PDA

View Full Version : Your sexuality

AnnieMac
02-03-2015, 03:51 AM
It occurred to me recently, and perhaps after reading a few threads here, that I have always had a certainly female-like quality to my own sexuality. No, I don't mean that my CD makes me desire, or fantasize being with men, I have always been naturally attacted to, and prefer the company of women. Although it's a little hard to explain, but what I mean is my sexuality is generally more of a submissive quality, and also I am less of the initiator most times. I've been this way pretty much since I first became aware that girls were "interesting"! So as you can image, this did not always make me so succesful, when girls I dated expected something more aggressive being male. There were however, those few it really clicked with. Anyone feel similar?
So my CD-ing didn't cause this, but I think the two are related. I welcome any comments or bricks thrown at me, it is just a forum after all!
-Love, Annie

prene
02-03-2015, 04:06 AM
I have always been that way also.
I do love women and when I was younger I was the sumissive one.

do not want to get to personal but I seem to want more cuddling and touching then geting down to business.

I always lasted longer than the girls.

Kate Simmons
02-03-2015, 06:15 AM
I think it just comes naturally to many of us to be "gentle men". We appreciate and respect others for who they are. :battingeyelashes::)

Nikkilovesdresses
02-03-2015, 07:15 AM
I understand totally. I would much prefer to be submissive in sex, whether straight or gay sex (the gay part is long ago, but the urge is still there), and it's a conscious effort to be the 'taker', but I recognize that if I don't, my wife will be robbed of her own equal enjoyment of being taken. I agree that for me the CD is probably a reflection or an expression somehow of the submissive side of me, but that's dangerous territory- it's effectively saying that I see women as submissive. Talk about inviting bricks to be thrown...

kimdl93
02-03-2015, 07:35 AM
I would probably not use the word submissive, maybe equal and reciprocal. In my mind at least, when my wife and I are together, I'm also a female partner in intimacy.

Vicky_Scot
02-03-2015, 07:38 AM
Totally agree.

I have always felt more comfortable in female company than male and still do.

Dana3
02-03-2015, 08:07 AM
I wouldn't say so much submissive as it is the need and desire to be wanted and desired as much as I want and desire her? A mutual thing, which being the man ~ male, is largely overlooked more often than not IMHO? Why can't it be mutual rather than dominant and submissive all of the time? Why is that the male always has to be the initiator and instigator? Its a basic HUMAN charterisctic to be wanted and needed, and even desired? Who wants to be with someone that doesn't want to be with them?

rah
02-03-2015, 08:42 AM
I feel like a every other man albeit I'm not a dominant guy(I'm submissive not talking sexually) think there's a female inside of me that makes me sensitive caring kind human being
I really think there's a female inside of me who wants to come out. I really do think

Tina_gm
02-03-2015, 09:31 AM
Sex or sexuality have never entered into my personal realms of being Transgender. Whether any of it could, I don't know. But it's not a reason or desire for me to dress. As for intimate acts, while I wouldn't classify myself as overly aggressive, I am not the submissive type either. And yes, it is stereo typical as not all women are submissive and that doesn't in any way make them more masculine.

Amy Fakley
02-03-2015, 09:53 AM
In my mind at least, when my wife and I are together, I'm also a female partner in intimacy.

Yeah, this is pretty close to how it is for me as well. I'm naturally "submissive" (for lack of a better term) ... which does not mean that I hold some ancient stereotypical view that all women are submissive. But I certainly am, and I am also really quite girly for a natal dude. Submissive roles (not just in regard to sexuality) come very natually to me, so take that for what its worth, lol.

Sometimes my wife can be quite dominant, and to me that is very enjoyable. It is also enjoyable to become the dominant partner during sexytimes ... it's really just what mood we're both in at the time I think.

I don't think my crossdressing informs my sexuality so much as both of them are a natural expression of my personality.

ophelia
02-03-2015, 09:55 AM
For me as a heterosexual I've always made my lovers understand that what feels good for her feels good for me.
There are obvious differences in physical plumbing but sex should be about equality and sharing. Her penis is inside, mine on the outside but everything else in the erogenous body is exactly the same.
My earlobes are just as sensitive as hers, my nipples just as much so, my temples need soft kisses, and that delta above my bum crack gets goosebumps too.
Some women have been uncomfortable with breaking the glass on this issue, but the ones who have embraced it have enjoyed the enhanced notion of true sharing of our orgasms.

scarletcd
02-03-2015, 12:06 PM
When I started and considered myself a CDer I was much more submissive. I don't think it was down to dressing female but just who I was at the time. However since being identifying as a Trans Woman I've become far more neutral but really more dominant.
And on the question of sexuality I would say I was bisexual.

