PDA

View Full Version : Went for a drive...

Justice327
01-03-2015, 10:14 PM
Ok so last night I was sitting around on here and I looked to my SO and said "you know what, Justice is coming over tommorrow." She just looked and grinned. So today rolled around and we went to walmart and I had a field day in the make up seeing as how I don't have any I've been using the wifes. So we do that she even buys me a make up bag to put it in. Finally I jump in the shower shave and get out. My wife has went through Justices clothes and Laid out a suggestion. (I took it of course) put on my make up, did My hair. Took a couple pics. Then my wife said that she was going to the dollar store. I looked at her, contemplated for a sec, and said I'll go with you. So I grabbed my purse and put a couple things in it. And out the door we went. When we got to the dollar store. I parked alone. We decided i wasnt going in seeing as how we were 2 miles from home in my home town of less than 10,000 people.. Ugh I wish I did. But what she came out with though made my day. She came out with a whole kit of colored eyeliner, she got me all new brushes, a couple of new eyeshadow colors. This is the first time I've ever been out of the house en femme and it was so exciting. I can't wait to do it again. Pic coming soon.
P.S. I took the long way home. Lol

JessicaJHall
01-03-2015, 10:26 PM
What a nice time!! Tell your wife I think she is simply theee awesomest! Looking forward to some pretty pictures!

Amy Fakley
01-03-2015, 10:30 PM
That's awesome, Justice!
Your SO sounds particularly awesome too :-)

justmetoo
01-03-2015, 11:47 PM
Yeah, sounds like you have a wonderful wife! Hopefully this outing is the start of something good. :)

Justice327
01-04-2015, 12:02 AM
Yea she is amazing and I try to tell her that as much as possible. And yea I hope this is the start of something good too. I really wanted to go in but I know I really don't that close to home. So hopefully next weekend maybe we can go to the next town.

Nadya
01-04-2015, 01:44 AM
Yay! Small steps lead to better experiences. :)

victoria76
01-04-2015, 04:06 AM
That's great! :)

kimdl93
01-04-2015, 08:24 AM
The first few steps out are momentous. But having your wife's help makes it so much easier and enjoyable. You're very fortunate.

DonnaP
01-04-2015, 08:35 AM
You are one lucky person I wish my wife could be like yours. I hope you continue to explore as far as you would like. I'm completely in the closet

Maria 60
01-04-2015, 09:11 AM
Thats great and a big thumbs up for your wife, our little pleasures that mean so much to us, more then our wife's will ever know. This summer almost the same thing happened to me, I was dressed and it was a beautiful summer day, it was my only chance to dress and felt bad for my wife being locked up in the house on a nice day. I told her I was going to get undressed so we could go downtown and buy a ice cream from a ice cream truck. She felt bad and told me that we could meet half way and that I can go dressed and we could enjoy eating the ice cream in the car along the lake parking. It was the first time I went out for the first time with no male close with me and we went downtown and we enjoyed a ice cream together along the lake, the lightly tinted windows on my car helped my confidence, but I couldn't stop thanking my wife for what was an unbelievable day for me, I still can't believe it, more then I could ever ask for. I know how you feel, and it really feels great.

Linda Leigh
01-04-2015, 10:48 AM
Your wife is awesome and little steps at 1st are the way to go :)

Justice327
01-05-2015, 05:00 PM
So I can't upload any of my pictures. I took them on my smartphone (galaxy s4) my picture size in 2100×1800. There is absolutely no way I can get that down to 500x600 without only half of my face being in the pic and nothing else. Can someone help. I know I'm not the only one who uses a smartphone to take pics. How do yall shrink the picture size without cutting out most of the picture.

Krisi
01-05-2015, 05:19 PM
Use photo editing software. Make it any size you want, crop, touch up, edit out unwanted items. Piece of cake.

As for being out in a small town how did you get from the house to the car (and back into the house from the car)? Aren't you afraid of being seen?

Hint: If I was going out with my wife (you are very lucky here) I would let her drive. Two women in a car, one has to drive, make it the one with the drivers license that matches the face.

Justice327
01-05-2015, 05:38 PM
Lol I was very nervous especially because my mom and dad live like 10 houses down the road. my wife went out the front door to get the car unlocked as I went around back. Now it was raining and I had to walk through the yard so I put plastic bags on my feet so my shoes wouldn't get messed up. So as soon as I hit the driveway I took the bags off and my wife said she didn't have the keys. Great. I just threw those bags away so she had to run back inside. While standing outside one car passed. And I just tried to act normal. Finally I heard the key go "beep" and the lights flash and I quickly jumped in. Started the car got maybe 5 houses up the road who passes my father. Close call I can't believe I didn't put in there. Guess my mind had alot to wrap around that night.

On a different note what is the best or a good website or photo editer.