PDA

View Full Version : New to all of this and could use some tip!

Drifter
01-27-2015, 06:19 PM
Hey all not sure what to say or ask but I figure I can tell you a little bout me and go from there. I'm 36 and married to a woman I love. Recently I told her about my need to wear woman's panties and stockings. ( we have been married for 7+ years) she was very excepting and even likes it. I would love to dress up totally but I have not been able to tell her yet. I don't really care what people think as long as I still have my family. If you have any tips or suggestions on how to make the change from man to woman let me know. Thanks

MsVal
01-27-2015, 07:36 PM
My first and highest priority piece of advice has nothing to do with dressing, or even the compulsion. It's one of those "one size fits all" pieces of advice that people in a committed relationship need to consider.

You have begun to talk about it. Keep it up. Get used to telling each other your feelings, even if they are uncomfortable. Honesty and candor will lead to trust and belief. When you two have nothing to hide, you both will know what one can do for the other.

Best wishes
MsVal

NicoleScott
01-27-2015, 08:17 PM
If you want to transform completely, you should tell her so. Otherwise, you will be pushing her acceptance into new territory. She will figure this out and when she does you will have lost her trust. Just stockings and panties becomes stockings, panties, and a bra. Then high heels. Then a dress, wig, makeup.......
"So you lied when you said 'just stockings and panties'".

Natasha V
01-27-2015, 08:25 PM
Take it Slow day by day and give her time to catch up and comprehend without pushing too much. Otherwise it will backfire. Have fun and take it one day at a time.

Sara Jessica
01-27-2015, 08:33 PM
How do you go from fancying panties and stockings to making a change from man to woman, all while keeping the woman you supposedly love?

AngelaYVR
01-27-2015, 08:33 PM
Welcome Drifter! My wife thought it was cute when it was just panties and stockings for me. She thought it much less cute when I told her the rest. It takes patience, honesty and keen listening to navigate those waters but it can be done.

Kandi Robbins
01-27-2015, 08:46 PM
First you have to figure out what you want, to dress or to become a woman. Those are two completely different ends of the spectrum. Myself, I only like dressing, I completely identify as a man. Once I understood that (and it took a long time), things started to fall into place and telling my wife became easier.

Tracii G
01-27-2015, 08:51 PM
Do not lie to her if she asks questions.

Lily Catherine
01-27-2015, 09:11 PM
There is no intimacy without vulnerability, and no vulnerability without unexpected discomforts. Most importantly I suppose is that you know exactly where you are and where you expect to be headed, and that your SO knows the truth and isn't being kept in the dark about anything.

Marcelle
01-27-2015, 09:39 PM
Hi Drifter,

One word which others have already used . . . communication. Your wife knows and is accepting to some degree. However, you now want to change the rules (dress completely). Talk to her and bring up the concept and see what she thinks. She might be willing or she may say fine so long as I don't have to see it or she may say no. You won't know until you discuss it.

Hugs

Isha

Drifter
01-28-2015, 02:41 PM
Thanks for all the advice and I want more. Just to clear things up a little let me tell you more about me. I have been wearing woman's panties and things for a while and the wife actually gets very excited when I dress for her when we are intimate and likes the fact that i wear them all the time. Now I don't want to become a woman I am very masculine and enjoy my wife a lot but when we switch roles in the bedroom it is a big turn on for her and I. I have brought the subject of dressing and going out but only for like Halloween or a costume party. She said as long as I don't loose the beard so the bearded lady it is lol. Anyway thanks and keep them coming.

Thanks for the advise. I agree my wife and I talk about everything and every day. I don't think that is ever. Going to be an issue just hard to talk about things that I have kept from everyone in my life til her.