Natasha V
02-03-2015, 12:18 PM
I am very Submissive in every way down to where my wife initiated everything when we first started dating she took over and enjoyed the fact that I was not like everyone else who always wanted sex. Sex has always been last in my mind I kind of love foreplay much more or just enjoying talking the night away with a nice ending of foreplay.

sometimes_miss
02-03-2015, 01:04 PM
Sexually, well, I was dressed as a girl and abused as a kid, spending many years being someone's private girlfriend. So I got sort of used to being the 'submissive' female partner. Unfortunately after all those years of it, the feeling of being the submissive rather than active one during sex is burned into my mind. So in order to function, I basically have to act the part of a normal guy, while my underlying feelings tell me that I should be doing the opposite. Made for all sorts of mental gymnastics necessary whenever I was having intercourse, having to do one thing, while fantasizing that I was doing something else entirely, killing the mood, and often leaving me unable to, well, complete the task at hand.

docrobbysherry
02-03-2015, 01:32 PM
Since their sexualities were quite different, I acted differently also.

Some turned me on so much I just pushed on until they wanted me to stop. Which I did, if they did. Usually, they didn't.:o

Others didn't excite me as much. With them, I usually waited for a sign they were interested in that. Then, there were a few who I didn't feel like having sex with until they pushed my buttons. Which always seemed to work.

Generally, I'm not real aggressive. With most, if they didn't respond to a sensual touch, kiss, etc., I let the sex thing it go.:straightface:

Rachael Leigh
02-03-2015, 01:37 PM
Annie, yes thats me too, Ive never been a macho kinda guy and while I have my male traits, like loving sports and being kinda competitive, which some will say plenty of women are too, I have a submissive side that I know has been a part of me for a long time. So I think Ive always been kinda sensitive and some would say feminine but not to the point of having it pointed out to me but I do know what you mean, and yes it could very well be related to this CD thing.
I also realized something is that even though its only happened a few times where I was enfem during sex or role playing I always seem more aggressive in that female role than as a man and that has always puzzled me.

Debra Russell
02-03-2015, 01:52 PM
I wouldn't say so much submissive as it is the need and desire to be wanted and desired as much as I want and desire her? A mutual thing, which being the man ~ male, is largely overlooked more often than not IMHO? Why can't it be mutual rather than dominant and submissive all of the time? Why is that the male always has to be the initiator and instigator? Its a basic HUMAN charterisctic to be wanted and needed, and even desired? Who wants to be with someone that doesn't want to be with them?

I totally feel the same way ... it's way more fulfilling that way...............................Debra

NicoleScott
02-03-2015, 02:00 PM
I'm not convinced that there is a connection between submission and crossdressing. Certainly there are many non-crossdressing men who are submissive. Obviously, this wouldn't be a good place to conduct a poll.

CONSUELO
02-03-2015, 02:27 PM
I have always felt more submissive and have even taken this further with a dominatrix. That was extremely satisfying. Whether the submissive desires have the same roots as cross dressing is not clear to me. Could be just coincidental.

StephanieinSecret
02-03-2015, 04:14 PM

EXACTLY. What a perfect way to put it.

Adelaide
02-03-2015, 04:57 PM
I definitely want to be loved, cuddled and touched more now that ever before....I find myself to be more feminine and more sensitive. Unfortunately, my S.O. has issues with that...Could my hormones be working here?

