PDA

View Full Version : a crossdress dream

rah
01-28-2015, 12:31 PM
Ok, I haven't crossdressed for a very long time, I came back to this website like a week ago. I thought my crossdressing days were over cos I don't feel to dress again but last night I had a pretty weird dream that I never had. I don't know where it started but what I remember is I was in a room with 4 other people 1 man & 3 other women the next thing I remember we all changing our clothes but the girls were changing into suit and tie and i saw the guy next to me wearing white pink dress while I was lying on the bed in a pink lingerie. And then I woke up I was surprised by this dream cos that urge of crossdressing has died in me & I never had dream where I crossdress. Also I don't know who the guy and the girls were although in the dream it was like I knew them but I don't. What does dream mean? What u think?

melaknee
01-28-2015, 12:33 PM
maybe you're goingto start crossdressing again?

rah
01-28-2015, 12:44 PM
I wanted to know how the dream ended I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't.
I don't think i will be crossdressing any time sooner cos I'm busy and it's very crucial time in life for me to get a job. With that the urge has gone. I feel like a different person to what I was few years ago

Heather_Shirly
01-28-2015, 12:45 PM
IT comes and goes. Sometimes is stays longer sometimes it goes longer.

I have been dressing since i was maybe ten years old and in all those years the urge to dress comes and goes is the simple way to put it. Longest time i went without dressing was 4 years which ended about 2 years ago. Been dressing since and i think this time i don't want it the urge to go as this time around i have accepted myself and my dressing and i have been better at managing dressing in my life.

Dress all you ant and dont feel bad about it!

ReineD
01-28-2015, 12:47 PM
I quit smoking cigarettes years ago. I still occasionally have dreams where I'm either buying a pack, about to light up, or actually smoking. Even though I do not crave cigarettes and I never think about smoking (the smell is even unpleasant to me now), I suppose my subconscious cannot forget that I used to smoke.

The importance isn't that you dreamt about something you used to do, it is to determine how you felt about it: happy? elated? confused? guilty? embarrassed? mortified?

In my case, each cigarette dream brought with it negative emotions because I don't want to start smoking again. In my dreams I'm either afraid that someone will see me smoke or I tell myself this is the last time, and in every case I woke up happy that it was a dream and that I hadn't started to smoke again. I felt relieved, actually. But, if I didn't believe that cigarettes were harmful and if deep down I wanted to start smoking again, then I'm sure that I would enjoy smoking or planning to smoke in my dreams.

Confucius
01-28-2015, 12:48 PM
First of all, you need to keep dreams in perspective. Dreams do not have magical powers. They do no predict the future, or provide guidance for our lives.

For the most part, dreams can be divided into two major groups: (1) they work on unfinished business of the day, and (2) they develop our survival skills by making face our fears.

In my opinion I think the dream was a result of coming back to this website a week ago, and your subconscious believed you had some unfinished business here. Do not interpret this dream to have any special significance. If you no longer have any crossdressing desires then that is fine. However, if you are returning to this website because it makes you feel good, then that is equally fine. You are welcome in any case. Just be happy to enjoy life and be yourself.

rah
01-28-2015, 12:54 PM
Thanks confucius!
I will always be a crossdresser no matter what I wear.

SaraSmile
01-28-2015, 12:56 PM
About 15 years ago, I quit an everyday/all-the-time tobacco addiction. In the weeks and months that followed, I would sometimes have "quit dreams," where I dreamed about using tobacco. Sometimes, these dreams were so vivid that, even when I woke up, I was convinced that I have caved. These dreams stopped after maybe 6 months, but every now and again (like maybe 2-3 in the last 10 years), I still have them. I am not sure what triggers it ... Maybe I saw something, an advertisement or show. Maybe I was thinking or dreaming about something or someone, that I personally associate with tobacco. Maybe in some dark corner of my psyche, I am still working on or processing the bitter remains of that habit. I don't know. But what I do know is that, when I wake up, it is still requires my conscious decision, a volitional act, to break.

I am just starting to understand what crossdressing means to me, and what role (if any) it should play in my life. You sound like you have already made that decision. I would still with the decisions you make with your conscious mind, whatever they are, over the meandering dreams of your unconscious mind.

Ellen2d
01-28-2015, 12:59 PM
I've not dressed completely in years. I regularly underdress but that's been about the extent of it. Yesterday I was going through clothes, both mine and my wifes as we are prepping to move and cleaning things out. In a bin I hadn't been in for years I came across a dress that had been sewn for me by a friend. I'd thought about if recently but couldn't find it. So I had to try it on and that led to some makeup. Not saying I'm going to go back to complete dressing but the desire isn't dead.
Where we're moving it's going to be difficult to get out as it's a very small town and a bit of a drive to any larger town.

Beverley Sims
01-28-2015, 01:20 PM
I usually get chased by girls whilst cross dressed in my dreams.

God only knows what that means. :)

Jaymees22
01-28-2015, 02:05 PM
I do have dreams where I am dressed as a woman and functioning normally or being found out somehow. I never actually dream that I am a woman, apparently that's a whole other thing called "Crossdreaming" Only you can make your dreams come true or not. Hugs Jaymee

Kate Simmons
01-28-2015, 02:58 PM
I think that they were all aspects of your own self Hon. :)

Jill_cd
01-28-2015, 03:14 PM
It probably goes along the idea that we can never 'quit'. The urge to dress will never go away. I've gone months without dressing, only to have the urge come back without warning. I read somewhere that the desire to dress can come back during stressful times. You said you were looking for job. That, in and of itself, is stressful.