PDA

View Full Version : I came out to my girl friend tonight.

LexiNexi
01-18-2015, 08:19 PM
I started by giving her a pedicure then one to my self. I showed her how good it looked on me in white stocking and strappy heals. She said it was cool that her boyfriend can do pedicures. Some times she says its cool when its not. :straightface:

Nefer
01-18-2015, 08:26 PM
This is the 100% blind girlfriend you mentioned before commenting on how something looked on you? Just wanting to be clear here.

BLUE ORCHID
01-18-2015, 08:28 PM
Hi Nefer, I was wondering the same thing .:daydreaming:

Closeted Kat
01-18-2015, 08:30 PM
Even if she said its cool and not totally into it, i'm sure you'll feel better having it off your chest and being able to start further talks about it. btw i love your swiss miss outfit. don't give up hope. :)

kkaye
01-18-2015, 08:32 PM
Just remember, It is a woman's nature to tell a friend. When you came out to her be mindful of he looks you may get now from a close friend of her's. Good luck. And if that is all you on that photo. You seem to have your transformation skills.

LexiNexi
01-18-2015, 08:40 PM
Blind people can touch things, feel nail paint, feel stockings and wigs then ask a sighted friend to verify. We are not cripples but thanks for making us feel like one.

Sara Jessica
01-18-2015, 09:01 PM
btw i love your swiss miss outfit. don't give up hope. :)

Why do so many treat said avatar as it is an actual picture of the person we are communicating with??? This just perpuates the tale and makes accountability for one's words pretty much non-existent.

Nefer
01-18-2015, 10:10 PM
Why do so many treat said avatar as it is an actual picture of the person we are communicating with??? This just perpuates the tale and makes accountability for one's words pretty much non-existent.

While somewhat noble, I think most people here like to assume positive intent. My credulity has its limits though, and this one ticks just about every box for me.

LexiNexi
01-19-2015, 01:25 AM
Nefer why do you put me down this is hard enough?

Katey888
01-19-2015, 06:42 AM
I would remind all of you of the rule regarding ridiculing of other members, specifically THIS from Rights of Content:

The following content is NOT allowed ANYWHERE on the forum and will be deleted.
• Ridiculing members/non-members, or the manner in which they express themselves. This includes any complaint about the way females, males, transgendered, or any other cross-section of the membership dress, the way they express themselves (such as spelling and language skills, and any mention of religious beliefs, political preferences and affiliations, sexual preference, etc.)

It may be a GBO but Lexi is not the only member here to use a non-personal avatar and some of you have none at all - it is clearly not Lexi in that image as Adriana pointed out in an earlier thread... so pay attention. :doh:

Lexi - you can help things by explaining what you mean and what your circumstances are a little more fully and more clearly. You're quite unusual compared to our normal member base, and some folk are clearly experiencing difficulty both understanding your feelings and believing that they are true - but you can help that... Just try to expand a little bit and explain some of the perspectives that they have no sensitivity about - like your partial sightedness or blindness, for example.

Thanks All...

Katey

Closeted Kat
01-19-2015, 07:22 AM
katey, sorry i was not clear. i had meant avatar but typed to fast and missed the word. But thank you for the reminder that yes not everyones avatar is them.

Lexi - still wishing you the best

paola_gemi
01-21-2015, 01:30 AM
I think is great you came out.
I wish i have the courage even if i knew she
would not think it was cool.

Good for you.

Vala
01-21-2015, 02:08 AM
I hope your girl is cool with it for real, it often is difficult tgat many GG's say one thing but mean the opposite. Good luck.

Off topic: girls... if you like to argument then please visit a "argument clinic"!

Beverley Sims
01-21-2015, 03:13 AM
Be careful, Yo might be a cool at pedis but not so cool at dressing.

lynda
01-21-2015, 06:07 AM
hi lexi, all i want to say is lexi ,i wish you the best in life, and a bright future, hugs love lynda

Alice Torn
01-21-2015, 10:47 AM
Lexi, You are so very fortunate to have a girlfriend who accepts! One in a million!

LexiNexi
01-24-2015, 03:07 AM
Lexi, You are so very fortunate to have a girlfriend who accepts! One in a million!

I guess so. I want her to be the dominate in the relationship Maybe

Caden Lane
01-24-2015, 06:15 AM
Lexi, if you keep bouncing around in that pink fog, you are gonna do more than stub your toe. Most GG's won't want to be the dominant partner in a relationship. Most tend to look at the man in their life for that. If you ask that of her or worse just expect it, you are giving her one more reason to not accept your dressing, and setting yourself up for failure of the relationship. It's a two way street, there has to be some give and take, the communication has to stay open, and you have to be willing to allow for true compromise.

Ever & Always,
Caden Lane