PDA

View Full Version : Relaxing Sunday dressed.

Carly CD
02-01-2015, 03:34 PM
So the little ones are staying with grandma till tomorrow, and the wife suggest Carly "come over". Sounds like a deal to me. I went with a natural look, just enough makeup to hide Kevin. Some jeans I got at kohls the other day, boots and hair in a ponytail. Borrowed one of the wife's Harley sweatshirts to finish the relaxed look. Loving life right now. Now if we wasn't buried in snow I could really make it a wonderful day by taking the Harley for a ride. Hope everyone else is enjoying their Sunday! :)

Carly

Angie G
02-01-2015, 03:50 PM
I'm enjoying my Sunday very much. I got a new white lace bra yesterday and I'm wearing it now. Just kicking back underddressed and in my Min imouse pajama set. :hugs:
Angie

MsLana
02-01-2015, 04:17 PM
WELL!!!..I went shopping at KOHLS too today and am doing the same. Got some new panties and bra.Also went to Ross and got a Maxi dress and it feels wonderful. I'm braless tho..Perfect day for girlie play...and of course my wonderful wife was behind all this fun..I love her so..she did my toes and took a few pix..oh!!! my hair is new too...avatar says it all...have fun ladies!!!

S. Lisa Smith
02-01-2015, 04:45 PM
Sounds like a fun Sunday!

Michelle 78
02-01-2015, 05:21 PM
Indeed sounds like great fun Carly, enjoy:)

justmetoo
02-01-2015, 07:34 PM
Sounds good, Carly, Angie, and MsLana. I got out and did some shopping today myself (no snow here, it was in the 70's and actually got a little too warm for me). Still relaxing in one of my purchases.

Kim81
02-01-2015, 07:40 PM
Sounds wonderful that your wife embraces Carly and that you can borrow her clothes.

carhill2mn
02-02-2015, 01:54 PM
I am enjoying my Sunday afternoon very much by wearing my favorite dress, reading the paper, watching golf and then the Super Bowl!