PDA

View Full Version : when is your desire to crossdress the greatest?

Tgirl74
01-30-2006, 08:14 PM
I have noticed lately that I have my strongest desire to dress up ,feel fem, be a girl is when other aspects of my life are stressing me out, school ending, moving, looking for and starting a new job.It seems like very bad timing because I feel when I should be focussed on these other things my mind is overwhelmed with my TG thoughts and desires.

when do you feel the desire to dress the most , have you noticed any patterns?

pauleen
01-30-2006, 08:23 PM
it hit,s me the most when I had a tough day ,and just want to escape ,and be somone else ,,and the other way is if a see a cute GG and I imagine I am her ,but that thought came from another thread sorry.

TaraB
01-30-2006, 08:59 PM
kinda on the subject...

when i'm least interest in dressing is right after i have an orgasm. I've never understood that. Is it some sort of huge testosterone boost? i am one of those guys with lower testosterone/higher estrogen in my body naturally.....but was always curious why my mindset changed after orgasm. It only last like 15-30 minutes.

anyone got answers?

p.s. i've never been able to ask this question to anyone and have wondered it since i was a teen.

kwebb
01-30-2006, 09:10 PM
Whenever there is a full moon, the desire goes way up. But seriously, I am being serious.

Sweet Susan
01-30-2006, 09:32 PM
when i'm least interest in dressing is right after i have an orgasm. I've never understood that. ..but was always curious why my mindset changed after orgasm. It only last like 15-30 minutes.

p.s. i've never been able to ask this question to anyone and have wondered it since i was a teen.

Not really sure why that is, but it seems to be universal, or at least predominantly so. It certainly happens to me, as well. In fact, I can go to bed dressed in a sexy piece of lingerie, do the do, and then afterward I can't get it off quick enough. I don't have any answers.

dawnmcdaniels
01-30-2006, 09:36 PM
same here but also as fall approaches the desire gets stronger ...really high at halloween but then in Feb amd March not so much.

michelleliz
01-30-2006, 09:44 PM
I live by myself so I am dressed when ever I am at home. When I put on make up I all most allways feel like I have to go out some where. I just want to find out if I can get awaw with being a women. It seams to work very will so far

Michelle

Megan72
01-30-2006, 10:12 PM
I am like most of the other girls here. When there has been something very stressful i feel the urge more. I also feel it when i know there will be a period of time allowing in my house right now since i have a foster daughter. That fact has placed a considerable damper on kelliann's life right now.

Usually it is when i can, when she is at a friends house for the night or something like that.

dontay155
01-30-2006, 10:22 PM
If dressing is a sexy thing, then before you "do the do" (as someone said), you'll be compelled to dress. After "the do", guess what, you have near zero interest. Why? Chemical/hormonal change after "the do".

Lots of us are THE SAME WAY. Afterwards, I can't get the silly stuff of fast enough. But then 30 minutes later...I start to think about the little cami or short skirt...or girdle..oh well, you get the idea.

So, if normal means typical, then you, sweetie, are normal.

Nice, yes?

MelissaL
01-30-2006, 10:25 PM
Seems I am not alone here hehe, usually stress or wanting to escape from any current situations seems to bring it out. Seems I feel better when dressed, even if it isn't completely feminine.

When I get turned on the desire is there as well. I used to dress and "take care" of myself and then quickly remove my feminine attire but I think that was more that I didn't want to get caught dressed. When I lived on my own I didn't bother changing , just cleaned up and stayed dressed though there was no desire at least for a little while but I was already wearing my girl clothes.

Melissa

Laurie Ann
01-30-2006, 10:33 PM
I seem to fall into the majority again. Stress really brings out my desire to dress and escape the rigors of everyday life and slip into another world. I want to find a place where I will be taken care of instead of having to be the hunter gatherer. I would love to have the opportunity to be a homemaker and care for my family instead of worring about work, bills and all the other everyday junk out there.

sharon2
01-30-2006, 10:39 PM
i love to dressup every day,as i am retired i am able to do this when my wife
is at work,she does not approve.i wear lingerai under my male clotheswhen
i go out or when working in the garden.i just love being a girl.love to all .
sharon2

trisha_anne
01-30-2006, 10:45 PM
Like many others my desire to dress comes more when I am stressed. But I have also found that I like to dress when my wife and her friends are here. I like the attention I guess. And when I am at work on those long days that won't end, dressing is all I can think of.

