PDA

View Full Version : jean shopping, what sizes should i look at?

kristytv
01-29-2006, 11:18 PM
well being my male jeans are kinda on their last leg i figured this would be a good time to invest in some fem ones, i am a 44 ,30 in guys what sizes should i be looking at ? kristy

Inredsatin
01-30-2006, 06:57 AM
Kristy,
i wou,d guess our around a womans size 22 or real close. Im a mans 42/32 and i wear 20's
Hugs
Brenda

Robertacd
01-30-2006, 09:27 AM
I concure a womans 22/24 average

Dayna
01-30-2006, 09:53 AM
Start with a woman's 22 average--and then, plan on trying on many pairs until you find on that you like.

Remember that women's jeans are designed around the hips, and few of us have natural women's hips.

I have shared this before: I had convinced myself I needed a 16W Long; after trying on many pairs, I bought a 10 Average (and might have been able to wear an 8--if they had a pair).

Also, my wife will be the first to tell you that there is a LOT of difference in fit from brand to brand.

Sorry if this has clouded the issue, but there is nothing worse than making a mail order purchase, going through the anticipation of delivery, and only then discovering that the fit is all wrong!

Good luck,

kristytv
01-30-2006, 12:10 PM
theres a vf/lee outlet by me and they have one set of dressing rooms, so i shall be going there, 10 bucks each for jeans and panties 9 for 3 ! and thanks everyone for the help , i just needed an idea where to start, i was thinking like 24ish , but well see what happens!