PDA

View Full Version : Going nuts with cabin fever not going out dressed

Megan70
02-02-2015, 09:16 AM
Is anyone else who goes out regularly en femme going stir crazy with dressing angst because of the cold harsh winter:straightface:. I live in the Northeast on a great lake and if i were to go out today My eye makeup would freeze to my face, I'd get an updraft in the up-skirt and my wig would blow off and end up 2 cities away. Plus in a few weeks I'll be having knee replacement laying me up for months and that will only add to the suppressed desire. Darn:sad:

ophelia
02-02-2015, 09:23 AM
Well I live in Ottawa, capital city of The Great White North. Today the wind chill makes it negative thirty degrees centigrade well past the point where salt works on ice and adding six or seven centimeters of powdery snow makes driving really impossible. I may take a trip on Thursday to a shopping centre with indoor parking if the weather breaks before I do.
Otherwise I dream up and make plans for a femulated visit to Montreal, where they actually have a gay village area where no one bats a mascaraed eyelash at a gorgeous man in a dress. It is really fun to be treated in a salon comme une femme, tout en francais...magnifique!

celeste26
02-02-2015, 09:25 AM
I had a knee replacement and I was back up in just a few days, it doesn't take months.

RADER
02-02-2015, 08:30 PM
Chicago got 19+" yesterday, Enough snow to keep the lawn in white until June.
Darn Groundhog, he saw his shadow, 6 more weeks on winter.
I wish I had an advance button for the calender.
Rader

Kate Simmons
02-02-2015, 08:52 PM
In this kind of weather I bundle up till I get to the club. Then let it all hang out once I get there.:battingeyelashes::)

stacy956
02-02-2015, 08:56 PM
Sounds like a good time to go on vacation

docrobbysherry
02-02-2015, 09:24 PM
No. But, I'm simply a crossdresser. As often as I go out dressed, I don't have the freedom to dress any way I like as I do at home!

ChristinaK
02-03-2015, 12:07 AM
Winter is the best time. You can be totally en femme underneath and. Nobody knows. I have gone out with forms and bra, women's clothes and no makeup of wig and nobody had a clue in till I took off my huge winter coat. Even then only a few people made the connection that I was a man with women's clothes and breasts. If you act like you belong, people really don't pay much attention.

Jean 103
02-03-2015, 12:18 AM
It’s CA nobody really cares. The weather has been great, I go out a lot. Maybe it’s time for a trip. Now where to go next?

Racheltvvt
02-04-2015, 12:05 PM
As I work at a ski area, I'm bundled up. But does it count being dressed in all black womens ski wear? It does to me. I go the whole nine yards, heavy fleece lined tights, panties and bra. No one know the difference. For cold weather I can highly recommend the tights, they are very warm and are thick enough to be leggings. Living in the Northeast I'll make every winter outing I can get.

Joy3
02-16-2015, 02:16 PM
Hi dear! My wife has had both knees replaced and was out of work about 4 weeks each time. I have surely missed our conversations. You are a wonderful lady.

Beverley Sims
02-16-2015, 02:31 PM
I find a freedom in the cold that is different from the summer.

More under dressing, wearing appropriate warm winter clothes just like the girls do.

In the summer it can be more repressed as I need to expose more skin....
I do but end up with significant tan lines... :)

Pat
02-16-2015, 02:40 PM
Get some girly winter wear. Before it turned arctic in the Boston area I bough a parka, mittens, warm leggings, some sweaters and girly boots. Now in fierce weather I am fiercer still. (If "fiercer" is a word.)