. I can look back on my life with great fondness of my CD exploits. It has been there from the beginning and is part of my life. When I need enjoyment or stress relief, there it is. Now, it has caused me big problems and with a DADT relationship, it will continue to do so, but no, I would not even consider it.

Katie Russell
01-06-2015, 03:02 AM
IF there were a pill you could take to stop Cding then maybe they'd be one you can take to start. Wouldn't it be interesting to drop a patch in the water supply and see what happened :daydreaming:

Krisi
01-06-2015, 07:50 AM
There is a cure and it's not a miracle. It's called willpower. If you truly want or need to stop crossdressing, just stop.

MsVal
01-06-2015, 09:27 AM
Please put me down for a conditional "yes".

I came late to the party, having finally connected the dots in my 60s. It was very disruptive and emotionally difficult for me and for my dear wife. My role as the protector, the person who shields his wife from pain was turned on its head. I became the source of her pain.

If there had been some treatment, some pills I could take to avoid those awful months, I would have gladly done so.

Since that time we have learned to accept that I am a crossdresser and my earlier motivation to quit has vanished.

Best wishes
MsVal

Jessica S
01-06-2015, 10:29 AM
I would say yes only because it would ( and would have made) life simpler. don't get me wrong I love to dress and most of the time I at least under dress. But all the hiding and anxiety from it would be gone.

SandraInHose
01-06-2015, 08:15 PM
Magically cured from crossdressing? YES!!! In a New York minute!

Although very few things in life make me as content as being dressed up, if I am being 100% honest, it really hasn't been worth it.

Nor is it worth the ever-present stigma my wife has to deal with, the strain on our marriage, the feelings of guilt, the worrying about being caught, striving to hide it from my kids, and the years I spent growing up ashamed and growing older wondering what the hell was 'wrong' with me.

I have a fetish for pantyhose and love the way they look, feel on, and feel to the touch, but I'm not trans-anything. I'm just a middle-aged man in a dress.

That being said, I don't see myself quitting. Blame my lack of willpower and self-control.

kimdl93
01-06-2015, 08:36 PM
This one has been around time and time again, and I find my position unchanged. I dislike pointless, impossible hypotheticals, but if I must answer then, no I would not indulge in such a cure.

KellyWilliams
01-06-2015, 09:00 PM
Absolutely yes, without a doubt.

CDing has been one of the most difficult things I've had to deal with. Life when I denied it to myself and the world was so much simpler. I wish I could stop the thoughts and desires and just be the vanilla husband and father I am expected to be. I love dressing, but the negatives it causes in my life far outweigh the positives.

MarinaSweden
01-07-2015, 01:19 PM
Yes i would. But i would rather see all narrow minded people take a pill that would make them accept those that are a bit different. Then i also ask myself, including me, why so many of us are willing to live with a person that do not accept us and basically love the whole me. Pardon my english, it is not my language.

Lorileah
01-07-2015, 01:39 PM
I agree with Kim...sort of like asking "if you could be rich, would you do it?" This comes up often as has been noted. The fact is no one is forcing you to follow through on your desires. Unless you are TS, this is something you do for your pleasure not for your life. Yeah I would have liked to be a size smaller or live in the Bahamas or have been the grandchild of a Rockefeller. Yeah life would have been easier then

Annaliese
01-07-2015, 02:28 PM
Since there is nothing wrong with me no need a miracle cure, I am looking for a miracle for acceptance for all of us so we can be our self all the time.

DonnaT
01-07-2015, 02:44 PM
Although I have no qualms about being a CDer, I would take a cure as long as it changed absolutely nothing else about me.

I know my wife has accepted this part of me, but she would appreciate it not having to worry about it. And I'd find it to be beneficial to the cost of living .

Kathleencd
01-24-2015, 02:36 AM
Definitely not I love dressing up and I intend doing it for as long as it pleases me.

AccidentalDresser
01-24-2015, 06:54 AM
There are two answers and both of them are YES.

1) Only if I never knew how good and wonderful it felt to be dressed and all the memories and mistakes of the past were replaced with better decisions and happiness.
But I still don't think I would be completely happy and there may always be the feeling that there was more to life somehow.

2) Only if taking the magic cure means everyone else in the world becomes more open and accepting of everyone and the clothes they choose to wear. No ridicule or reprimand. No regrets and no feelings of guilt ever.

Lee Andrews
01-24-2015, 07:19 AM
Nope!
It is part of me and who I am as a man. I'd probably be a very different guy if this was not part of my life.

Raychel
01-24-2015, 08:49 AM
This is who I am, Do I need a cure from myself. Not really.
So I guess I will pass on the cure.

Wendy G
01-24-2015, 09:48 AM
Absolutely not. I wouldn't be me anymore.

Karen kc
01-24-2015, 10:02 AM
I"m good, no thank you!

Giselle(Oshawa)
01-24-2015, 10:32 AM
I would greatly take the pill to rid myself the compulsion to dress in women's clothes.
I so enjoy my femme side but it has been a strain on myself for almost my whole life
and more so on my wife whom I came out to 3 1/2 years ago after 27 years of marriage.
since there is no cure( and I agree its not a sickness) I will enjoy dressing whenever I can
and get through life the best way I can.

