PDA

View Full Version : My first business meeting "dressed"

pamela7
02-02-2015, 09:17 AM
So, today I had a meeting planned with two other people, one I've only got to know recently (a man), and the other only met twice before (a woman). I decided to go "dressed". The man took it really well, just "oh, okay, fine, no worries" and everything carried on as normal, the woman was like "and?", "so what", it turns out she's had many CD/TS/TG clients and is completely fine, she even advised me she always uses 2 pairs of leggings to keep warmer - good idea at present winter temperatures.

So, it can happen, it can be simply be "business as usual", "no big deal".

If you're worried about other people's reactions, perhaps they're not the right ones to be in business with? I wonder how many of you have found the world around reacts much more acceptingly that we might expect?

xxx Pamela

Heather_Shirly
02-02-2015, 10:07 AM
I have a feeling that they find making money more important then how a perspective client wants to present herself.

Based on that I would do business with them dressed or not because the job seems more important then anything else... Professionalism at it's best!

Jaylyn
02-02-2015, 10:38 AM
I agree with Heather, we probably read more into others and think the worse about could happen but still I have not been out... Lol might happen one day though. By the way money does have a way of changing attitudes about other folks ideas of CD.