PDA

View Full Version : CD Twins - fun?

pixitrace
01-24-2015, 03:25 PM
I was curious if there were any crossdressing twins on the site, so I did a search of past posts, but didn't find anything.

Does anyone wish they had an actual CD twin, or maybe a CD friend that looked very similar to you?

If going out in public, would it be fun to bring a 'twin' along, or run into somebody who looked very similar to you?...

franlee
01-24-2015, 04:18 PM
Your questions timing is so funny. As I was just thinking a few minutes earlier about the past and had the realization that when I was married the first time just how much my wife and I favored. When we would role play as each other it was uncanny at the resemblance. Especially when we were in dressier clothes. Our hair and skin tones are the same and eye colors are too. She is taller tan average so with my long hair back then we did come close even though I wouldn't want to be the one to tell her. But many people back then thought we were brother and sister. Ihad never really thought about it until now.

Kate Simmons
01-24-2015, 06:45 PM
I believe that the propensity to CD is as individual as finger prints. I doubt that guarantees twin siblings would both be CDers. :)

Jorja
01-24-2015, 06:55 PM
Oh Good Lord, if there were two of me, we would have destroyed Earth and a few other planets by now. I do know 4 or 5 siblings that are CD but not twins.

NicoleScott
01-24-2015, 07:44 PM
It would be interesting to learn if there were identical twins, only one of whom crossdresses. How would that be explained by the "it's genetic" folks?

CarlaWestin
01-24-2015, 09:12 PM
Or, boy and girl twins that you could't tell which one was the genetic girl!

lingerieLiz
01-24-2015, 09:20 PM
A few years back there were two brothers that were CDs. I don't remember the whole thing, but think that they were identical twins. I think the were drag queens. Another question is are there any twins on here that one is and the other isn't?