Kandi Robbins
02-03-2015, 06:44 PM
Once I self-accepted and then told my wife (she immediately said she only wanted me to be happy, true unconditional love), I became a completely different person. Previously I was closed off, always loving my family, but never openly showing it. My wife and I had not been intimate (both physically and emotionally) for probably 20 years. Now we are like teenagers and I have completely opened up to her and everyone around me. My daughter, who lives in North Carolina (we're in Ohio) texted my wife wondering of something was wrong with me because I have been so happy. She's not even around me daily. Dramatically noticeable changes. To answer the question posed here, I am solidly heterosexual, but am more closely aligned with a woman's view of the world. I am softer, more gentle, more loving, much more talkative, love just lying in bed with my wife talking and holding each other, telling her how I feel. I would NEVER have done that before. I am probably more submissive now. I cannot even express the great joy I now find in life. All because one day in November, while driving alone, I said out loud to myself "I am a crossdresser."

justmetoo
02-03-2015, 09:22 PM
I'm asexual, but do enjoy occasional cuddling and some sensual nonsexual intimacy (or did when I was in a relationship). I wouldn't say I'm submissive, but I'm certainly not dominant or stereotypically "manly" when it comes to physical intimacy.

alwayshave
02-03-2015, 09:56 PM
I wouldn't classify myself as a submissive, but more of a switch. Sometimes I'm a top, sometimes I feel like a bottom. However, my SO has trouble engaging as a top, which is disappointing. But, I accept her for he she is as she does me.

SharonDenise
02-03-2015, 10:02 PM
I also prefer the company of women over men. I was never good at sports so unlike most males, I have little interest in following most team sports. I've worked in elementary education all my life which is mainly a female profession. I've always felt submissive. I wish that the roles would have been reversed in the best seller, "Fifty Shades of Gray". I would have enjoyed it so much more.

Michaelasfun
02-03-2015, 10:06 PM
Me too! It's fun to have the other person take you by the hand when they're "ready", really alleviates the adverse effects of acting on "mixed signals" :)

Alice Torn
02-03-2015, 10:26 PM
I have always felt penis shame, and alway thought the male sex act was rather crude or even cruel, as i saw lots of male animals "hump" females animals, rather harshly. My mom resented my dad's advances, and it was burned into my mind, that male agressiveness was evil. So, later on, i did date quite a bit in my 30's, but when i did try to get close in with a lady, they were turned off. I also was taught that there is no sex before marriage by the church, so, all my life, i have been celibate, but, i did massage, and touch a few ladies, without going all the way. I am more submissive, YES! I would rather be the submissive, or semi-submissive in a relationship, but, at times, i can be more aggressive.

Dianne S
02-04-2015, 07:48 AM
I'm in a slightly different place than most of you because I'm actually transitioning. Before, I was exclusively attracted to women and I liked taking both an active role and a passive role, depending on my mood at the time.

Since being on anti-androgens for a few months and psychologically adjusting to transition, I find my sexuality changing... It's not what I like, but who I think I like it with. I find now I am more attracted to men than to women. This was quite an astonishing and interesting revelation.

Since I'm early on in transition and recently separated, there's no way I'll act on any of this... I do not need additional complications in my life. But when things settle down, I can see myself looking to date guys.

AmandaM
02-04-2015, 10:32 AM
I'm usually dominant or equal in drab. When crossdressed, I'm definitely submissive. I don't consider myself bi in drab, though a few times, I've been attracted to certain men. But, in my whole life, that's been like 2 times. In drag, I'm the classic bi when dressed but only when I can think of myself as a woman. My sexuality doesn't quite push me to full bisexuality. It's all about the girl inside.

StephiSpring
02-04-2015, 12:10 PM
Most of my life it seems that I had far more girls for friends than I did boys. Often the girl friends of my male friends would call me just to talk, even though they had little interest in dating me. This continues today. I have several single and married female friends that are as close as the sisters that I never had. I am not nearly as close or friendly with any man, much less with several. My closeness to these women has sometimes led my wife to suspect I was having an affair with them. Not so, we're just sisters!

LilSissyStevie
02-04-2015, 01:00 PM
For me sex always has to contain an element of femdom/emasculation or I'm just not that interested. My CDing is just an extension of that. My first marriage was to someone a lot like me (as in taking the passive role) and that was a disaster. My current wife loves to take the dominant role and is the one person that can make me almost regret getting what I wished for. Our problem is that I can't match her libido. Outside of the bedroom, I'm probably one of the least submissive people you could ever meet. I'm not dominant either. I'm more the lone wolf, rebel without a cause, oppositional defiant disorder, anti social, curmudgeon, hermit, incorrigible type.

