PDA

View Full Version : Which is correct?

DeeDee
10-08-2004, 07:24 AM
When wearing a garter belt, should the suspenders be inside the panties or outside the panties? Pics of GG's show them on the outside which means when having to use the toilet then suspenders have to be undone, would it be easier the other way around?

Charlotte Elizabeth
10-08-2004, 07:28 AM
its purely a personal preference-I wear mine on the outside some times, but on other times, I wear the panties under the belt.

crispy
10-08-2004, 07:50 AM
panties should always be worn over the suspenders.

ask Jeeves... ask Crispy !!

Now ask if panties should be worn over a OBG (open bottom girdle) which may have suspenders attached, and it becomes a bit more complicated because panties just don't look right worn that way. But the same logic applies:

When you squat for a wee you shouldn't have remove the scaffolding.

Tristen Cox
10-08-2004, 12:36 PM
Yes all a matter of personal preferrence.. I wear them under myself, but to each their own. Neither way is wrong

KewTnCurvy GG
10-08-2004, 12:40 PM
From a GG's point of view, always over not under :)

hugs
kew

SherryAnn
10-08-2004, 12:40 PM
if ya wanna get laid---on the outside
if ya wanna get played----on the inside

passion_fairie
10-08-2004, 02:59 PM
From a GG's point of view, always over not under :)

Exactly. Though I do envy the lucky ones that can wear them under, thus not interupting the suspender-to-stocking flow, and still be able to pee without assistance. :o

Sara Kat
10-08-2004, 03:02 PM
I always wear mine on the outside, just incase my panties need to come off in a hurry. ;) :D

samanthajay
10-09-2004, 12:45 AM
if ya wanna get played----on the inside
hahaha :D

samanthajay
10-09-2004, 12:46 AM
I always wear mine on the outside, just incase my panties need to come off in a hurry. ;) :D
you are a bad girl. now go to my room :D j/k

Tristen Cox
10-09-2004, 05:29 PM
you are a bad girl. now go to my room :D j/k

you be bad now samantha...LOL!

You girls are too much, we really have to chat sometime....hehe
:D

samanthajay
10-10-2004, 06:08 AM
ohh so you want me to go to your room now? :p

crispy
10-10-2004, 06:30 AM
look, Samantha and Tristen, just behave the pair of you, or I'll have to take you both in hand.......... :)

Tristen Cox
10-10-2004, 11:29 AM
Hey a guided tour, all right Crispy if you insist :p

Marianne
10-10-2004, 12:02 PM
Just to get back on topic...

(*pokes tongue at Crispy, Samantha and Tristen)

I usually wear my straps inside, for convenience when I have to use the bathroom, and to make my skirts/dresses fall a little more 'naturally'. The 'side' advantage is the 'sexual' aspect, the presentation of an image (and no you perverts, I'm NOT going to post any pics!) that is a visual and tactile 'sign' of an acceptance of ones own sensuality.

There was a time when the sight of a ladies ankle was considered immoral, and a time when any 'lady' who showed her ankles was immediately labelled by society as a 'wanton ****'.

Anyone who points at me and calls me a 'wanton ****' in 'public' is asking for a smack in the mouth.

Anyone who leans in close, nibbles on my ear and whispers "You are such a wanton ****!" in private is likely to get a sensual 'smack' somewhere else.

Tristen Cox
10-10-2004, 12:13 PM
There was a time when the sight of a ladies ankle was considered immoral, and a time when any 'lady' who showed her ankles was immediately labelled by society as a 'wanton ****'.

Anyone who points at me and calls me a 'wanton ****' in 'public' is asking for a smack in the mouth.

Anyone who leans in close, nibbles on my ear and whispers "You are such a wanton ****!" in private is likely to get a sensual 'smack' somewhere else.

What were we talking about? "Smack" :eek:

Darby
10-10-2004, 11:34 PM
No has said anything about thigh high stayups... I love them and spent most of the weekend between fishnets and black stayups. Who posted "... if you want to get laid..." no worries with them just pull down the panties and still the effect is delicious, well at least to me.

Starluscious
10-11-2004, 12:16 AM
I think both are sexy.
but if you must get technical
whichever one works for you go with it girls
thanks for asking

love
Starluscious

Marianne
10-11-2004, 04:29 PM
There was also a time when it was considered ok for a woman to show her breats just as long as her elbows were covered. Interesting how "morality" and fashions change over time...

Ever since 'Ug' first sewed some sabre-tooth tiger skins together and pranced around the mouth of his cave just to gain a few 'brownie' points over his buddies who were still in last falls wooly mammoth outfits, the 'fashion' industry has grown into a world-wide conspiracy of gigantic proportions.

Whether it be used to play "spot the stranger and throw rocks at him until he leaves our hunting grounds" or a purely instinctual and genetic-driven urge to procreate with the old "Look at my designer suit, doesn't it make you want to bear my children?" , or the medieval 'power' plays of "I'm wearing velvet, you're wearing flax, kneel before me you peasant!", clothing and fashion has been used as a means of establishing 'dominance' over others and establishing both a societal AND a 'sexual' 'pecking' order (pun intended).

Which probably explains the shock/horror of the typical male 'gut' reaction to this...

http://elawyn.homestead.com/files/notanelf.jpg

First thought is "Ooh baby!"...

Followed by a short pause...

Then "omg, she'll kick my butt and I'd *never* live it down!" :)

This might explain why it's so difficult to get a date!

Me, I still stick with the 14th century japanese fashion concept of "I'm armed, you're not. Don't tick me off!".

(Which is probably yet another reason I can't get any dates! :D )

----------

(Note, the above is 'Humor'. I don't often go out on dates while carrying obvious weaponry... :D )

Danielle1960
10-11-2004, 04:47 PM
I like the thong garter combo. Not to much of a problem anyway you go :D