PDA

View Full Version : Playmates I Wish I Were

rockerreds
01-05-2015, 01:59 PM
I have a long list of Playboy Playmates I wish I had been born so I'll only list my Top Ten,alphabetically:

Lisa Baker
Debbie Boostrom
Lonny Chin
Michelle Hamilton
Carol Imhof
Terry Kimball
Marilyn Lange
Debra Peterson
Pamela Saunders
Kelly Tough

LilSissyStevie
01-05-2015, 02:27 PM
No Barbi Benton??!! No Betty Page??!!

rockerreds
01-05-2015, 02:32 PM
No Barbi Benton??!! No Betty Page??!!
No-though Barbie is cute.

Lexi_83
01-05-2015, 03:08 PM
Swedes like Liv Lindeland Victoria Silvstedt. Liv Lindeland was early 70's but astonishingly beautiful, slender with long hair and amazing natural breasts.

Dana does shopping
01-05-2015, 06:24 PM

None other than Canada's own ...
Shannon Tweed, near missus of one Gene Simmons.

docrobbysherry
01-05-2015, 09:09 PM
These r VERY old! Thanks for reminding me I need new ones, Rocker!:thumbsup:

SandraInHose
01-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Gosh, Playboy was always too tame for me, and I have to admit I haven't even heard of any of these ladies!

irishsissy
01-05-2015, 10:45 PM
I would of Loved to have been Playboy Bunny. I thought they all looked really nice. I have one outfit that I put on that made me feel as close to one as I could get. ( except for the little cotton tail).

Adriana Moretti
01-05-2015, 11:59 PM
got to admit.....i couldnt name one.......and i havent seen a playboy since i was 7 years old and my uncle had one hidden in the magazine rack in the bathroom.

rockerreds
01-06-2015, 09:57 AM
Swedes like Liv Lindeland Victoria Silvstedt. Liv Lindeland was early 70's but astonishingly beautiful, slender with long hair and amazing natural breasts.
Liv Lindeland is in my Top Twenty,and I fantasize being her often.Plus she is Norweigan,and I am 1/4 the same.

sometimes_miss
01-06-2015, 12:35 PM
Top of the list right now would be Sara Jean Underwood.

Shannon James http://www.playmates.com/shannon-james
Athena Lundberg http://www.playboy.com/athena-lundberg
and just to prove brunettes are as hot as blonds, Sandra Nilsson here: http://www.mandatory.com/2013/11/20/sandra-nilsson-proves-not-all-sexy-swedes-are-blondes/2

Lorileah
01-06-2015, 01:28 PM
and No Marilyn Monroe? Of course you do realize that being a Bunny or posing in the magazine isn't the same as being a Playmate. Take it from me because I lived at the Denver club in the 70's and married a bunny.

Please do not post photos from the magazine, they are copyrighted
and don't add links. we don't have the time to vet them. Remember there are rules that apply to photos off site too.

rockerreds
01-06-2015, 01:50 PM
My Second Ten,alphabetically:

Heidi Becker
Nancy Cameron
Karen Christy
Marilyn Cole
Donna Edmondson
Miki Garcia
Azizi Johari
Charlotte Kemp
Liv Lindeland
Kathy MacDonald

Beverley Sims
01-06-2015, 02:32 PM
Miss June 1960
I have a lifesize blowup of her hanging behind my door.
Her name?????

Lexi_83
01-06-2015, 03:04 PM
Miss June 1960
I have a lifesize blowup of her hanging behind my door.
Her name?????according to google, Dolores Wells.

LilSissyStevie
01-06-2015, 03:05 PM
and No Marilyn Monroe? Of course you do realize that being a Bunny or posing in the magazine isn't the same as being a Playmate. Take it from me because I lived at the Denver club in the 70's and married a bunny.

You're correct. It's hard for me to believe but Barbi Benton was never a centerfold.

Gypsy Sam
01-06-2015, 05:03 PM
Sometimes_miss,

Enjoyed the attachments of Playboy model links and must agree that SaraJean Underwood is top of the list. Viewed your bio untill the bleary screen got the better of me. Enjoyed your perspective on adolescence and the perception of then vs now summary. Fought the battle of low self esteem and severe depression back then much like yourself. Medication and recognition of cognitive perceptions help with anxiety reactions as they occur. Hope the same helps you as well.

Many here will support you and value your postings. Look forward to learning more about you. Admire your love of Playmates and the imagination they stir up.

Mink
01-06-2015, 07:13 PM
I much prefer Victoria's Secret models!

Adriana Lima / Miranda Kerr / so many others!

Lacy PJs
01-06-2015, 10:38 PM
Shauna Sands & Lillian Muller would get my vote(s). And, yes, Playboy Bunnies are tops. Dig those cute outfits; concealing (for the most part, at least) yet revealing.