tara 24-7
01-31-2006, 12:15 AM
same as you girls mostly, and also when im not feeling too well, like when i get the flu it seems to help me thro it, dunno why tho.
some urges i have too dress are all consuming, other times i go weeks not even thinking about it at all, kisses tara xxxx

Helen MC
01-31-2006, 03:32 AM
Dressing en-femme, even if only at home alone as I do, is certainly a great way to relieve stress, although as I wear panties 24/7 I suppose I crossdress to an extent all the time. However as I assume the author of this thread means to wear female outer clothing I do this as the feeling takes me. Sometimes I will remain in drab especially if I am going out that day, in other occasions I will strip down to my panties with the curtains closed and as the house is quite warm. On other occasions, again with curtains closed I will dress completely, padded bra, top or blouse, skirt, stockings etc. It just depends how the mood takes me. One thing I do like to do is during the Olympics etc when Women's (Field) Hockey is on the television I will dress in navy blue or other regulation coloured knickers, aertex blouse, short pleated games skirt and knee length socks and in enjoy watching the match and in spirit be out with the girls on the hockey field. I also dress in a woman's Tennis outfit, white dress, white panties etc and watch Wimbledon but only the Ladies Matches and imagine I am playing against Hingis, or Kornikova, or Venus Williams etc.

Occasionally I will dress at home in an outfit similar to those worn by females in my life past and present. I will wear a similar school uniform to that worn by my big sister Anne and the girls in my school when I was in my teens, and I have an outfit based on that worn by the female supervisors in a large well known supermarket chain here in the UK. I have also built up an outfit identical to that worn by one of the women in the Accounts Office where I work. She is plain but nice and the same build as me and I must say I find her attractive although she is married and not available of course. I was turned on by the clothes she often wears to work so I bought similar clothes over the internet and now have my "Joanne" outfit as I call it.

I don't have any ultra "girly" clothing as many TVs have all frills and lace and ribbons and bows etc. In real life most women do not dress that way but in plain and functional clothing for most of the time and I find female day to day clothes far more arousing than OTT "Barbie goes to a party" outfits.

Danielle
01-31-2006, 04:34 AM
:D Everyday my desire to dress comes from me watching a beautiful women in high heels,there's times when I know it's gonna be chilly I will wear my garter belt with stockings and a very sexy micro dress under it all:D At times I know I will be alone for awhile I like to dress with high heels and a mini dress.

ronda
01-31-2006, 05:16 AM
i find that my greastes desire to dress is in the spring of the year. i wake up in the morning feeling that my breast are about a c cup and a very fem feeling inside but the older i get more i have that feeling:D

livy_m_b
01-31-2006, 05:25 AM
But I have also found that I like to dress when my wife and her friends are here. I like the attention I guess.

Maybe. Maybe you want them to know something about you? Maybe you just want to be with other women?

Frannie
01-31-2006, 06:05 AM
Right now .My wife is away for a month and I just love walking around all dressed up. Nothing feels better then having on a skirt or a long nighty and make-up.

Steph53
01-31-2006, 06:30 AM
I also have the strongest urges to dress when I'm under stress and like another gal in this thread I really have very strong urges with the onset of fall. I don't know why ,but I love it.When I was very young I would always shed the fem clothing after orgasm but no longer feel that way. I just slip back into my fem finery.I think it's a matter of self acceptance,at least for me.

Stacy Reso
01-31-2006, 06:45 AM
i do it when turned on or just wanna be a girl (most of the time) but cant do that always

Shiny
01-31-2006, 07:55 AM
I want to find a place where I will be taken care of instead of having to be the hunter gatherer. I would love to have the opportunity to be a homemaker and care for my family instead of worring about work, bills and all the other everyday junk out there.

Yes, I agree, especially with the quote. I enjoy dressing and often think about it most likely too much. And after as others say "the do" I usually strip off all the clothes trying to stay ahead of the guilt!! But as the years pass that unfortunate sensation which ruins the afterglow seems to fade.

In being a classic CD and not a TS it is most likely only a fantasy but it would be very liberating and enjoyable in being the "lady of the house" type, preferrably in 50's type fashions and in not having to worry about anything else. But, that's a "no-brainer" right?

