PDA

View Full Version : Hell's Night Out With An Angel

Hell on Heels
01-26-2015, 03:05 AM
Hell-o everyone,
As some of you may know this past Friday was my first time out in public with my SO.
Hell, it was only the second time she has seen me as Kristyn.
The night was all planned in advance, thanks to the help of my favorite tour guide the infamous and wonderful AllieSF.

So, getting dressed at home was basically a nightmare, it seemed to take forever. But I did get it done
and left my SO about 15 minuets to get ready. We headed out the door and drove to S.F. (running about 45 minuets behind schedule) We got lucky and found a parking spot about 3 blocks from where we were to meet everyone.
My SO was obviously nervous being out in public with me. As we got out of the car, and were ready to begin walking towards the winebar, she said to me "just go" so I started walking, she followed behind, as if she wasn't with me or something, I could be wrong, maybe she was checking people's reactions to seeing me, I don't know.
We arrived at Noir Lounge and walked right in. The place was packed! I'm looking around at everyone trying to find my friends. Walking further and further into the bar.
Finally we find them in the back of the place. Everyone was so kind, they all greeted the two of us,
and introduced themselves. We took a seat, and Allie immediately started chatting with my SO.
What an excellent ice breaker you are Allie.
We all got to catch up and chat a bit over a glass or two of wine.
settled the bill, and headed for the door.
Allie was kind enough to drive us to our dinner spot, Le Colonial. Another fabulos, and busy place.
We had a wonderful time chatting and enjoying the company, as well as the food.
There was lots of laughter, a bit of giggling from Suzanne's wife Beverly, and my SO.
Mostly due to a very strong Irish Coffee, Rachael seemed to really enjoy it, but kept it together, and really made a great impression on my SO.
The arbitrary, "it's someone's birthday" came about and a birthday desert found it's way to the table, placed in front of my SO, her favorite flourless chocalafe cake! Yummmmy!
Followed by a glass of champagne for all. I think the bubbles may have created more giggles.
By the end of dinner my SO had invited everyone to a future weekend get together at our house.
We all said our goodbyes, and Allie returned us to our car.

In all it was an incredible first night out with my SO.
She is truly the best ever, and such amazing friends I have found through this site.
Thank you all for being here and helping to make this night possible.
I am truly greatful to you all!
Much Love,
Kristyn
Sorry no pics, just fond memories!

TinaZ
01-26-2015, 03:22 AM
Lemme get this out of the way: NO PICS?! WHA?!

Now for the important stuff - YEA! Congrats on the wonderful evening, and - more importantly - congrats to your SO for being brave and willing and caring and supportive and AWESOME!

Martina
01-26-2015, 03:33 AM
Kristyn,
That's sounds like you all had a wonderfull night out, so pleased for you all and I bet you can't wait for the next outing.

Martina

Nikkilovesdresses
01-26-2015, 03:37 AM
Congratulations Kristyn, sounds like your SO genuinely enjoyed herself-what more could you hope for. You must be relieved almost to the point of shock!

Adriana Moretti
01-26-2015, 03:51 AM
Awesome Sauce !! I am coming for over for dinner then ( just as soon as my Jumbo Jet is out of the shop)......glad to hear ..your wifey is being so cool about your dressing......pics girlfriend.......pics.......LOL.........seriously maybe we can make that trip happen now.....

Danitgirl1
01-26-2015, 04:42 AM
One word: WOOOT!
That is great. I think many SOs really worry about what this all means and when they see that we are all actually quite normal (how depressing is THAT) and that no sex orgies are actually involved when we all meet up together in public (at least not in my experience) then they quickly relax and enjoy themselves.

Ok, that was technically more than one word.
Sorry
:o

mykell
01-26-2015, 05:25 AM
thanks for sharing these fond memories,
i hope that all the trepidation your wife has had with this has been relaxed and you have found your new normals,
so glad that you have the friends here that lent a hand shared in your outing and were able to ease this normalcy into the fabric of your life,
i think you were with a group of angel's on this night....so happy that things went so well for you guys.....

enjoy that weekend get together.......

bridget thronton
01-26-2015, 09:40 AM
Sounds like a very good first night out with your SO

Jenniferathome
01-26-2015, 10:35 AM
Kristyn, the first time my wife went out with me she was on edge all night. The reason was she was nervous for ME. She wanted me to have a good time and was basically a sniper on lookout all night. Once I told her that this is my issue and she need not worry for me, she has since been able to simple be herself.

I wonder if your SO was in a similar mode? Worrying for you?

Kandi Robbins
01-26-2015, 07:15 PM
What a great story! So happy for you. Thanks for sharing.

Laceytosee
01-26-2015, 08:19 PM
A wonderful night out! Thank you for sharing the experience with us.

Love and hugs,

Lacey

candykowal
01-26-2015, 08:42 PM
Awesome Sauce !! .....
Wow! *giggle* ...I am so using that!
So fun!
Thanks Adriana for that good giggle!!!!
And Congratulations Kristyn for finding wonderful friends to G2G with while out and about!
I do know what I would do without the wonderful local friends I have met and now know.
Might want to bring a camera in the future so you can better relive these moments .... you will find, they're your most cherished moments and they usually happen, in a blink of time.

BLUE ORCHID
01-26-2015, 08:58 PM
Hi Kristyn, It really sounds like you and your:love:SO had a wonderful time.:hugs:

justmetoo
01-26-2015, 09:20 PM
Excellent! Sounds like it turned out to be quite an enjoyable evening for your spouse as well as yourself, thanks to Allie! :)

docrobbysherry
01-26-2015, 10:21 PM
Thanks for relating your wonderful evening out with your SO, Kristyn. What makes an evening out like this so much fun is the FRIENDS u make! I didn't see u mention how many were there? But, in my experience, the more the merrier! :battingeyelashes:

After years of attending out of area T events, I joined one in our area. Now, that I know most of the members it's always a total blast to see them! And, I wonder why it took me so long to join them?

If u haven't joined a T group in your area or don't wish to, u can have a T nite out, or 5, with or without your SO at a dressing event in Vegas in March! Usually about 150 girls sign up for the DLV in Vegas. However, most event r attended by 10 to 25 girls and SO's. Check out the Diva Las Vegas in, "Coming Events", section here!:D

samantha rogers
01-27-2015, 03:39 AM
Wow, Kristyn, what a super lucky girl you are to have such awesome friends and such an amazing spouse. But then again, I know that's not true....it's not luck...it's just the way things are. A person as sweet and good and awesome as yourself is naturally going to attract an equally amazing SO and some very special friends. Good for you honey! I am so happy your first night out with her (your SO) went so wonderfully well. You deserve that you awesome girl. Lol. I loved this story! Yay!!!

Teresa
01-27-2015, 05:40 AM
Krystyn,
I'm so glad it went well for you, can only read with envy at the good time you had !
I knew it wasn't your birthday being celebrated as we share the same date ! We did debate who came closest to the first !!

I hope you have many more outings and they all go as well !!

Marcelle
01-27-2015, 06:25 AM
Hi Kristyn,

What a great adventure and I am so glad to hear you SO is warming up to this side of you. I know there was a tense moment or two after she found out but it seems to be finding balance. Word of advice when getting ready to go out and you are nervous . . . decide how much time you think you will need then add an hour. It always seem when we really want to make a great impression, something goes wrong and adds time.

Hugs

Isha

S. Lisa Smith
01-27-2015, 09:48 PM
What a wonderful outing!!!!