Lacy PJs

BillieJoEllen
01-08-2015, 11:16 AM
Years ago when the Playboy Mansion used to be in the southern part of the state I live in they would often send playmates out to various functions. I was at the opening of a hardware store and there were three playboy bunnies there welcoming new customers and talking to them. They were all dressed in body suits and hot pants. To tell the truth I didn't think they were as 'special' in real life as they were in the magazines. That's where I learned about airbrushing. Sorry, I never did learn their names.

docrobbysherry
01-08-2015, 01:18 PM
and No Marilyn Monroe? Of course you do realize that being a Bunny or posing in the magazine isn't the same as being a Playmate. Take it from me because I lived at the Denver club in the 70's and married a bunny.--------------------------------
And here, I only dated a centerfold, Lorileah!

Years ago when the Playboy Mansion used to be in the southern part of the state I live in they would often send playmates out to various functions. I was at the opening of a hardware store and there were three playboy bunnies there welcoming new customers and talking to them. They were all dressed in body suits and hot pants. To tell the truth I didn't think they were as 'special' in real life as they were in the magazines. That's where I learned about airbrushing. Sorry, I never did learn their names.
Quite true of the one I dated, BillieJo. She was pretty, but not a head turner. She said she had worked for Playboy, but I didn't think anything of it. Until I saw pics of her in one well after we stopped dating!:eek:

rockerreds
01-10-2015, 12:30 PM
Third Ten,alphabetically:

India Allen
Louann Fernald
Shannon Long
Cynthia Myers
Carol O'Neal
Ola Ray
Alana Soares
Roberta Vasquez
Lynn Winchell
Karen Witter

Fourth Ten,alphabeticaly:

Ester Cordet
Pamela Anne Gordon
Kristine Hanson
Janet Lupo
Kimberly McArthur
Willy Rey
Astrid Schulz
Jill Taylor
Gwen Wong
Carrie Jean Yazel

Some more:

Kaya Christian
Debbie Davis
Jami Ferrell
Julia Lyndon
Donna Michelle
Lindsey Vuolo

And three who weren't Playmates but who appeared in the magazine:

Teresa Rietan
Donna Gillette
Cindy Russell

Jorja
01-15-2015, 12:29 PM
Hrump!#$% I just can't believe no one mentioned my name!;)

Petra1
01-17-2015, 08:47 AM
Petra Verkaik
Miriam Gonzalez
Amber Campisi
Janet Lupo
Kerri Kendall
India Allen
Roberta Vasquez

I'm sure there's more but can't think of them, right now.

sometimes_miss
01-17-2015, 09:43 AM
Hard to find pictures from 40+ years ago, but Cynthia Wood, centerfold from February 1973 will always have a special place in my heart, because she was a dead ringer for the nurse that worked for a few weeks in the hospital where I was a volunteer. She had left working there just a few weeks before that issue of the magazine went up for sale, but every guy in the hospital was absolutely sure that they were one and the same. I kept that issue for over 20 years, always wondering what happened to the nurse after she left. The nurse was also named Cindy, but a different last name. I'll always wonder. This is the only link I can find with a picture of her. 239463

Juliax35
01-17-2015, 11:24 AM
Val Keil
Alana Campos
Amanda Streich
Kassie Lyn Logsdon
Alison Waite
Carmella Decesare

rockerreds
01-17-2015, 11:44 AM
Petra Verkaik
Miriam Gonzalez
Amber Campisi
Janet Lupo
Kerri Kendall
India Allen
Roberta Vasquez

Nice list!

Val Keil
Alana Campos
Amanda Streich
Kassie Lyn Logsdon
Alison Waite
Carmella Decesare
Val Keil is a good one,even from the same section of Phily as me!

Robyn2006
01-17-2015, 12:52 PM
Donna Edmondson, hand's down. 1987 Playmate of the year.
I actually met her once when she was on her PMOM tour.
Hand to god, she was far more gorgeous in person, simply breathtaking and sexy as hell.
Funny, I suppose.... Rather than wanting to be with her,
through the years she has been a huge role model for my attempts at glamour.

EllenJo
01-17-2015, 01:50 PM

None other than Canada's own ...
Shannon Tweed, near missus of one Gene Simmons.

Thanks Dana, I am glad I went all the way through the thread before I posted. Shannon was my favorite.

