PDA

View Full Version : Trinny and susanna

Cheery GG
01-30-2006, 01:02 PM
Ive been watching the oprah show today, and my fave fashion guru's were on, trinny and susanna.

A question popped into my head while they were battering a womans confidence by saying her tummy was far too large for those trousers....

Was wondering if anyone has ever seen the fashion stylists on tv, deal with any crossdressers/tv/tg's etc.....how interesting would that be...

Made me giggle, but on a serious note, i think it should be done....although i'd hate them rummaging through my wardrobe....telling me im too fat for those tops and i shouldnt wear diaganol stripes, and i should onyl wear black because its slimming...i never wear black, its just not my personality.....

Any thoughts ????

cheery
xx

Julie York
01-30-2006, 01:29 PM
Most CDs lack confidence in how they look anyway. So five minutes with those two....I'd never dare show myself to anyone ever again.

heathr1
01-30-2006, 01:31 PM
I posted some time ago saying how great it would be to have a fashion makeover from them.

Never seen them work on CDs yet.:D

Cheery GG
01-30-2006, 01:32 PM
Most CDs lack confidence in how they look anyway. So five minutes with those two....I'd never dare show myself to anyone ever again.

Most gg's lack confidence in their appearance too....

cheery
xx

Nikki Dee
01-30-2006, 02:01 PM
Trinny and Susanna...the RG Rottweilers.!!....would be great entertainment wouldn' it.?...guess there would be some disagreement.!!!!
Nikki. xx

Jamie M
01-30-2006, 02:28 PM
I think that if they ever did take on a TG they'd probably find themselves up for manslaughter charges in very short order ;)

i'm sure we've all heard it be said that we're our own worst critics , somehow i don't think this includes those two !

Julia Cross
01-30-2006, 02:37 PM
My girlfriend mentioned the very same thought in the past. I say, yes!

Julia

Sam-antha
01-30-2006, 02:39 PM
Just imagine, all that money and all those clothes and in shop advice, the makeover, the hair styling and hopefully the nails.
Never mind the words that they speak, just get on with being shown.......off.

Jonien
01-30-2006, 02:54 PM

Speak for yourself Miss York I can look like a tramp in almost any thing

TaraB
01-30-2006, 03:15 PM
Ive been watching the oprah show today, and my fave fashion guru's were on, trinny and susanna.

A question popped into my head while they were battering a womans confidence by saying her tummy was far too large for those trousers....

Was wondering if anyone has ever seen the fashion stylists on tv, deal with any crossdressers/tv/tg's etc.....how interesting would that be...

Made me giggle, but on a serious note, i think it should be done....although i'd hate them rummaging through my wardrobe....telling me im too fat for those tops and i shouldnt wear diaganol stripes, and i should onyl wear black because its slimming...i never wear black, its just not my personality.....

Any thoughts ????

cheery
xx

It would need to be done right. You could only have model like CD/TG/TS that were completely passable. They could probably take a man out of the audiance and do a transformation too just to show how its done and the results. The last thing Oprah would want on her show is men who look like men and wear womens clothes. Her viewers would never go for that. Springer however might pull that one off.

Marlena Dahlstrom
01-30-2006, 03:24 PM
Haven't ever seen it -- although some of the guys on "He's a Lady" (http://www.tbs.com/shows/hesalady/) could have definitely used the Trinny and Susanna treatment.

Hoever, I do know some CDs who ran into Clinton (from the American version of WNTW) at a mall appearance in Atlanta. He politely demurred on the question of if they'd every do a CD on the show, but did say he thought they (the CDs he was talking with) didn't really need a makeover. Flattery will get you everywhere.... :D

But as TaraB said, realistically, I can't see it ever happening except as a stunt. Personally, I'd love to volunteer though.

Julia Cross
01-30-2006, 03:49 PM
I think it would be a great episode for "What Not To Wear" to feature an average CD, not a drag queen, but just an average blok in a dress. That's my two cents worth. maybe I'll write the program and suggest it, although I doubt anything will come of it.

J