CD_Princess1234
01-24-2015, 02:17 PM
Absolutely not. I like the lifestyle too much to change my ways

weekend woman
01-24-2015, 02:39 PM
So far only 3 people have responded that they would like the rest of the world accept us as we are. I am number 4. Let everyone else take a pill to accept us as we are. I do not wish to change as I enjoy my feminine side and I think it makes me a better man.

Tina_gm
01-24-2015, 04:37 PM
Yes I would take the pill. Not because I believe I have an illness. I am merely in a minority. But, I would take it because Merely life would be simpler and without the struggles and difficulties that come with being transgender.

Susi
02-02-2015, 02:53 PM
Never!

Life would be very much easier... but it would be less exciting too, and I would be another person. I want to continue being myself!

Kristyn Hill
02-02-2015, 04:20 PM
and never walk in high heels again? never, no way I want a pill.

Natasha V
02-02-2015, 04:20 PM
I truly believe there is a reason for everything in life and we were given this gift of enjoying life in multiple ways. I don't regret it and never will. I just wish this gift would have come with a manual to make it a little easier.

Danielle_cder
02-02-2015, 04:41 PM
Nope! Danielle although mostly secret is a huge part of who I am and taking that away would ruin all of 'me'

DorothyElizabeth
02-02-2015, 05:16 PM
Not only no, but Hell, no. The cure I want to see is how we are accepted by society.

Stephanie47
02-02-2015, 05:17 PM
My life would be a lot simpler if I was not a cross dresser. On the other hand for those of us who use cross dressing to handle stress in life, what should I use? Drugs? Alcohol? Women of the night?

Annaliese
02-02-2015, 05:20 PM
Cure what, it not a sickness, or a disease, this is who I am.

Jill Mansfield
02-02-2015, 05:29 PM
To me I don't think it is something that needs to be cured, I love this part of Myself, and though years ago I tried to suppress it, I now nourish it and let it grow.
It brings me a balance in life and allows me to be more sensitive and soft hearted than my male side allows.
I find great peace and comfort when I can spend extended lengths of time as Jill.

Forko23
02-02-2015, 05:42 PM
Not for love nor money. I'm not sick, just a little misunderstood maybe.

Connie61
02-02-2015, 05:54 PM
I love dressing and never want to give it up. Maybe a pill for society to accept us????

Babette
02-02-2015, 06:04 PM
Most cures are for hams and bacon. I'm salty enough already and cured just about right. Why give up a good thing?

Michelle 78
02-02-2015, 06:20 PM
Not for me thanks, but as Connie said give everybody else a pill to make them a bit more open minded!

Tonya Rose
02-02-2015, 06:41 PM
Hell no! It`s what makes us come alive! Wouldn`t think of it.:drink:

kymmieLorain
02-02-2015, 06:42 PM
And go back to boring underwear and PJs. Not no but HE!! no.

Kymmie

MssHyde
02-02-2015, 08:22 PM
If i could take a pill or shot and have the female desires gone i would, however that's me being a guy thats caught between two worlds

On the other hand if i could take something that would make me 100 percent female, with no going back, Id be a woman.

SHINY-J
02-02-2015, 09:18 PM
I personally am not interested in any cure, my belief is if I was meant to be a cross dresser or anything else I would follow my path the way I felt makes me happy. I say no thanks.

Absolutely

DeeNile
02-02-2015, 09:56 PM
When I was in junior high, enduring puberty, and not having the internet to know that I wasn't alone, I would have taken it in a heartbeat. These days, while I struggle with accepting this "curse," its my curse and I would NOT take the pill. Of course, I would have to agree with several other posters in that, to call it a cure implies an illness. I don't feel its an illness and I don't really believe its a curse, but like anything else in life, it has its plus and misuses. Good question!

bobbief
02-07-2015, 08:00 PM
Great question! I suppose many years ago (age 8 or 9) when I was found by my parents asleep in my bed with some of my younger sister's party clothes on, and I was thoroughly scolded the next day--"little boys DON'T do that!"--Yes, I would have taken something to "cure" me. I felt terribly ashamed.
But I don't believe now it is a malady or a sin to accept and experience the other part of oneself which may be from another gender. I agree with what appears to be a majority sentiment here that this is a unique opportunity to explore and grow from this. I believe it is possible to find profound joy and desire (in the spiritual sense) from this discovery.
I will continue to ponder and reflect on this interesting issue. Thank you for bringing it up.

ophelia
02-07-2015, 10:44 PM
Would that mean I wouldn't get horny wearing white diamonds perfume, or the smell of hairspray, or the feeling a tight satin thong up my butt, or the feeling of my curls springing to life after a roller set?
No friggin' way!

Lily Catherine
02-08-2015, 02:44 AM
Should I fall off the deep end and make it a severe obsession, I'd consider it. I've tried stopping but to little avail, and questioned if it was less healthy to fight the urge than to accept it. If I could kill the conflict and lead a simpler life without the stigmata attached to cross-dressing I might give it a thought for absolutely practical reasons but by now I've learnt to accept this quirk of sorts.