Kandi Robbins
02-04-2015, 06:38 PM
I've thought about this topic further today and realize that now that I have tapped into Kandi (or maybe she into me), I find myself much preferring giving rather than receiving. I mean giving pleasure, affection, comfort or even help with every day tasks. I am not as interested in receiving these things myself. And the simple act of being held by my wife has become pure bliss. Holding hands just feels so great. I am more in-tune in the way women think and enjoy giving it back.

flatlander_48
02-04-2015, 08:12 PM
Sort of Horses For Courses. I tend to range between somewhat aggressive to sharing with women, but basically submissive with men. If I take the mindset that the other person is there to please me (as in the case of being with another man), I can devote all of my attention to the experience and take in every sensation and nuance. Both situations are very very different.

vickie1952
02-05-2015, 01:59 AM
I always have been attracted to women. Like some of the replies i hate some sports like football and cricket, and have never played either.I just love the female form. This love has finally made me desire my own breasts so am actively pursuing that with a NB as well as breast enhancing herbs. I wait with baited breath when i finally reach my desired cup size.

JulietaBelen
02-05-2015, 09:27 AM
The truth is that i really feell like crossdressing when i'm alone. I've got a nice life outside of my intimacy and i feell happy with it. I don't have to explain to anybody what i like to do when i'm alone. I've never suffer because of gender problems.
As a boy i think i know about fashion and tendences, and that's great.

HollySmtms
02-06-2015, 01:48 PM
This journey for me is about freeing and outwardly expressing feelings that I have had for a very long time. I have always been attracted to women/femininity, I definitely wanted to be in their company, desired their attraction to me, love and the physical attention...but at the same time I obviously have quite a strong desire to be more like them, too. So, I have often wondered if crossdressing is just another step on the spectrum of adoring women, the step beyond simply being sexually attracted to them? Passive versus aggressive, give versus receive, those things ebb and flow in the bedroom just like they do outside of it. But with the encouragement of my wife combined with the personal desire to stop "managing" these feelings I am thoroughly expressing the gamut of my "femaleness", even at sexy time. In some ways, it's inevitable that this new me would make her way into the bedroom...I shave my legs, I moisturize and my skin is softer, I have red toenails! But we still can choose whether to leave my lipstick and stockings in the other room, depending on the shared mood at the time. So I guess this all just says that my sexuality is what it always was, I am just expressing it more broadly and freely now.

Ally 2112
02-06-2015, 10:47 PM
Im not submissive because im a crossdresser it is just another part of me and the cding does help.If you have that guilt i need to made to this then that is a different story it can relieve that stress that you have about this

MissTee
02-06-2015, 11:00 PM
I returned from a conference earlier this week reflecting on my ease with women. Not a single inclination in me to be attracted to men. I'm all about the ladies. Anyway, this week at every single after hours event or outing I hung with the gals. Wasn't planned, but it just happened. Next to the last night the group commented about how comfortable they had become with a man in the midst, so much so they "accepted" me as one of the girls. We talked about spa visits, mani/pedis, skin care, fashion pairings, etc. with relative ease; however, they reached out to me for a man's view several times. It was cool having them hang on my every word at times, and to openly and freely share what girls like or don't (including guy quirks.)

weyburn
02-06-2015, 11:52 PM
When I used to be interested in women I took a more active role but now that I sleep with men I definitely loveit when he is more directive and lets me know what he wants :)

sometimes_miss
02-07-2015, 12:10 AM
I have always been that way also. I do love women and when I was younger I was the submissive one. do not want to get to personal but I seem to want more cuddling and touching then getting down to business. I always lasted longer than the girls.
^this. I don't know if it was ingrained in me or conditioned. but that feeling never went away.

AletaHawk
02-07-2015, 12:23 AM
I'm married, bi AND gender-fluid, it's more complicated for me I guess? When I'm in male-mode, I prefer for everything to be mutually beneficial, but since coming out to her I've been much more aggressive. Probably a subconscious desire to show her I'm a "real man" (I know, I know). But when I'm in female mode, I have zero interest in being a top. If I'm ever in a situation were I'm asked to top in female mode, I'd likely be very uncomfortable, and I'm not sure I'd be able to go through with it.

mechamoose
02-07-2015, 12:49 AM
"feeling like a girl" and "wanting a male" are not the same thing.

While I may be distracted by 'Lumberjack fantasies' or the dude in the recent Lincioln commercials.... you like what & who you like. Who and what turns you on are a different matter.

