PDA

View Full Version : V-String

Abbey
01-30-2006, 06:12 AM
I know this topic was raised in October 2004 but I'd like some personal feedback positive or negative on using a V-String or similar product ...

Are they really that realistic and are they comfortable? Do they hide the male bits well or does it look a bit odd?

The reason I ask is that I am seriously considering the idea but before I spend the money, I'd like to get some feedback from people who usethe products, not the suppliers.

Abbey.

PamelaB
01-30-2006, 06:22 AM
I , myself have a hard time with the v-string. I found them very uncomfortable. I say to each her own, but they are not for me. I prefer the low rise bikini or boyshort style.

Pamela

TaraB
01-30-2006, 03:09 PM
there are some knickers that ONLY GG's/TS's can wear. If you have something down there and it doesn't get complete coverage then PLEASE DO NOT WEAR IT. The same could be said about pubic hair.....if its not completely covered....don't wear the knickers.

V-String lies in this category.

Sam-antha
01-30-2006, 04:46 PM
No Tara, it certainly is not. I've tried one or two, feel good (?) with it on (?) but tape & tucking is essentail, likewise the hair problem must be tackled. On the whole, the front looks good, but the total summary feel is "Unsafe in most places"

KathrynW
01-30-2006, 06:41 PM
Do you mean the Vee-String from Castle Supply?
I've always thought this was a really bizarre idea. It's just weird and freaky to me.
I think if I really wanted a vagina that bad, I'd take the proper steps to get a real one (or as real as I could get anyway) ;)

Sam-antha
01-30-2006, 06:49 PM
Sorry Kathryn, it seems that you have been to Ann Summers and not Victoria's Secret. Try "Samantha" the bits there are rather good. No relation tome, found it on a suggestion by Julie.... enter yur name on Google.:clap: