PDA

View Full Version : I used to worry about "its funny you should say that" moments

Princess29
01-24-2015, 07:59 AM
A woman at work tonight said to me "you know, this may appear random but its lucky that you don't wear bra's as mine is uncomfortable and digging in". She asked me to stand still and act as a screen while she "adjusted" herself.?
Previously I used to wonder "hmm, did they know" or things along those lines but now I have well and truly realised that there is absolutely no way that anyone could know unless I tell them.

kimdl93
01-24-2015, 08:05 AM
Nope, just the kind of remark one would make if they did not know

Joanie_Shakti
01-24-2015, 09:58 AM
In mt early twenties, I was talking to a female coworker. I don't know how the topic came up, but she said that she thought it was funny when guys wore women's underwear. I kept a blank look on my face, but since I had often underdressed with panties at work, I wondered if she was giving me a hint.

Lori Kurtz
01-24-2015, 10:15 AM
Part of having the scary secret of crossdressing is the fear that somehow, it must be obvious to others, isn't it? Like maybe there's always a sign posted near us that says "This guy is a crossdresser," with an arrow pointing at us.

CarlaWestin
01-24-2015, 11:01 AM
Cool story, Princess. If someone serves up an open line like that to me I just (stupidly) can't resist.
My reply would have probably gone like, "Yeah, I know what you mean." :battingeyelashes:

Actually, a rather well endowed (34G) coworker asked if I had any cloth tape. As I asked, "What for?" she said the hooks on her bra were digging into her back.
I got some tape and said turn around. She had no problem with me adding a nice comfortable wrap of cloth tape around the hooks. She thanked me and I didn't make a big deal of it. She likes when I compliment and critique about her make-up. I was watching her put it on one day and let her know I was fascinated about it because I grew up around sisters.

Princess29
01-24-2015, 10:04 PM
of the bra's that I have, I usually don't even notice them when I have them on. They aren't uncomfortable or digging in at all

BillieJoEllen
01-25-2015, 12:35 AM
I just might've offered to her that she was wearing the wrong size and that she should perhaps go in for a proper fitting.

Nikkilovesdresses
01-25-2015, 02:40 AM
I'd read it that her trust and intimacy with you would be rare for normal female-male work interaction. Distinctly sisterly. Either that or she just really likes you...and quietly hopes you'll ask her out. Either way she likes you.

DanaR
01-25-2015, 03:18 AM
I had a woman at work, because of my long hair, ask if I was a crossdresser or a biker. I just looked at her and said, does it matter?

Princess29
01-25-2015, 06:07 AM
nikki, she likes me as a friend and nothing more. She is married with 3 kids and I've always gotten on well with her. I know she wouldn't feel any different about me if I told her but I have told enough people lately and so I just let the comment go

Cheryl T
01-25-2015, 02:39 PM
I probably would have come back with, "Maybe you're wearing the wrong size. Have you ever been fitted properly?"

tammigurl
02-02-2015, 10:17 PM
240319At the gym one time I had a GG comment that my unshaven legs looked like a girls........immediately thought, you should see them in sheer tights, high stilettoes and a tight dress....secretly loved that!!!