PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else feel/act differently when they underdress? (small story)

Kevin_unknown
01-17-2015, 02:33 AM
I was out in a Walmart today getting some stuff for a friends birthday and while I was there I somehow got the confidence to pick up a pair of black tights, and a nice waist cincher that I had been looking at online for a while. After I got back into my car I decided "what the hell" and put them on for the drive home. I have never tried underdressing before, but I felt like I could do anything I wanted at that point. Seeing as it was 9:30 at night I wasn't actually able to go many places but I did end up stopping at another big box store, and a thrift store on the way back to browse the women's sections (but still haven't managed to find my first pair of shoes yet).

It was very strange seeing as I have never had the confidence to do that before. I was wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences?

Tracii G
01-17-2015, 02:36 AM
Why would you feel any different?
Nobody knows what you have on but you.

MarinaSweden
01-17-2015, 05:06 AM
Yes i think that i do actually. I feel more relaxed and at ease and like life much more. I think that makes me act with more self confidence.

charlenesomeone
01-17-2015, 05:10 AM
Kevin, glad you enjoyed it. It is great isn't it. Try payless if its sizes that are larger do a search here for online shops.

Hugs

Vikky
01-17-2015, 05:17 AM
Yes it does feel great, don't know why.There is a special feeling when you meet a GG you know when underdresseed, it has happened to me a couple of times when out walking the dog, or doing some routine shopping. Weird I know but heh, who cares.

Vikky

Mollyanne
01-17-2015, 07:48 AM
I was out in a Walmart today getting some stuff for a friends birthday and while I was there I somehow got the confidence to pick up a pair of black tights, and a nice waist cincher that I had been looking at online for a while. After I got back into my car I decided "what the hell" and put them on for the drive home. I have never tried underdressing before, but I felt like I could do anything I wanted at that point. Seeing as it was 9:30 at night I wasn't actually able to go many places but I did end up stopping at another big box store, and a thrift store on the way back to browse the women's sections (but still haven't managed to find my first pair of shoes yet).

It was very strange seeing as I have never had the confidence to do that before. I was wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences?

IT GETS EASIER EVERY TIME AND THE MORE YOU "DO IT" THE BETTER IT GETS

Molly

Maria 60
01-17-2015, 07:51 AM
For a lot of sisters here underdressing isn't much, I wear panties and pantyhose everyday after work in the winter months. When I do go out I feel a little fem just with that feeling of the pantyhose rubbing against my legs. I feel different when underdressed.

DonnaP
01-17-2015, 08:45 AM
I underdress a lot and I feel like I can conquer the world don't know why because I am still in closet maybe. I do feel pretty sexy when I'm underdressed. Guess we all have different feelings.

sometimes_miss
01-17-2015, 09:21 AM
There is sort of an inner peace, knowing that I'm dressed much like my GG ex wife did almost every day of her life, so it kind of feels genuinely girl appropriate to be wearing bra and panties under jeans and a flannel shirt. I rarely do so, however. At home I dress all female, and don't go out much.

FeliciaMCD
01-17-2015, 09:26 AM
The first piece I ever bought was a corset from Frederick's of Hollywood. I was dropping my parents off at the airport 1.5 hours away, so afterward I stopped at the mall. I couldn't wait to get it on so I put it on in the car for the ride home.

Now I wear panties and a bra to work pretty often. No one has noticed so far.

It gets easier to do after a while

Sarina Curtis
01-17-2015, 09:42 AM
I also under-dress quite often for work, and at home (when the kids and wife are home), with panties, hose/tights, and sometimes even a bra. I've also worn mascara to work a few times. I enjoy that it allows me to get out of my own head when the day gets rough and the feel of the underwear against my body sometimes occasions an 'If they only knew what was under the chinos...' thought which can help me make a mental re-set and get me back focused on the job at hand. I also find myself smiling more when I under-dress which can only be a good thing.

CONSUELO
01-17-2015, 10:30 AM
I always wear knickers and have not worn male underwear for decades, so I don't really feel very different as for me this is what I do every day. Depending on the weather I will also wear cami tops or a slip and sometimes stockings. It always feels good but for me this is now normal and I don't even stop to think about it.

DorothyElizabeth
01-17-2015, 11:26 AM
I always wear knickers and have not worn male underwear for decades, so I don't really feel very different as for me this is what I do every day. Depending on the weather I will also wear cami tops or a slip and sometimes stockings. It always feels good but for me this is now normal and I don't even stop to think about it.
I, too have been wearing female underclothing for years, and, like you, don't think about it, per se, but some days, if I happen to be wearing a particularly sexy pair of lace knickers, I feel a little brighter all day long. There is something psychological about knowing that I am wearing sexy clothing that makes me feel more - oh, I don't know how to describe it exactly - not powerful, or "in charge", really, but sort of as if I have an "edge" on the rest of the world. My ex-wife used to say the same thing. She liked to wear especially sexy underclothing when she knew she had a high-level, or important meeting that day. She said it was particularly empowering to wear stockings and a suspender belt with no panties under her conservative suit.