I think girls are hot and at the same time I wish I could pull that $h!t off. I wanna wear that swishy stuff. I wanna do it and look as hot as they do.

I'm a beast. That look isn't gonna happen.

I still *want* it.

- MM

PaulaQ
02-07-2015, 01:25 AM
I'm straight - I like men. I tried, for a really long time with women. It was really hard to find a woman interested in me. Maybe my heart wasn't in it and I was just lonely? I have had crushes on guys my entire life - but the ones I was attracted to liked women, so I had no chance. (I figured out really fast that acting on those feelings led to rejection and the loss of the friendship.)

Women, when I could get them at all, I think mostly were with me for security, and for me, I was with them because I didn't think I could do better, and hated being alone. Of course my gender stuff didn't help with any of that.

I'm mostly a bottom, submissive - the "girl" in a traditional hetero relationship. (Well, in bed anyway. In every other part of life I'm quite self-assured and confident.) I can top - I had to with women, but I don't enjoy it very much. I have my doubts I'll be with another woman again - I'm just not interested, and it was just never that good.

I am kinky - but I don't have, and never have had, a lot of outlets for that. I also seem to be monogamous. I tried a poly relationship, but that isn't for me either.

BarbDriscoll
02-07-2015, 03:55 AM
It is my own personal curse to be attracted to strong smart women. I blame my mom, who, in her own unique and subtle way, was a proto-feminist long before the label existed. On the dom/sub axis I am somewhere on the sub side. Is it related to my crossdressing? I haven't a clue.

Taylor Ray
02-08-2015, 06:31 AM
In some Tantric practices, there is this idea that one can close their eyes during (in this example heterosexual) sex and imagine that the penis is a vagina, and vice versa. This allows one to breath into the intensity of sensation. The powerful tingling sensations in sex are not just based upon powerful thrusting. Technically speaking, this dynamic is different for other types of sexual expression.

GinaFox
02-09-2015, 06:46 PM
I'm straight, though sometimes when I'm dressed and someone asks I say I'm omnisexual just to get over it all, but people take that the wrong way. As a straight man cding, I feel like some others who've posted here say, trying to be female for a day, or feel it for a moment anyway, because we cds just love women so much we want to be one, if only in our minds. So when I'm dressed and out on the town, straight Gina me likes to play with the guys' heads. Not the guys themselves, really, since they're such boors when they play back. It's the women who are friendly to me, and I love that. But I fantasize (isn't a lot of this fantasy? fantasy trying to feel like reality?) that a man will be a gentleman to me, maybe escort me somewhere, maybe kiss me and ask to take me up to his conventioneer hotel room so we can share fantasies for a time. Does that make me queer? Not that there'd be anything wrong with that. It's just not how I see it. The sexuality isn't really about the sex for me, more the being Gina, a fox in lady's wear.

StarrOfDelite
02-10-2015, 01:02 PM
I date men, and have sex with them, but I don't have sex with every guy whom I meet for a drink. Just as a general observation, and not as a universal trait, I have noticed that many of these men have been more aggressive with me than I am with genetic women. Now, I don't mean rough or abusive, just that they are more insistent, and press their advances on me more strongly/urgently. If I don't say "No" and really mean it, they just don't stop until they have their way.

I don't know if that's because it is their nature and they would behave the same way with genetic women, or because they expect that I'll be easy because I am a transgender.

In my experiences with women, my own nature is to more or less go slow, and be 100% sure that I am doing what the woman wants me to do.

In my experiences with men, if the individual is someone with whom I am already interested in having sex, I rather prefer a more ardent approach.

anna36b
02-11-2015, 09:56 AM
I am with you Paula....bottom, submissive, all girl when with a guy here. I enjoy being a girl with a guy. It makes me feel so fem and girly so I think that's a big part of it...and well...I like it :) A fem girly girl can be fun too....esp if she lets me be me and dress girly too!

Connie61
02-11-2015, 11:16 AM
There isn't anything more I want than to share my dressing with my wife. I have been dressing since before my teenage years. I love to be dressed as often as possible. I like to be submissive, but the opportunity never arises.

mary spence
02-11-2015, 06:28 PM
For me as a heterosexual I've always made my lovers understand that what feels good for her feels good for me.
Ophelia

I really identify with this. I think it differs from the "typical" male approach. As I attempt to more fully understand what is truly feminine this desire to please isn't submissive. It's a sharing that brings happiness to both. When I'm Mary with my wife, I think she really wants me to feel feminine.

