PDA

View Full Version : How Mini is too Mini

susancheerleader
01-29-2006, 12:55 PM
When it comes to mini skirts, what is a good lenth without becoming "****ty" looking.

KellyT
01-29-2006, 12:59 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17240&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1138237185

You can never be too short. Denim always looks good short, but a "short" mini kilt looks great and makes you feel damn sexy.

Reana
01-29-2006, 01:42 PM
When it comes to mini skirts, what is a good lenth without becoming "****ty" looking.

I realize my answer doesn't totally conform to the original question but I never miss an opportunity to express my thoughts relating to mini skirts, so here it is.
Long enough to cover the genitals and short enough to BE on the "****ty" side, for me. :bs:

Melinda G
01-29-2006, 02:25 PM
There's a lot to be said for the "****' look.:cheeky:

Sure beats the "church lady" look.

Staci
01-29-2006, 03:27 PM
I would say the answer to your question is probably an 16" mini skirt is short but not ****ty. I have one that is only 12" long. That one is very mini. Most are about 16".

Deanna2
01-29-2006, 03:37 PM
You are onto my favourite topic - miniskirts. A girl can never have too many.

I don't subscribe to the notion that miniskirts can look '****ty'. When you are standing the skirt should not show any panty in the front, but when you sit down you should not be sitting on any part of the skirt. You should be sitting on your panties. 12" is my prefered length. Anything longer than that is just a short skirt. Whilst I like denim skirts, I particularly like very light weight material, like lycra.

ERIKA1963
01-29-2006, 03:45 PM
My wife says that I dress sleazy in the short mini's I don't go out in public in my really short ones but I do go out in public with some longer ones that I own I dress in the shorter ones for pics, I figure as long as I have the legs for the shorter ones I'll keep wearing them and yes the shorter ones do look just a bit sleazy, but I love them anyway. ERIKA1963 :o

tara 24-7
01-29-2006, 03:48 PM
its gotta cover your lace top stockings, or wear tights, but short is the way to go, makes me feel real sexy, and no bending over when your out showing off hon ! kisses tara xxxx

Nikki Dee
01-29-2006, 04:16 PM
You'll know my love.!!!...it just won't feel right.
Nikki. xx

susancheerleader
01-29-2006, 04:32 PM
The shortest I haveis 14 inches. I didn't like it at first but now I do.

jenny_centaur
01-29-2006, 04:44 PM
I have a test I use to decide if a skirt's too short; I put my camera on a tripod with it adjusted so the camera is at hemline height, then I take a photo from the front, and from the back. If anything under my skirt shows, then it's too short. This one's fine:

http://img62.exs.cx/img62/6269/mypinkskirt.jpg

I like those little pleated skirts, but they are designed for teenaged girls, with flat tummies. I was horrified a couple of months ago at a time when I'd let myself put on a bit of weight to find that I no longer passed my 'camera test' in several of my shortest skirts. I guess the bulge of my tummy was enough to raise the front hem of my skirt sufficiently so that it no longer covered my undercarriage. Thankfully, that was enough of a shock to get me out running again.

Jodi
01-29-2006, 04:51 PM
If you have two more cheeks to powder, it is too short.

Jodi

Tina Dixon
01-29-2006, 05:01 PM
Well is my skirt a "Short Skirt" or a "Mini Skirt"? You all have confussed:hmmm:

GypsyKaren
01-29-2006, 05:21 PM
My rule is simple, as long as nothing shows, anything goes.

GypsyKaren

ronna
01-29-2006, 05:25 PM
Yup, this is absolutely the first and foremost topic.
I mean, who doesn't want to be a ****, Susan?

And that's a really nice skirt, Jenny.

Wenda
01-29-2006, 06:23 PM
So, what do you have against ****ty girls. Confederate Railroad said it best, .... and I like my women just a little on the trashy side! If you dont get arrested, then whats the problem... My shortest skirt is shiny black patent with lace-up sides. Now, THATS ****ty!
Depends why you are dressing. If you want to be out in public, and not get made, then anything that draws extra attention is not good, whether it is ****ty, bad fashion, horrid colours, whatever..

susancheerleader
01-29-2006, 06:25 PM
I mean, who doesn't want to be a ****, Susan?

I didn't say I didn't want to be a ****. There are times I want to, and times I don't.
That cheerleading uniform of mine does the job.... sometimes! :D

Lindahexi
01-29-2006, 07:18 PM
My rule is simple, as long as nothing shows, anything goes.

GypsyKaren

Totally agree with you GypsyKaren.

Fallen Angel
01-29-2006, 07:51 PM
Honey if you got the leggs for them,the shorter the tighter the better xxxxxx:clap:

Wenda
01-29-2006, 08:02 PM
Honey if you got the leggs for them,the shorter the tighter the better xxxxxx:clap:
OOOHHH god, where DID you get those boots. the skirt is nice too. But, THOSE BOOTS ....... !

Genifer Teal
01-29-2006, 09:23 PM
When the butt cheeks show it is too mini. I think mid way from there down to the knee is ok if you want that look. It really depends where you are going. At a dance club, anything goes.

Hugs - Genifer

Tina Dixon
01-29-2006, 09:24 PM
:clap:

trisha_anne
01-29-2006, 10:52 PM
Like my teacher once said "Skirts are like essays, they should be long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep it interesting" I have always thought that was funny