TGMarla
01-31-2006, 08:21 AM
It comes and goes. Sometimes I have incredible desires to dress, and cannot wait to get home and change into something feminine. At other times, the desire is much less, and I can go for long periods of time without a great desire to dress at all. My stress levels can affect that desire either way. Sometimes stress induces a desire to dress, and sometimes it has the opposite effect. Biorhythms perhaps?

Lilith Moon
01-31-2006, 08:33 AM
When I lived on my own I didn't bother changing , just cleaned up and stayed dressed though there was no desire at least for a little while but I was already wearing my girl clothes.

Yup, my feelings. Afterwards, I'm neutral about being dressed femme and will sometimes get the heels/girdle/wig off and change into vest/pants simply because it is more comfy. Then, ten minutes later it all starts over again...

Other times, I will "wait it out" knowing that I will be wanting to dress again soon ;)

jessbcuzz
01-31-2006, 08:53 AM
I notice when I am stressed, or when I am talking to my GGF. It also depends on who long it has been since I have dressed completely. Like right now, I couldn't take it anymore. I haven't completely dressed since November. So, here I am, relaxing as my true self.

Lindahexi
01-31-2006, 08:56 AM
I always turn to dressing when I have any stress or anxiety, I become my 'Alta Ego' as it were, it always works for me and calms me down. Whenever I try to stop dressing it usually only lasts until the first mental upset occurs, and then I have to dress en femme to sort my self out. I cannot imagine living my life without LINDA now.

Tiffy
01-31-2006, 01:34 PM
I think about it 24/7 and it is strong as hell. I think the CD part of my concious sits on my shoulder whispering in my ear all damn day and night until I change.

Kisses, April Marie

ChristineHS
01-31-2006, 02:17 PM
The desire is generally there for me right after doing a full body shave, I.E. neck-to-toes. (From the head up is a entirely different subject and a issue suitable for it's own thread).

For whatever reasons...and I cannot put a finger on why this is the case, but for me it's like shifting tracks entirely. The urge is never really gone, ever. However, once I jump tracks from drab to dress, I will generally stay in that track as the confines of RL allow me.

In regards to the shaving from neck up issue, I should probably post since it's a long time problem that's prevented me from enjoying being a CD as much as others..I'm sort of stuck in a bad bad situation and can't find a solution for it..:cry:

-Christine H.S.

Dawnna
01-31-2006, 02:47 PM
Whenever I'm alone or with somebody. ;)

magpie
01-31-2006, 05:44 PM
with me ike most here its when i've had a hard day.
but i do wear tights and sexy nicks almost every day at work.which is dodgey as i have a hisk job in the way off injory or death. which could be intersting for the papamedics.
but i can't wait to get home and get out of my male clothes and put on something femmine. but it doesn't always happen. because my misses needs to be in the right frame of mind for me to walk about the house in female clothes.
but she is more than happy for me to walk about the house in nicks and stockings and high heeled shoes as and when i please. her biggest proplem is i have no bust and she would like me to have one without having an opp. which is fine with me as i have no desire to have one i just love the clothes and the feel of the matrial.mens clothes are so boring.

Lissa Stevens
01-31-2006, 06:04 PM
Not very often, only when I am awake.

SherriePall
01-31-2006, 06:30 PM
For me, it's seeing a pretty woman dressed up in heels and nylons. Or seeing a nice pair of shoes, a cute skirt, a sexy bra or pair of panties in a printed advertisement. Seeing or reading about another T girl (or someone in drag on TV). I can't really say stress is a cause because as TGMarla said, sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't. But I do get stressed out if I haven't fully dressed for a while or if I have made plans to and something happens to delay my dressing. There are probably other triggers that cause the desire, but that's all I can think of right now.

AprilMae
01-31-2006, 07:10 PM
Sometimes it's stress, sometimes it's seeing an attractive woman either in person or on tv or movies. I always look to do it more during the holidays. Funny but back in my pub crawling days, the day after a drinking escapade, along with the hangover was a desire to dress up.

Jackie C
01-31-2006, 07:14 PM
I can relate TaraB...I have the same issue

Miriannah
01-31-2006, 07:55 PM
kinda on the subject...

when i'm least interest in dressing is right after i have an orgasm. I've never understood that. Is it some sort of huge testosterone boost? i am one of those guys with lower testosterone/higher estrogen in my body naturally.....but was always curious why my mindset changed after orgasm. It only last like 15-30 minutes.

anyone got answers?

