PDA

View Full Version : when to tuck

pamela7
01-24-2015, 05:33 AM
I have a question I can't find an answer to here searching the threads, so sorry if I'm bringing up something that has been asked before.

Do you tuck at home and outside or just when you go outside?

I'm asking cos i feel that at home, no desire to tuck, but feel the camouflage needs it when venturing forth into the world.

thoughts/feelings please

xxx Pamela

EllenJo
01-24-2015, 07:04 AM
Pamela, tuck when ever you feel like it. I stay tucked all the time even in drab, I just don't feel right if I am not.
Hugs
Ellen Jo

Michelle 78
01-24-2015, 07:19 AM
Hi Pamela,

It depends on what I'm wearing to be honest, if it's a tight skirt for example then it has to be a yes to tucking. Like you say if I don't need to I don't do it.

Hugs

Michelle

iGenny
01-24-2015, 07:31 AM
I tuck every time I dress, and I do a better job if I wear leggings and a tunic, for example, and a super job when wearing my swim suit. But that's just me.

I've seen comments (maybe in the tucking stick?) about those who never or rarely do.

BLUE ORCHID
01-24-2015, 07:37 AM
Hi Pamala, It is kind of a personal choice as to whether you need to present a smooth look.:hugs:

Sometimes wearing a pair of tight men's jeans it feels better tucked. :daydreaming:

Marcelle
01-24-2015, 08:09 AM
Hi Pamela,

I guess that is a personal choice. For me, I only tuck when out in the Vanilla world. At home I am foot loose and fancy free when en femme :battingeyelashes:

Hugs

Isha

Tanya+
01-24-2015, 09:03 AM
i'm tucking more and more and it feels natural, although recently purchased some very naughty crotchless panties.

Krisi
01-24-2015, 09:20 AM
I tuck when presenting female and don't tuck when presenting male. As a female I wear a Veronica 5 padded panty so not tucking is not really an option.

Jillian Faith
01-24-2015, 09:35 AM
Tuck 100% enfemme and untucked 100% enhomme

Lori Kurtz
01-24-2015, 09:37 AM
There's no rule you have to follow. For me, from the time I learned to tuck, tucking was an essential part of dressing up. Even if I was wearing something that did not require it, and even if I was doing it alone at home, I wanted the front of my panties to look just right. But that's me. You're you. Do what feels good and right for you.

pamela7
01-24-2015, 10:31 AM
Thanks girls,

Seems like i just flow with what i feel. I have a further question in this light though...

Does tucking make you feel more feminine?

xxx Pamela

Amy Lynn3
01-24-2015, 10:35 AM
Pam, good answers so far, but to answer your second question....I will say I do and I love the feeling.

heatherM
01-24-2015, 10:54 AM
Well at home I'm usually in a night gown of some sort,wide open,when I get dressed for any occasion I wear panties, always, so its just part of getting dressed.
I rarely wear anything but swishies ( nylon athletic pants) or shorts and think that having the package all sticking out is ugly like those Wwe wrestlers with the little peenie sticking straight out.
I wouldnt be showing much but that smooth front look is more my style.

Megan Nicole
01-24-2015, 12:11 PM
Over the past 4 years or so I've went from a part-timer to pretty much a full time tucker! I wear panties 24/7 & it just seems more natural. The only exception might be a readjustment for a lil break, but that doesn't happen much.

Meg

Tracy Hazel Lee
01-24-2015, 12:18 PM
Just like every other item, procedure, and garment that goes into my routine, tucking is an absolute must. I don't want to see anything remotely masculine about my appearance. And comparatively to all the work involved in creating the final image, tucking is one of the easiest steps... Why not do it?

docrobbysherry
01-24-2015, 12:24 PM
I dress to the 9's or I don't bother! When I dress, I tuck, period. After awhile it becomes easy and natural.

I would neither look nor feel rite dressed untucked. "Feeling fem"? Not sure I know about that. It just feels RITE to dress and be flat in front!:D

pamela7
01-24-2015, 01:28 PM
thank you again,

i get it.

xxx

Nadine Spirit
01-25-2015, 12:39 AM
Okay, so I don't know if I have ever discussed this here, and I don't know if this thread is the right time, but here goes:

I never tuck. Regardless of where I am or what I am wearing. I do have plenty of tight skirts and yet I can get it so that nothing shows without a tuck. I have tucked and taken pictures in my tightest skirt and then compared them to pictures when I do what I do, and tucking actually produces a more noticable bulge. Oh and yeah, I am doing it right. It's just that when those parts go where they came from, it is very "bulgy." I mean VERY. Surprisingly so actually.

So anywho... I place my bits down the side of my leg in a pair of spanks shorts. Nothing shows and nothing is forced anywhere.

Okay, so after that huge pre explanation, I only ever do that if I am wearing a skirt or dress outside of the house, never while staying in. But then again, I rarely dress up fully if I am not going out.

pamela7
01-25-2015, 01:16 AM
thank you Nadine,
good to know.

xxx Pamela

Majella St Gerard
01-25-2015, 02:39 AM
I never tuck, the closest thing to that that I do is wear snug panties with certain jeans, just so that I don't feel like I'm on display. I don't mind a bulge but I think if I let it hang loose it draws too much attention. That sounds weird I know.

Michelle (Oz)
01-25-2015, 03:07 AM
I don't tuck. I wear only wear skirts and dresses with a rear and hips shaping girdle which holds things in place sufficiently to avoid a bulge. I'm usually out for the day so convenience when using restrooms is a priority and retucking would be very difficult.

Mia27
01-25-2015, 03:14 AM
I always tuck when dressed up, it makes me feel more feminine i guess:P

Diane Smith
01-25-2015, 03:44 AM
I find tucking to be very anatomically difficult and quite painful for me after awhile, so I never do it. I only have a very few outfits that would benefit much from it, anyway.

- Diane

charlenesomeone
01-25-2015, 05:04 AM
Tuck 24/7 unless in the restroom or shower.

Hugs

Vickie_CDTV
01-25-2015, 07:29 AM
I don't wear anything tight, and all I wear are skirts and dresses, so I don't tuck personally. It just isn't necessary, for myself. With what I wear normally wear en femme it doesn't stand out at all (and many large women have fat collected on their public mounds, as big men also have, and they can have a little "bulge" there anyway.) The girdles I wear en femme flatten everything enough without a tuck.

MsVal
01-25-2015, 08:02 AM
Always, everywhere.
Gets easier over time as bits get smaller.

Best wishes
MsVal

DMichele
01-25-2015, 08:50 AM
I too tuck 24/7 no matter the attire that I am wearing. I don't feel right if not tucked as someone else stated.

josrphine
01-25-2015, 08:56 AM
Hi all, I have to say that most of the time I don't have to tuck. At 74 senior has gotten a wee bit smaller. But I do find it easier as we all like to feel as feminine as possible .

Sharon B.
01-25-2015, 08:59 AM
I have always tucked without even realizing it, it is so small that I only feel comfortable with it pointed down.

Ressie
01-25-2015, 09:30 AM
Tucking isn't for me. I only tuck when leaving the house and what I'm wearing calls for it. And I don't do a full tuck either. To each their own.

Andrea_cd
01-25-2015, 09:32 AM
If im wearing panties or bathers then im fully tucked when in a night gown I tuck and sleep tucked , but thats just me

Jean 103
01-25-2015, 09:46 AM
24/7, I am a little surprised to see others with the same answer, but I guess I shouldn’t be. It started when I was dressed, now it has just become routine.

weekend woman
01-25-2015, 09:58 AM
No need for me as there isn't enough there. A pair of snug panties and it retracts all by itself, the advantage of being a little overweight and under endowed.

Amy Fakley
01-25-2015, 10:09 AM

definitely :-)

also, I dunno if it's a quirk of my anatomy or what, but I find the "tucked" arrangement to be simply more comfortable than lettin' the boys swing too-n-fro. So, that's usually how I roll ('specially in the winter ... as it's also warmer, LOL).

vicky_cd99_2
01-25-2015, 10:21 AM
I tuck when dressed. When dressed in boy clothes I don't have a need to tuck.

Zylia
01-25-2015, 10:40 AM
Not all tucks are created equal. I pull back the pillar and I hide the stones inside their little cavities. I don't use any tape, just a pair (or two) of shaping shorts that are required for my hip pads anyway. That's not an extremely uncomfortable setup and requires only a few seconds of work. The payoff, however, is huge. Of all the masculine 'tells' we have to deal with, an obvious bulge definitely is one of the worst for me. Whenever I 'go pretty', I go all the way and that includes makeup, wig, padding and the rather effortless tuck.

It doesn't make me feel more feminine, but definitely more adequate and less 'fetishy' when I see myself in the mirror.

Sarah V
01-25-2015, 12:11 PM
Most of the time NOT tucked for me. Don't really have many problems with it like that.

flatlander_48
01-25-2015, 01:06 PM
I'll admit to feeling uncomfortable for the few times when I have tried to tuck, so I don't do it these days. A gaff or snug shapeware works as long as I don't get too aroused.

Cheryl T
01-25-2015, 02:35 PM
For me it's a daily thing...all day every day.
Used to be just when I went out, now it's become so natural for me it's all the time.

Shinya
01-25-2015, 03:34 PM
Always, everywhere.
Gets easier over time as bits get smaller.

Best wishes
MsVal

Isn't that the truth :slaphippo:

All the time , all the time .

Edyta_C
01-25-2015, 06:49 PM
24/7 tucked. It is small and shrinking so it goes back where it came from. It is more comfortable that way and lets me sit and cross legs better.

Edy

Jorja
01-25-2015, 07:34 PM
I might tuck a shirt tail in. I will tuck a napkin in just in case. Fortunately, there hasn't been anything there to tuck in for a long time. ;)

Adriana Moretti
01-25-2015, 10:24 PM
if i can get away with not tucking thru fashion choices ...like a pleated skirt, or an oversized tee that covers that area..even a large belt worn low ..I am a happy and comfortable camper...we created a new name for this and call it ( tuck insurance )

Vicky_Scot
01-29-2015, 05:50 AM
Firstly a pair of snug panties then a pair of tights/hose and then a tight fitting thong and there is no need to tuck.

You get a lovely flat finish and no need to tuck things away.

Helen_Highwater
01-29-2015, 07:13 AM
Thanks girls,

Seems like i just flow with what i feel. I have a further question in this light though...

xxx Pamela

Firstly if out I tuck, most times but not always when at home. Depends on what I'm wearing.

Secondly, yes tucking does make me feel more feminine. I suppose it's sort of out of sight out of mind. It's also like wearing forms, that puts the bumps in a dress or blouse where they're meant to be, tucking stops one being where one shouldn't be. It's all about image darling.

Lily Catherine
01-29-2015, 07:32 AM
Even with a minidress I never tuck. Which might change as I decide to wear shorts en femme.

Ms.Kenadie
01-29-2015, 10:41 AM
Always went with the fold everything backwards and hold with the panties and pantyhose. I am not large, so it works. Been experimenting, trying to learn the tuck, but so far am still not getting it right. Cant wait to get it right, and not have the boys in the way when I try to sit and cross my legs.

Jenniferathome
01-29-2015, 03:52 PM
I'm in the Nadine camp. I can achieve flat with proper positioning of the wedding tackle. If I'm wearing something A line or flowy, no positioning required. And yes, my junk is normal sized.