PDA

View Full Version : Acceptance from a GG

Sometimes Steffi
01-03-2015, 10:35 PM
My wife and I occasionally go together to see this woman (R) who performs reflexology massage. For those who don’t know, reflexology is essentially a foot massage technique using acupressure of certain zones or reflex areas on the foot that supposedly relate to different organs of the body, similar to acupuncture.

We've been trying to set up an appointment for some time, but I've been reluctant to go because my toes were often painted, and I didn't want to expose them or take the nail polish off. I thought that R would be open minded and wouldn't be concerned about my toes being painted. But, I didn't want her to spill the beans to my wife who knows (and dislikes) that I crossdress, but doesn't know that I paint my toes (DADT). So while I was getting my reflexology, I asked R if she could keep a secret from my wife. After getting her acknowledgement I told her about painting my toes.

She was very cool with it. She said I wouldn't be the first guy she’s seen with painted toes. In fact, one of the guys in her Yoga class (she’s the Yoga teacher) always practices Yoga with painted toes. Apparently, the girls look forward to seeing what color his toes are going to be each week.

Anyhow, I found out that I’m not the only guy who exposes painted toes at Yoga class. I also found out that if I have a nice pedicure, I don’t have to worry about taking off the nail polish next time I get reflexology. And I found another supporter, even though I didn't tell her that painting my toe nails is just the tip (pun intended) of the iceberg, so to speak.

Nadya
01-04-2015, 01:42 AM
Sounds like a great experience. I'm considering whether or not I want to keep my nail polish off my toes when I go back to swimming. I don't want take off the nail polish because it makes me feel better about not dressing but I worry what others will think. As a bigger guy, what would people think when he shaves off everything and has painted toe nails? This makes me think that most people don't really care or pay attention to that type of stuff.

Marcelle
01-04-2015, 06:55 AM
Hi Steffi,

Great story and it is always nice when support is provided from the Vanilla world . . . not to mention you get to keep you polished nails.

Hugs

Isha

kimdl93
01-04-2015, 08:19 AM
It may seem small but still even being able to reveal your toes can be a meaningful thing.

~Joanne~
01-04-2015, 12:03 PM
I don't know if I would call this acceptance or not, just saying. A lot of guys these days wear nail polish for various reasons and if they do their finger nails, who's to say they don't do their toes? Had you not have said anything to her about your polished toes and just went in to have this done, who's to say she would have even said anything about it?

Tonya Rose
01-04-2015, 08:06 PM
Steffi, im really sorry to hear that a someone you hardly know accepts you more than you`r wife does. and yes to be accepted in any way shape or form is gr8. you accept and celebrate you`r self and so do I GF.. Hopefully your wife will one day....:hugs: Courageously keep moving forwardly GF...