You win the prize! Anyone who (even subconsciously) dresses up for sexual gratification is probably going to have this be true for them. It's the same as why your drive to do anything sexual as a whole just flatlines for a few minutes after orgasm...I needn't give details!

I've found that, once you are able to think past any feelings of shame, guilt, or even fear of getting caught that might be associated with crossdressing, you won't have that desire to undress as quickly as possible after an orgasm anymore.

Raychel
01-31-2006, 07:59 PM
Mostly whenever I am not sleeping, But sometimes in my sleep too. :D

Miriannah
01-31-2006, 08:03 PM
I guess I never really answered the inital post, so:

Anytime I know I'll have the house to myself for more than a day. Oddly, it's often during the summer, the worst time for a male to have shaven legs. Also, whenever the moon is full, because my sexuality also seems to peak around that time for some reason.

So whenever I can, when it's warm out, and when my sexuality meter is in the red. ^^

Michelle Cheli
01-31-2006, 08:08 PM
My greatest urge comes when Im alone and I know I can get away with it. Im alone as i type this, so naturally im all dressed up in a black leather skirt, 3" black heels, garter belt and stockings, black bra,red blouse, make-up and wig. I love feeling all girly!:D

MarieTS
01-31-2006, 08:39 PM
I posted a thread on a similiar subject a few months back. My thread asked if our readership noticed a certain timing pattern in terms of when their urges were strongest. The posts were somewhat similiar, and biorythms seemed to play a role for some.

TaraB
01-31-2006, 08:55 PM
You win the prize! Anyone who (even subconsciously) dresses up for sexual gratification is probably going to have this be true for them. It's the same as why your drive to do anything sexual as a whole just flatlines for a few minutes after orgasm...I needn't give details!

I've found that, once you are able to think past any feelings of shame, guilt, or even fear of getting caught that might be associated with crossdressing, you won't have that desire to undress as quickly as possible after an orgasm anymore.

the thing is....i don't dress for sexual gratification at all...moreso for the sexual satisfaction of the person i'm with. What drives me is seeing him get turned on. I'm 100% TG and never been a CD/TV. With that said there has always been feelings of shame and guilt and of course the fear of getting caught. It most likely comes from that but even when i'm most comfortable....have no way of being caught and am feeling no shame or guilt.......i still get that rush of guilt post orgasm. Its like its biological. its so strange.

AprilMae
01-31-2006, 09:00 PM
It is biological. After orgasm the male produces a sex suppressing hormone that allows him time to "recover".

TaraB
01-31-2006, 09:30 PM
i figured it had to be biological. all those completely hetro guys do the same thing.....once they have an orgasm the 1st thing they want to do is leave the girl they are with.

AprilMae
01-31-2006, 09:33 PM
Actually the first impulse is to go to sleep. At least it is for me.

connie rotten
01-31-2006, 09:53 PM
Stress adds to my want-to . My having time to really do it right: soak in a bubble bath, shave "everything",set my hair , play in my under wear drawer , do my make up, try on alot of outfits, and primp primp primp is the greatest enticer.
I call doing the do spilling out the boy. After that is over I walk , talk , and act more fem than before .:o it makes me want to be the catcher instead of the pitcher.:c9:

Staci
01-31-2006, 10:07 PM
It is more of an escape for me. It is due to the stress in my life and my desire to be someone else for a little while.

Carlacd
01-31-2006, 10:45 PM
Add me to the group of the "stressed". Maybe get to dress every 3 to 4 months. The last big dress up for me was my makeover. Before that could have been Sept, but then again, i am getting older so i forget:doh:

genevieve
01-31-2006, 10:59 PM
whenever i see a shopping ad for heels or dresses, just watching TV shows wondering how i might look in that dress, gets me in the mood. i throw the circulars out from my daily paper at work so my mind wont wander

AprilCD
01-31-2006, 11:04 PM
The greatest time would be when I know the child is not at home or is expected to be coming home soon. With the wife at home I usually do not have a problem dressing so their is a 50 to 50 % chance that I might desire to dress. My daughter doesn't know about me yet so if she goes to grandma's house for example it is card blanche time for me.