Hugs
Ellen Jo

BLUE ORCHID
01-17-2015, 07:09 PM
Candy Loving January 1979 the 25th anniversary Playmate was always my favorite.:love:

EmmaB
01-17-2015, 09:53 PM
She's a newer playmate but Abigail Ratchford is absolutely gorgeous.

rockerreds
01-20-2015, 10:07 AM
Donna Edmondson, hand's down. 1987 Playmate of the year.
I actually met her once when she was on her PMOM tour.
Hand to god, she was far more gorgeous in person, simply breathtaking and sexy as hell.
Funny, I suppose.... Rather than wanting to be with her,
through the years she has been a huge role model for my attempts at glamour.
Yes,indeed,Donna is a serious obsession of mine-her Playmate videos are awesome.I would love to wake up as her!

Meg East
01-20-2015, 10:55 AM
My favorite: Patti McGuire

sometimes_miss
01-20-2015, 11:55 PM
^Wow, I got slammed for even a link to a pic of a bare behind, you're gonna draw the wrath! Try something a little less naked. 239709

Lexi_83
01-21-2015, 04:02 PM
^Wow, I got slammed for even a link to a pic of a bare behind, you're gonna draw the wrath! Try something a little less naked. [Gig Gangel]
Best boobs on the planet, there. Wow. You'd never pay for a dinner or drink again!

rockerreds
01-23-2015, 11:05 AM
Two who appeared in Cavalier in the mid-60s:

Lesley Langley
Lydia Slone

One from Penthouse:Sandy Robertson

Petra1
01-31-2015, 07:53 AM
Petra Verkaik
Miriam Gonzalez
Amber Campisi
Janet Lupo
Kerri Kendall
India Allen
Roberta Vasquez

So, a couple of posters have reminded me about:

Donna Edmondson
Candy Loving (Can't believe I didn't think of her. I've been in love with her since her issue was released.)

And now also adding:

Justine Greiner
Patricia Farinelli
Karen Elaina Price
Dorothy Stratten

Nice list!

Thank you, Rockerreds.

rockerreds
01-31-2015, 11:07 AM

Donna Edmondson
Candy Loving (Can't believe I didn't think of her. I've been in love with her since her issue was released.)

And now also adding:

Justine Greiner
Patricia Farinelli
Karen Elaina Price
Dorothy Stratten
Justine Greiner is one of my all-time favorite Playmates but I'd rather have her than be her.

Justine Greiner is one of my all-time favorite Playmates but I'd rather have her than be her.
Actually,upon further reflection I WOULD like to be Justine Greiner!

Lexi_83
02-03-2015, 01:08 PM

Donna Edmondson
Donna Edmondson looks gorgeous and Candy Loving - wow, that is one voluptuous gal! I wonder what it would be like to have a body like that?

pamela7
02-03-2015, 01:50 PM
this is a fun thread, interesting to see who folks would like to be like, yet I have a strange response.
I don't want to be like any of them - plenty i might fancy, for sure - Malena Morgan is my fave "model".

So, I'm asking myself, what am I doing, CD-ing, and about to plunge into more make-up and a wig?

I think I'm simply discovering my feminine me.

Thanks for the food for thought.

xxx Pamela

Adelaide
02-03-2015, 05:17 PM
Debra Jo F...she's always been my favorite....I loved her gorgeous long locks to her knees....A true inspiration for me since the 70s!

melaknee
02-04-2015, 09:35 AM
i think debra harry posed in playboy..that would be my choice.

AccidentalDresser
02-04-2015, 09:59 AM
Oh Dear,

I was obviously never a very good male at all because I dont know the names of ANYof the Playboy Bunnies.

Oh except for that Kendra girl from the TV show. I could handle being her I supose. But only for her money.
Sadly upon reflection I have NEVER picked up a Playboy magazine in my life and if it hadnt been for my fiance at the time I wouldnt have bothered watching "Girls of the Playboy Mansion" either.

I dont want Kendras laugh though....

Lacy PJs
02-05-2015, 09:41 AM
Hrump!#$% I just can't believe no one mentioned my name!;)

Sorry Jorja, I must have missed that issue! :)

Lacy PJs

rockerreds
02-05-2015, 03:03 PM
Donna Edmondson looks gorgeous and Candy Loving - wow, that is one voluptuous gal! I wonder what it would be like to have a body like that?
I'd sure like to find out!

Robyn2006
02-14-2015, 06:36 AM
Yes,indeed,Donna is a serious obsession of mine-her Playmate videos are awesome.I would love to wake up as her!

My dream too... to be like her. But really, going to full tilt trying to be that gorgeous, with such a body. Though I do try, do what I can...

Cassiecd
02-23-2015, 12:40 PM
My all time favorite; I wish i were........Debra Jo Fondren......

What a combination of feminine beauty as well as amazing hair!

Jenniferbabe
03-02-2015, 12:25 PM
So many gorgeous ones that I admire the majority of them especially the ones with nice curves and larger breast. Not a fan of the skinny ones.