PDA

View Full Version : Odd comments that fly by !!

Teresa
02-01-2015, 06:00 AM
I've taken over the supermarket shopping trying to do my bit around the home but now my wife has taken it back off me because I enjoy it too much ! She turned to me yesterday and asked me straight if I was changing in the supermarket toilets and shopping dressed ?
The idea had never occurred to me but it has now !!

pamela7
02-01-2015, 06:22 AM
thank her for the idea, and ask her if there are any other good ideas she has?

Nikkilovesdresses
02-01-2015, 07:30 AM
I loathe supermarket shopping. Happy to do dishes, clean, tidy up, make beds, fix anything that needs fixing, but HATE supermarkets :)

phylis anne
02-01-2015, 08:08 AM
HI Teresa,
"changing i the s/m toilets"? gigggle at least you are warm in there I have to change in the woods which can get interesting I kinda got busted one day by a tourist who asked what I was doing and I replied why molting of course :devil:
hugs phylis anne

Teresa
02-01-2015, 08:27 AM
Phylis,
Great answer made me smile ! Did the tourist have the same sense of humour ?

Ineke Vashon
02-01-2015, 09:45 AM
She turned to me yesterday and asked me straight if I was changing in the supermarket toilets and shopping dressed ?
The idea had never occurred to me but it has now !!

I'm trying to visualize this challenging arrangement. You go into the men's loo as a man and come out as a woman? Or have figured out how to teleport your changed self through the wall into the women's? Or do you start in the women's loo in drab? One or the other baffles my simple mind :eek:.

There used to be a guy who looked for a phone booth; just can't recall who that was:doh:.

Ineke

Jamie Lynn
02-01-2015, 10:03 AM
If it's a single stall restroom, why not?!! :)

vicky_cd99_2
02-01-2015, 10:06 AM
The supermarket bathroom, I never even thought of that one. I have changed in mall and gas station bathrooms. Doing makeup in a mens room mirror got some funny looks and a few nasty comments.

Jenniferathome
02-01-2015, 11:27 AM
and even joking means you re talking about it....

docrobbysherry
02-01-2015, 12:03 PM
I had business during the day in Hollywood. Then, my friend was having a show that evening and u got in free if u wore neglige. Perfect opportunity for Sherry!:battingeyelashes:

Except I live 50 miles away so I had to figure out somewhere to change. The area was old and delapidated. The only place I could find near the theater was a Carl's Jr. I went in and cased the place by eating dinner first and glancing into the Ladies restroom. The Men's was too filthy and had only one locking stall. I finished dinner and came back in with my gear. Which included plastic bags so I could set things on the floor.

There were 2 stalls. I picked the cleanest. Still, it was yucky! While I was changing I heard girls come in to wash, etc., chat, and use the other stall. It took me at least 20 minutes. Then, I packed up all my gear and stepped out confidently in my 5" heels! Of course, I wore a coat over my nightie. But, my nylons and heels were noisy and quite visible. Got a few stares leaving the store!

While getting into my car, a couple of teens outside asked me a few questions. But, no problems. Then, I put my makeup and wig on in my car outside the theater. I NEVER want to do that again!:doh:

On top of everything else, I was the ONLY one there in a nightie!:brolleyes:

Closeted Kat
02-01-2015, 12:58 PM
sherry,
you still looked stunning. :). I don't mind shopping the market as my male mode but at least buying nail polishes and such. It also has a self checkout which is nice.
-kat

reb.femme
02-01-2015, 05:07 PM
Well I can't imagine a worse place to change into my finest.

It's bad enough having to use these places for one of life's necessary evils, but getting girl in there is never going to happen in my case. The scent from said room is no-way as sweet as my shop bought varieties either. :heehee:

Rebecca