Beverley Sims
02-13-2015, 11:06 AM
I was part of a male group but I also had a female group I was active in.

I preferred the female group and appreciated all the advantages it offered.

One sidelight, unlike the male group, as I got older, "I ALWAYS HAD A DATE ON SATURDAY NIGHT." :)

AnnieMac
02-13-2015, 06:22 PM
Hey Taylor Ray, I've done that Tantric imagining thing, a number of times, didn't even know there was a name or a practice for it. I just thought it was something that entered my mind to do. Try it sometime, in normal hetero sex, it is quite wonderful, but seems to work better when I am lying on my back, with the girl on top.

LesleyMK
02-16-2015, 03:24 PM
Although i am not attracted physically to men, when i dress en femme i do wish to feel a hand on my kee or patting my bottom, slipped up my skirt, maybe even a spanking

Samantha74
03-15-2015, 08:15 PM
I'm so glad I found your post..that hit me on the nose, I too have submissive tendencies and finally letting myself explore more with dressing is digging deep into my perception of what my sexual tendencies are...totally facinated with everything feminine, not into guys.

flatlander_48
03-15-2015, 09:35 PM
Interesting subject; made even moreso by the fact that there is a lot of variance within our community. Years ago, when I first heard about the Kinsey Sexuality Rating Scale, it seemed to be a perfectly reasonable way to describe how I thought about myself.

When I finally got around to sorting out my desires, it was clear that I wanted to be intimate with men. That persisted for several years and was confirmed by acting upon those desires. However, it eventually occured to me that I was still attracted to women. It was at that point I began to consider myself as bisexual. I remembered Kinsey's Scale and what seemed to be the best fit was roughly 50/50. In other words, where heterosexual and homosexual people considered birth sex as the first gating factor, for me it was down the list 2 or 3 steps. So, about 15 years later, this does appear to be where things still sit for me. The only question at the moment is how dressing fits in. Since this self determination preceeded my dresssing, what's unclear is the relationship between the two. While I sometimes fantasize about being with a man while dressed, I do have the experience of being with a man without being dressed. Evidently acting on my fantasy is not a priority.

DeeAnn

LookingGlass
03-16-2015, 12:58 AM
This has become a weird subject for me in the last month or two. I've always had sexual relationships with only women and never thought otherwise. However, Danielle-mode has been staying on more and more (as my dresser and closet's inventory would attest to), and now I find my sexuality in question there. I'll get dressed up, look in the mirror, shake my butt a little and wonder if I would be found attractive to someone if I was out in public. At first, it just made me thought that if I was born female or transitioned that I would be a lesbian. Yet, the more I've gotten to dive into this side of me the questions now hit me late at night in those alone moments where I fantasize about a heterosexual relation, but now I'm the woman in those fantasies.

The most surreal part was on a job interview the other day when I knew once I was done there than I would get to go home and break out a Danielle outfit, and toward the end I caught myself thinking 2 of the 3 guys at the interview would do nothing for Danielle, but the 3rd one would. Only part of the whole interview I caught myself sweating.

I don't think the crossdressing as an activity has had any effect, but I do think it has been a gateway to things I never let myself really explore and figure out. Was I born with the right "plumbing"? What would I really be attracted to? Where do I go from here with it?

Dani G!

laura.lapinski
03-16-2015, 03:24 AM
For me I am an INFJ personality type, which only 1 to 2 percent of people are. I don't think this has anything to do with my sexuality though. But, for a long time I always thought my sensitive side might mean I was gay or bisexual. It was especially confusing when I found cross-dressing to be sexually arousing. This was all before the internet so I had no idea there were others like me out there. Having this site, and the internet to read about cross-dressing has gone a long way to make me realize I'm not alone in my "craziness." I came to accept it and am comfortable admitting that I am turned-on by CD. So, as it turns out, I consider myself bisexual, although I've never had sex with an man, and in certain situations when approached by one found myself very uncomfortable with it. My thoughts now are that if I ever do pursue sex with a man, it would have to be with a transgender or cute cross-dresser. I am attracted to the female form and attributes, so it would have to be someone who embodied feminine qualities, mannerisms, and aura.

