PDA

View Full Version : Are we Bise...

Tiffanygirl
01-30-2006, 10:35 PM
Are we bisexual? The reason I askthis is because if weare "men" and some of us like other "men" but we only like them because they dress like a women then that might mean that the few that like other cds like the woman figure,but like the male body parts. So my question stands are we bisexual??

Tiffany
:doll:

Megan72
01-30-2006, 10:39 PM
I think that Popeye put it best when he said
"iyam what iyam"

Tiffanygirl
01-30-2006, 10:41 PM
I think that Popeye put it best when he said
"iyam what iyam"
Well said i must say

Wenda
01-30-2006, 10:45 PM
for my part, no. I just cant visualize being intimate with a man. My gf plans to do wenda when she recovers from surgery.

KewTnCurvy GG
01-31-2006, 12:41 AM
My theory is, everyone is bi...........to some extent. Very few people, both gay and str8 are at either extreme of the sexual orientation continuum. Just not feasble or practical. And, having some bi feelings, whatever they maybe doesn't mean you act on them. Someone can be 80% str8 and 20% in their fantasy life. They may never act on it, nor share it with anyone. And will present in public as 100% str8. That's not wrong or right. Society as it is, however, more accepting than it has been historically (for whatever that means) is still filled with a huge amount of prejudice and being gay or bi--but especially bi--holds an enourmous amount of stigma! Just kew's two!

ashlee chiffon
01-31-2006, 12:56 AM
True...so Very TRUE!

KewTnCurvy GG
01-31-2006, 01:00 AM
True...so Very TRUE!
Amen sister!

Gilded Graper
01-31-2006, 10:19 AM
Normally, females chromosome are XX
Normal male chormo are X(female) Y(male)

Is having the female "X" responsible for more TS & TG men than women?
Extending futher, men should be more bisexual than women but are they?

FWIW as a hrt queen, I've had sex with many straight men.

2 of them grew up in a gay neighborhood (Castro & G'villiage) and had many long time gay pals.
They were never attracted to a man sexually until they met HRT me.

They couldn't believe how much they enjoyed taking it in both places.
Also, how great it was to just lie there, caress and hold each other after sex.

Many GG pals talk about how they lose their mind when a guy puts it in their hand, just like guys when they hold bare tits.

Now picture spooning a girl and holding her tit in one hand and a penis in the other.

Maria D
01-31-2006, 01:11 PM
I think everyone's an individual. Personally, despite Kew's view, I've never fancied men at all. I mean, not even in 'deepest fantasy' realms, not hiding it from myself or in any other way 'possibly'. I'm not really bothered either way whether I do or don't, I'd be happy being bi if I was, but men have always been as attractive as a brick to me. In a way, it'd make me more of a 'normal' woman to fancy men, but instead I'm a lesbian. I concede the possiblity I may fancy a man at some point, if it happens it does. I'll never be unfaithful to my fiancee though. Mind you, she really pervs Alan Rickman. ;)

xxx

Amelie
01-31-2006, 01:16 PM
My theory is, everyone is bi...........to some extent. Very few people, both gay and str8 are at either extreme of the sexual orientation continuum. Just not feasble or practical. And, having some bi feelings, whatever they maybe doesn't mean you act on them. Someone can be 80% str8 and 20% in their fantasy life. They may never act on it, nor share it with anyone. And will present in public as 100% str8. That's not wrong or right. Society as it is, however, more accepting than it has been historically (for whatever that means) is still filled with a huge amount of prejudice and being gay or bi--but especially bi--holds an enourmous amount of stigma! Just kew's two!

Oh My, No Way, I am Bi,,,,girls are so,,so,,so, Icky. lol

Tiffy
01-31-2006, 01:26 PM
We are just SEXUAL no matter where or how you class it. So just go with it. If you like it, Just do it. Nike.......... You will fry your brain trying to understand it.

Kisses, April Marie

KewTnCurvy GG
01-31-2006, 01:36 PM
Oh My, No Way, I am Bi,,,,girls are so,,so,,so, Icky. lol
Don't like furry clams? Is that what you're saying Amelie?
:P

Gilded Graper
02-01-2006, 05:56 PM
I've been to many gay bath houses and I like the smell of women's puss better.

