PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a dad who crossdresses?

Nikkilovesdresses
01-19-2015, 03:02 AM
How young were you when you found out?

How did it make you feel?

RADER
01-19-2015, 08:01 PM
Not my Dad; However my Brother actually Transition to a girl.
Some 25 years ago and still married to his/hers wife (SO)
Rader

Angie G
01-19-2015, 08:26 PM
I may have been about 10 years old when I seen my dad with a slip on over his pants. He didn't know i'd seen him.Some years latter he was caught by a family member. He never knew I dressed.:hugs:
Angie

Lily Catherine
01-19-2015, 08:39 PM
When I came out to my father at 16, he admitted that he didn't find it surprising that I had crossdressed at all, as he had tried on his sister's dresses and stockings at that age. I was actually quite shocked if not surprised. Then again I was already in an extreme state of emotional vulnerability at the moment so I must have had overreacted on my part. That being said he believed I would grow out of that phase as he did.

brina_cd
01-20-2015, 03:28 PM
Late father came out as TS. Having stumbled across the "be a real woman" catalogs (Well, the internet wasn't in full swing yet at the time as it was still the late 80's or early 90's) in his desk while looking for stamps during a visit, it wasn't exactly a surprise.

Lori Kurtz
01-20-2015, 03:46 PM
These responses are amazing. Secrecy is so often a part of a crossdresser's life, we have to believe that this is only the tip of the iceberg, don't we?

Allison Chaynes
01-20-2015, 05:50 PM
No, but I found a picture of my grandfather in drag, probably back in the 50s or 60s.

cdterri
01-21-2015, 09:39 AM
Yep, all six of my children

LilSissyStevie
01-21-2015, 02:42 PM
I'm almost positive that my first wife's father was a CD but I didn't fully realize it until after he died. I knew he kept his underarms shaved but he said he did that because of the odor. I was suspicious but it seemed plausible. After he died, my MIL had me help her take a truck load of women's clothing to the Salvation Army. Since they obviously didn't fit her, I asked where they had come from. She came up with a cockamamie story about how my FIL inherited them from his sister and he kept them to remember her by. All the pieces came together.

anna kate
01-21-2015, 06:47 PM
My daughter does, she just doesn't know it yet.