PDA

View Full Version : Transformation

briana smith
01-30-2006, 02:07 PM
Every since I was a young boy I have always been turned on by transformations. Even the transformation of a man into a werewolf seemed to excite me. I guess its just the whole idea of someone changing into something else and having no control over it. I think this interest in transformation is one of the reasons I like to crossdress. Does anyone else feel the same way about transformation or have any comments as to why I have such an interest.

Joanne08
01-30-2006, 02:48 PM
Hi Brianna,

I love the duality of things. Especially when I can transform from a male into female. There is a satisfaction, no more like a turn on to see something turn from one thing into another. I'm not sure about werewolves though.

Stay dry in Oregon.

Love, Jo

susandrea
01-30-2006, 03:03 PM
I'd like to transform from a poor girl to a wealthy one! :D

Reana
01-30-2006, 03:04 PM
Let's see, "no control" and "werewolfs". Somehow I can relate that to my dressing, at times. Most all of us can relate to no or little control when it comes to CDing. As far as transforming into a werewolf, I wouldn't describe my very close up facial pics as resembling a werewolf but, some have, at times, seemed just as unattractive to me. This has led me to the realization that self image while dressed seriously effects the strength of my dressing desires. Making a successful transition with results that are pleasing can be so rewarding and drive the dressing desires so positively. Conversely, the opposite can be true as well. I would be curious if anyone else has experienced this. I realize I may have "strayed" a little from the original question but I seem to have little control over where I end up with these replies.:bs:

briana smith
01-30-2006, 03:36 PM
Ya I guess the werewolf example wasn't that good of an example. But I do have the same feelings about dressing as you pointed out Reana. If I do a good job then I look hot but If I don't get the results I want then it was a big waste of time and hinders me from dressing again.

eleventhdr
01-30-2006, 05:43 PM
I do like the whole cocept of finally being abble to chnge one's self into what he or she really does want to be from male to female this always kind of excites me to be able to do this. But i would want control over it and would work to be able to do just that. To me being able to change at will and maybe back again that would be one of the thing's i would really be able to do. Although once i got used to being female i might just stay that way more and more because that's how i really do want to be a girl and to be free as one although there are aspects of the chnage i would work on once i did achive the change. More on that later. Thank's Suzy!.

Reana
01-30-2006, 07:03 PM
Ya I guess the werewolf example wasn't that good of an example. But I do have the same feelings about dressing as you pointed out Reana. If I do a good job then I look hot but If I don't get the results I want then it was a big waste of time and hinders me from dressing again.

I don't know that the werewoof example was that far off base in relation to transformations. It was a good analogy. Some of our transformations can cover a spectrum that wide and I think that's one of the things I really enjoy about my dressing. I get considerable pleasure in knowing that my femme mode is so far removed from the male mode that no one would ever relate the two. ;)

Jacqui
01-30-2006, 10:52 PM
Hi Briana,

I share your fascination with transformation. Forget about Werewolves, I'm talking about watching your male picture (or en femme pic) morph into you favorite Hollywood actress or model. It's pretty easy to do. Here's how:

1) download a freeware morphing program (go to google: enter: freeware morph. The one I use is called, "Morph Buster" but you can try others. Some of these free programs are only good for a certain number of days or usage. Others may not allow you to save the file. But they do allow you to buy the program, most for under $50 if you end up liking them.

2) once you have the program, you will have to import at least 2 pictures: one of yourself or someone you'd like to morph and the other, a pic of who the first one will morph to. The pics should be relatively the same size, but with a little practice, you can edit within the programs.

3) most of these programs involve matching "dots" from one pic to the other. In other words, you would put the first dot in the left corner of your eye. There would be a corresponding blinking dot in the other pic which you could move to match the left corner of the eye in that pic. You continue to put as many matching dots (eyes, mouth, nose, eyebrows, outline of face, etc). The more dots you put, the better and more convincing the morph is.

4) You can then save the morph animation as an avi file to be played in windows media player

5) The resulting "animation" can be truly amazing as your face and/or body turn into the woman of your dreams.

Of course, you can also morph into the werewolf, a gecko, or any other pic you can find.

Outside of hallucinogenics, I think this is the closest you'll ever get to a real transformation.

If you want to see one that I did of my femme pic morphing into a regular girl with big boobs, pm me and I'll send it. I think it's too big to attach.

Hugs,

Jacqui