Melinda G
02-01-2006, 01:41 AM
It's interesting how similar some of us are. My urge peaks in spring, and again in the fall. Especially around halloween. Then it falls off a while, and rises again around the holidays.
Clearly, it's a sexual thing, dependent on hormones. Like some of the others, I can't wait to get the stuff off after the "do". But within an hour, I'm ready to put it on again.

tamyracd
02-01-2006, 03:55 AM
I'm the same way....stress equals dress.....

rachel-h
02-01-2006, 04:02 AM
For me its when i am stressed and during the winter months. During the summer i generally am so busy i dont get the chance to be rachel and so by the autumn i am thinking about nothing else and crying out for some girly time.

ErikaLeigh
02-01-2006, 07:57 AM
I have to say im in the same boat as a lot of you. When I am stressed I wear a Dress :D and I have been under a lot of stress lately. I also enjoy in getting new clothes in these stressful times.

KellyCD
02-01-2006, 08:20 AM
I find the time at which i desire to dress the most happens on fridays.

It's the weekend I just want to lounge around all weekend in complete girl mode.

SandraInHose
02-01-2006, 09:44 AM
When is my desire the greatest?

Just on those days of the week that end with the letter 'y'.

Seriously, like most things, the urge grows stronger the longer the duration between opportunities to dress. Thankfully, since I wear pantyhose daily, I'm usually not too far removed from dressing, so it's not like I go long periods without my femme side attended to.

kim in n.c.
02-07-2006, 10:31 PM
I must have a lot of stress in my life. I gotta go see a doctor! I have so much stress that ,after oragsm I roll over and put on a different pair of heels! Is there a doctor in the HOUSE!!!:angry:

emmicd
02-07-2006, 10:50 PM
I like to crossdress when I have some time to myself at home but that is seldom. If I can go out partially dressed in womens pants I am content.

I can only wear a dress late at night when wife and children are asleep and I do it maybe a handful of times a year.

I find the need to dress surfaces when I have a lot of stress or I'm strolling around the mall and walk in the womens department.

emmi

jamie-upstate
02-07-2006, 11:11 PM
when i know my day of work is over and i can relax is the best time to dress
if i get to go out of town to buy new things for my self then dressing when i get home is a must but my wife must be i a good and relaxed frame of mine i dont want to run a good thing she loves me even when i'm dressed

serinalynn
02-07-2006, 11:16 PM
my desire to dress comes after I get home from work on friday on saturday and all day on saturday and sunday. in saturday i wear womens t shirt and tops to go shopping in and out to lunch with my daughter. yes she accepts me dressing as a woman.

Kimberley
02-07-2006, 11:31 PM
I used to think my dressing was sexual but about 25 years ago that changed and a real comfort took its place. Today I am pretty much asexual (could care less). Even so, I love sexy lingerie but outerwear can be anything as long as it has some class. They can keep the sweats and the likes thanks.

I dont think stress is so much a trigger as a result of my life and choices I make. I think I am always interested in dressing but dont always take advantage of the opportunities. Some days I just cant be bothered. Usually those are days when I am REALLY down and in a deep depression. (Far too often for my liking.)

If there is a "season" it would definitely have to be summer when it is warm.

I suppose if I lived alone it would be 24/7 and I would likely live as a female except for those absolutely necessary occasions to go drab. Maybe someday I'll figure it out or else be incarnated as a girl in the next life.

I am so confused.

PennieS
02-22-2006, 09:41 AM
I have to agree with most of you, at times of stress the need seems to be stronger to dress, but lately it seems the desire is there all of the time, either I am stressed all of the time or I am stuck on fem mode. therefore I have become much more feminate over the past 6 months.

suanne
02-22-2006, 09:57 AM
My desire is greatest when I know for sure I am going to be alone. If the wife is going to be gone most of the day the night before is consumed by thoughts of what I am going to wear and do the next day. If she goes away for more than a day. Well, the desire really goes into full gear.

Suanne

Felicia
02-22-2006, 10:00 AM
i find that my greastes desire to dress is in the spring of the year. i wake up in the morning feeling that my breast are about a c cup and a very fem feeling inside but the older i get more i have that feeling:D

Till I retired I felt the same way. Now I dress everyday as long as I wish. (HUGS) Felicia

Gorbla
02-22-2006, 10:09 AM
For me the after effects of an orgasm either with a partner or self induced is like you. A short period of a downer, maybe half an hour or less then a quick return to normal. My female dress and thoughts are a massive help and pleasure.
Gordon

Meag
02-22-2006, 12:29 PM
I am always dressed when my wife is at work, then I have to take off my bra and top, but stay in a skirt and heels. The only time I am not dressed is if I have to go outside, my wife says that is a No No.