Selene EV
01-17-2015, 12:04 PM
I've been wearing panties 24/7 for quite a few years now so it's just normal. I will tell you that on the rare occasion that I put on a pair of men's underwear (ugh doctor visits only) I feel extremely uncomfortable and I get those things off of me ASAP.

Bea
01-17-2015, 12:25 PM
I have been underdressing for almost three years now. Started with wearing panties on a daily basis and progressed to thigh highs, a girdle, waist clincher as my daily wear under my male clothes. In colder weather I wear my bras without my forms under my heavy sweaters. I find that when I am underdressed that I am calmer, happier and more open. I also have noticed that when I sit down, I automatically cross my legs, knee over knee like a good girl, which has at times caused a few questioning looks.

Felicity_CD
01-17-2015, 12:43 PM
Yes it does feel great, don't know why.There is a special feeling when you meet a GG you know when underdresseed, it has happened to me a couple of times when out walking the dog, or doing some routine shopping. Weird I know but heh, who cares.

Vikky

A girl I was with once tried to discreetly adjust her thong, as I looked at her she said "sorry, this thing keeps getting uncomfortable today, not my most comfortable pair".

I just smiled, I was having the same problem! I didn't say that though :)

Back on topic I think I do feel differently, generally seem to have more energy, which is odd, but useful!

docrobbysherry
01-17-2015, 01:27 PM
Like many girls, when I first began dressing, I loved the feel of nylons, girdles, bras, etc. So much so that I wore them all day long under my drabs. It was exciting to feel the titeness, and slippery ness of them as I moved. For awhile. :straightface:

Then, it just became uncomfortable and unsatisfying. To be replaced forever by the joy, satisfaction, and excitement of dressing all the way at home!:D

Teresa
01-18-2015, 06:32 AM
Kevin,
I don't have a problem with underdressing, I often do it to walk the dog, if I get the chance I take the drab layer off and carry on walking ! Recently I've been wearing forms which is great when you feel the movement as you walk ! I've been outed a few times but no harm done just a bit of fun !

BLUE ORCHID
01-18-2015, 07:55 AM
Hi Kevin, It just makes me happy knowing that I'm underdressed.:daydreaming:

Just go to Payless and add two sizes to your shoe size they carry up
to womens size 13 ant they have a great return policy too.:hugs:

Cheryl T
01-18-2015, 09:33 AM
I don't fully underdress (no bra or stockings at work) but I've only worn panties for the last 10 years. At first I felt that everyone had x-ray eyes and would know. Now I realize only I know and it's comforting being able to wear what I love.

Nikkilovesdresses
01-18-2015, 09:41 AM
Well I DO have x-ray eyes and you should see what Georgia O'Clooney wore to the Oscars :)

Closeted Kat
01-18-2015, 11:51 AM
kevin, I too recently underdressed the first time recently. I completely understand about the exhilaration of doing so for the first time. I also agree with others that online isn't bad for trying to find shoes. I have some from amazon.

darla_g
01-18-2015, 11:55 AM
Not a bit. Unless i can fully dress it does absolutely nothing for me. Under things are under things and after 5 min i would forget i have something on under there.

DorothyElizabeth
01-18-2015, 12:06 PM
The Payless online site has a sizing chart that converts measurements to shoe size. All you need do in drop a ruler on the floor, with one end against the wall and stand on it, with your heel against the wall. Then turn the ruler 90 degrees, and measure the widest part of your foot. Don't forget to measure both feet, and choose the larger of the two!

For you metric people, there are 25.4 mm per US inch. Mental division of metric measure by 25 is close enough. So if, for example, your foot measures 124mm, 124/25 = almost 5, say 4.9 inches, or about 4 7/8. (1/8 = 0.125, so .9 is close to .875)

Dana does shopping
01-18-2015, 12:09 PM
I am a 24-7 underdresser & must say that knowing what my underclothes are ... my preferred gender's choice, makes me feel at all time in-touch with my true self & the same time helps to ward off the self-doubt & associated depressions of this very complicated existence ...

Stephanie Julianna
01-18-2015, 12:50 PM
I underdress all the time so I find that it forces me to sit in the toilet. The up side is that I never leave the seat up in our unisex toilets at work. The other nurses think I'm very thoughtful. Ha Ha.

Adriana Moretti
01-18-2015, 12:59 PM
I never underdress either........but I get it.......once I had on a bikini under my clothes when i was going to the nude beach and i thought to myself ( oh....THIS is what underdressing feels like) .....i can see why people dig it......

HollySmtms
01-18-2015, 01:07 PM
Not exactly sure if this qualifies as underdressing but for the last two weeks my toenails have been painted and my legs shaved. I can't help but smile during the day when I look down at my pants and shoes and recall what's underneath.

CONSUELO
01-18-2015, 01:20 PM
I must echo the sentiment expressed by DorothyElizabeth's ex who liked to wear a garter belt and no panties when she was centre stage at some important meeting. I have enjoyed doing a similar thing. If I am involved in some important public event I always choose my most elegant underwear.

