PDA

View Full Version : Female voice

joanlynn28
01-29-2006, 11:13 PM
Just wanted to share my experience the other day. I answered the phone the other day, it was a telemarketer asking for my wife. I told the person on the phone she was not it, anyway the woman asked me if I was my wife's mother or sister, playing along I replyed that I was her sister. Now for most of my life it get mistaken for a woman when I am talking on the phone, it gets worse when I am excited because my voice gets higher. Any way to have some fun with myself I left a voice mail message to myself in my female voice. What a surprise when I called my voicemail today to her a nice asexy woman leaving me a message. God I would like to meet her in person, Oh I guess I already have. And my wife wants me to stop dressing up, never especially when I can pass at least on the phone.

Fallen Angel
01-30-2006, 12:07 AM
Ive tryed but i can only get so high so i just smile alot xxx

Wenda
01-30-2006, 11:14 PM
My femme voice is not especially high-pitched. Some days my femme voice seems convicneing, but I am waiting for the right time for Wendas voice to become public. Whe Wenda answered my phone one time, it kind of freaked out my gf, so I dont do that any more. I have used it in different situations, with varying results. Bottom line, when Wenda answered the phone there was no question of her gender. Later,