Laura

suchacutie
03-17-2015, 10:17 PM
I grant you that understanding Tina may make my male self's approach more effective, but my wife married a guy, and it's a guy she wants as her life's partner when it comes to intimacy. She and Tina are friends, and that's all. So, with that one exception, when I'm a guy, I'm a guy...just a bit more understanding of women than guys who don't CD!

Natalie cupcake
03-17-2015, 11:17 PM
I would have to say that I too tend to be submissive. I don't know if it is related to being a cross dresser. My wife and I are best friends. I like the female inside of me. I feel more in tune with my feeling, I find I'm a gentler person, I care, I'm happier I find that I relate better to women.

Brandy Mathews
03-17-2015, 11:35 PM
It is so weird that this came up because I really think that I have changed, personality wise, the last few years. I think that my sister, brother in law, everyone, sees it. I am a pretty old fashioned person, and I have always thought that was it, but OMG, lol, Bree is leaking in, now what everyone? Just asking your opinions. I am just a guy that LOVES to be a woman, and I thought that before that I could keep that seperated, but I guess that I was wrong.
Bree is in me more then I think.
Hugs,
Bree :)

shena
04-20-2015, 10:14 AM
adoration, sometimes we want it, sometimes we give it. Sometimes it's " i cant believe i shaved my legs for this."
Best life ever .

Sissy_Michelle
04-20-2015, 12:13 PM
AnnieMac

I as well as several others that have posted replies here are in the same mindset. I have always gotten along with and hung around women more than men. Whether they were tomboyish or straight up girly girl. I just felt more comfortable with females than I had with males. So I wasn't as aggressive sexually as what I have been told by other guys which never bothered me. My CDing hasn't made me desire men though I cannot lie and say I hadn't fantasized about flirting with or being with a guy. But I guess I am a lesbian at heart.

@--}---
Michelle

Chrissi
04-20-2015, 12:34 PM
Oh honey...let me answer this from the gays perspective!!
I know what I like in bed, and I better get it too! If I have to lead my man there, then that is exactly what I will do. Am I submissive? Am I aggressive? I have no clue, but I am certainly not passive, and once I let you in, you better not be too!

I didn't plan on that little ditty coming out...it sounds like a song! But that is me! I find I usually control the where and when, but I let him know in no uncertain terms whether it's going to be gentle lovemaking or animal sex, I prefer it, when he takes charge, and he does...but it takes two to tango (sorry for the cliché) and submission really doesn't stand a chance.

Im horny now, and Paul is going to get lucky
Chrissi

Tracii G
04-20-2015, 12:50 PM
Oh my Chrissi you are sooo bad LOL.

Kristy 56
04-20-2015, 02:08 PM
I guess I tend to be on the submissive side. I've had a few good platonic relationships with some GGs over the years too. I guess that maybe that side of me seems less threatening. Then again I've never been very good at deciphering verbal cues or body language.

phylis anne
04-20-2015, 06:05 PM
In reading this thread I realize that there are many that feel like I do , however taylor rays "In some Tantric practices, there is this idea that one can close their eyes during (in this example heterosexual) sex and imagine that the penis is a vagina, and vice versa" fits me well especially in the area of mastrubation I have gone to bed in panties more than once and woke up stimulating my self as if the area of pleasure was indeed a vagina and the feelings were quite well mmmmmm nice , when I am in drab I act like a guy but when the panties bra etc go on I become a really subbmissive girl type .
hugs phylis anne

Chrissi
04-20-2015, 06:35 PM
Oh my Chrissi you are sooo bad LOL.

No Tracii, one thing I am not shy to say...I am quite good, if you know what I mean....LOL

weyburn
04-22-2015, 08:55 PM
I consider myself to play a submissive female
have a couple of lady friends that like it when I dress but generally women don't do it for me anymore but men.......Oh My.......

crystal37
04-22-2015, 11:53 PM
Hey weyburn, I know exactly what you mean, I've always thought I was into women but it's not happening any more, but when I see a sexy man I get that tingly feeling all over lol

Tracii G
04-23-2015, 12:01 AM
You know I never said in my last post what my sexuality was.

suzzi
04-23-2015, 06:26 AM
I'm bisexual and only want a man when I'm cding