SillyPantyMan
01-18-2015, 08:24 PM
I lose a lot of stress in my everyday life when I underdress. I love going shopping, to work, or the gym knowing that I have panties on under my male clothes. The whole experience is much more relaxing.

Robin777
01-18-2015, 08:31 PM
I've been wearing panties 24/7 for quite a few years now so it's just normal. I will tell you that on the rare occasion that I put on a pair of men's underwear (ugh doctor visits only) I feel extremely uncomfortable and I get those things off of me ASAP.

Same for me. I wear panties 24/7 and the last doctors visit I dug out a pair of tighty whiteys because i knew I was going to get a shot in the rump. I couldn't wait to get them off.

Barbara Black
02-06-2015, 09:03 PM
I mostly underdress 24/7. The exception was at work, where a bra would have been a bit obvious under a thin shirt. But I do enjoy it, and wear more than that whenever possible, including stockings. Unless I'm at home though, I stay away from knee highs, as they tend to fall down without warning and bunch around my ankles, outside of my pants.

Ms.Kenadie
02-18-2015, 05:06 AM
I have just barely began underdressing at work as well. At first it was kind of terrifying, wondering if I had like pantylines or something, but so far so good! I always have something feminine on underneath as of late even if it is just a pair of panties. As other girls have said, it makes me feel more in tune with my inner self, and makes for a happier me ;)

Janet Bern
02-18-2015, 07:16 AM
I have been wearing womans panties for years. Lately I have been also wearing slips. Especially
the vanity fair panty slips. If I go shopping I wear a bra with my breastforms under a bulky top.
No one knows or cares.

JeanetteX
02-18-2015, 07:29 AM
Recently I went to my regular bar while underdressed. It was my first time and it felt great wearing panties and stockings among those beer drinking machos.

Megantg
02-18-2015, 08:52 AM
I've started underdressing recently as I haven't got many opportunities to fully dress. Currently wearing a thong, garter belt and stockings and it feels great! I can't begin to explain how good it feels. I don't think I can get away with a bra, my family would notice, and I don't really have the confidence to underdress in public, even though only I would know, I'd still feel a little paranoid maybe, I don't know.

Beverley Sims
02-18-2015, 09:15 AM
It's a long time ago, so I dont think about it these days.
It is just second nature.

pamela7
02-18-2015, 10:06 AM
24/7 tho depends at night what stays on. it feels best when i can share a look with my SO, knowing. I'm dressed all the time now except when going out requires man-covering. for emergencies i keep a pair of tracksuit trousers and a fleece handy, pop them over the top of my fem clothes, and no-one is the wiser - except me and those in the know. Just helped the neighbours shift some heavy equipment, all's fine. the wig and make-up is reserved tho for going out dressed.

as to how i feel, in man undergarments = depressed, en-femme = happy, fully-dressed = joyful

FeliciaCDSNJ
02-18-2015, 11:17 AM
I am a 24-7 underdresser & must say that knowing what my underclothes are ... my preferred gender's choice, makes me feel at all time in-touch with my true self & the same time helps to ward off the self-doubt & associated depressions of this very complicated existence ...

I feel the same way Dana. I've been under dressing for years and don't own any male underwear. I've recently had knee surgery, torn quad tendon, and wore my normal bra and panties to the doctors office and hospital for my surgery. To me it is about feeling somewhat balanced with my preferred gender and although it does help, I find myself pushing the boundaries further by adding accessories that are deemed female. One such item would be my scrunchie collection (I don't have long hair) but I love scrunchies and wear them on my wrist and sometimes ankle (depends if it fits the style I'm wearing at the time). I also wear light perfume, nothing to strong (wife can't take strong perfume smells) but every little bit helps.

deebra
02-19-2015, 10:54 AM
When you fully underdress and go public it feels great, just two bad things; a bra needs forms, in my case it's a 40D, and girl shoes with heels are needed to get that feminine feeling when walking. Both of these will out you, and I hate it.

carrie2014
02-19-2015, 12:12 PM
as I have said in other posts on this forum my doctor said to me when I came into she office she said I like your new sneakers, This visit was for lab results only. I asked her if what ever I said to her in the exan room will never leave this room. and asked her not to put it on her patient chart She said ok. so I told her my sneakers and all the over and under clothes were womens clothes She said ok and that I could wear them any time I come in for a visit. I think that my next visit will be very interesting. no more tighty whiteys at the doctors any more.

janettexie
02-20-2015, 11:46 AM
I like to underdress. It gives you a femenin feeling in the public domain. A bra is more difficult but i love to wear it when there is the oppertunity.
I feel i get more and more guts to do so.

EllenJo
02-20-2015, 05:50 PM
I love to under dress and have done it for almost 20 years. I always tuck my shirt tail into my pants so nothing ever shows when I bend over. I do not wear a bra but I do wear cami's under my shirt. If I do show an outline it looks like a mans undershirt. In the winter I wear panties, cami's and pantyhose daily. It actually makes changing clothes when I get home very easy. Slip on the bra, skirt and blouse and everything else is already on.

Hugs,
Ellen Jo