Meag

Danielle
02-22-2006, 12:51 PM
Usually happens when I have seen a woman in high heels at work and I can't wait to get home and put mine on.Sometimes under my male clothes am wearing my girdle/garter belt light gray stockings and my mini dress.Stress is another big reason.

randi_789
02-22-2006, 02:18 PM
I am very happy to read about all of you who share the same experience of losing the desire to dress right after an orgasm. I really did think I was alone in that aspect, having chatted with many crossdressers who don't share that lessening of desire afterwards. How long it lasts after before the desire returns varies for me, from half an hour to days sometimes. No rational explanation for it one way or another. I have found that the duration of days has not happened in a long while now, and I can't explain that either.

The desire is usually always with me unless there is one or more things in my life which require more focus. Anytime I am idle I have the desire.

Sierra Evon
02-22-2006, 04:10 PM
Like most of you gal's I guess , stress , bad day , the desire to escape,
sometimes I just like to show-off and when I know that I can , i.e.>
meeting with old friends various social situations, any kinda of going
out on the town/dinner, techno-dance nites, @ planet dance,
the urges are always with me , but when I know I've got a few days
to kill , its like game-on , Dressin-on, pullin out all the stops, like I've
said before life is just too damn short to hide-out all the time.......
thats pretty much the SIERRA way............Peace....ladies.......:rolleyes:

Avsblues19
02-22-2006, 04:25 PM
My desire goes up when I see any cute older woman on tv or older woman in person.

Rachael Warren
02-22-2006, 04:52 PM
The simple answer for me is when I can't do it!

ChristineRenee
02-22-2006, 04:57 PM
What time is it now?:D

Pink Satin Sissy
02-22-2006, 05:24 PM
After a stressful day, nothing makes me more relaxed than wearing my favorite lingerie.

Pink

Julie York
02-22-2006, 05:48 PM
It's a bit like the stock market. You just think you start to see a pattern....and you get proven wrong.

I think it is definitely a brain chemical balance thing, but what blend is required or what does what...well I have no idea and we are all different.

Some interesting things in the mix though..

Stress.
Opportunity.
Libido.
Spring.
Autumn.
Orgasm.

Marissa_CD
02-22-2006, 06:16 PM
kinda on the subject...

anyone got answers?

I read this somewhere and I know I am paraphrasing, I also dont know how true it is. It said that after an orgasm that the mind has a moment of clarity that makes some feel a little guilty about what it is they did to acheive the orgasm which only lasts for a short while. Which is prolly why it only takes a little while before the desire to dress comes back. I will try to find the article and post the real info.

Marissa

carol ann
02-22-2006, 07:36 PM
I couldn't agree more with other replies. when I am most stressed the wish to be utterly female overwhelms me - it as though changing sex will relieve me of all my troubles. and dressng up does relax me and help me return to some form of reality.

Lisa Baby
02-23-2006, 01:14 AM
:D "Dressing" has been a normal part of me for many years now. I feel better about myself when I am "dressed." I only tolerate having to dress as a male. Even as/after I "do the do," I am comletly in femme mode.
Lisa

Sarah Rabbit
02-23-2006, 01:46 AM
Hi there

Not sure if this qualifies, but it not so much stronger, but I seem to enjoy it more, when I know I can spend a long period enfemme. That is to say, I would take my time and really go all out on a Saturday, because I know I can spend the whole day and night dressed, and not worry about leaving any traces by Monday, If that makes sense+?

Hugs, Sarah R :bunny: (Hey, look at what I found!!)

vickyshowgirl
03-09-2006, 12:24 AM
It all starts for me when I see a beautiful woman in a short skirt and hose and I just have to be "like her". I immediately think of a bodysuit and sheer to waist pantyhose to put on, silk tap pants or flippy chiffon skirt over a bodysuit...whatever I can dream up to make me feel like the woman I just admired watching.Then I dress and Im her for a day, feeling sexy, parading around, sliding off my skirt in front of my window, smoothing up my nylons.....OMG it's so wonderful!;)

Deborah
03-09-2006, 01:02 AM
I basically dress up when i have the time. There is no real desire i just do it.