I'll not talk about 'iky' except - accidents happen with rear bumpers :o

pauleen
02-01-2006, 06:49 PM
I consider myself straight ,but I have had thoughts of being bi ,for experimentation purpuses,because I do injoy watching t/s adult movies "was that politically correct english" I do like the clam I couldnt go without it .

Under the right circumstances I would like to try bi with another passible c/d, a drab man doesnt turn me on ,like one other said like being turned on to a brick.

Jennaie
02-25-2006, 12:06 AM
Most crossdressers are attracted to females. But that is their sexual orientation.
Crossdressing itself is probably more related to sexual identity, or, what sex you feel comfortable as.

I realize that many crossdressers dress for sexual reasons, but if they are dressing completely as female and find themselves relaxing in their homes all day and night in the role of female, they are more than likely dealing with a sexual identity issue. Whether or not they are bi or gay has nothing to do with their sexual identity.

Some of us are attracted to men, some of us say "no way woulld I ever be with a man".

My personal experience is that I have no physical attraction to males. However, I have found myself attracted in a more emotional way to males who were very close friends of mine. When I have felt this attraction in the past, I always imagined myself as a female with them. I believe that this is really more related to sexual identity rather than sexual orientation.

I will admit this, I have a very strong sexual desire to be with an attractive female who has male genetalia, not a tv, ts or cd, a woman with a womans body, who has a penis.

What does that make me? bi, lesbian-gay? who knows? who cares?

Deborah_UK
02-26-2006, 06:01 AM
I think it was Julian Clary who said, "what's the difference between a straight and a bi-male?"

and the answer?

about six pints of lager! :D :D

MandyTS
02-26-2006, 03:10 PM
Oh do I have experience in this...

We know from experience that sexual orientation and idenity are formed in different parts of the brain, identity in the sterious terminous, I forget where orientation is... i.e. we are born with our identity. Even though identity is hot wired into our systems there are more that are required to "like" - i.e. love; another person. We as people are giant chemical receptors, we are lured by smells, signals, etc from others. Hormones pay a big part of that... have you ever heard of SRS, not sexual reassignment surgery, but sudden reversal or sexuality? It is no joke that hormones are a BIG component of turning on or off sexual desires.

I can not talk about everyone else but I have a very unique expeirence, and that clouds my vision on the whole issue. Maybe I can provide a bit of insite on these things...

I was born with multiple "disorders", I am intersexed, close to a true hermathodite (penis, falopian tubes , born with a small vagina, under developed and undecended testies, etc. I was born XXY, and also what is known as Kallmann's syndrome, simply put no sex hormones and no sense of smell. For the last 23.85 years I have lived without sex hormones, when I was young I refused to take testosterone, and my little masculation came from when the doctors forced me to take testosterone to go through "puberty" all it did was change my voice a little, and essentuate a few male features, but yet today I have no muscle mass, am weak as a noodle, etc. Most importantly I am asexual, having no desires for either sex really.

As I said before we have to sometimes look at the smallest factors when the big masking ones are taken away, for me that is pheromones (just like only my tastebuds tasting). When you look at that factor you will see that I like men, not woman. I never ever have had any desire to be with a woman, and since I have figured out there things it is starting to make since, 23 years later. I believe that my core brain is wired to like female, the same as my gender identity.

Now since the parts of the brain that determine sexual orentation are a degree (no it is not black and white) I believe that individuals have "amgiguity" in sexual orientation then some. Of course this topic is wrapped up so tightly in religion, but the main fact is that everyone, like it or not could have a little "bisexual" orientation, although the other side is so small it is ignored. BTW I do not believe that it is healthy to go that way, we are made to like one of the other... just like in orientation...

Yet it is time for me to get off the soap box, just me 0.02

Mandy

Deborah
02-26-2006, 04:32 PM
Don't like furry clams? :P
OMG lol.....Sorry i don't know many GG's who talk dirty. It's very refreshing to see it though. :)

Oh and to answer the question. As of now i'm not bisexual. Bi-curious Yes.