PDA

View Full Version : Healthy changes

soccer1986
02-03-2015, 08:41 PM
In the process of learning how to dress I have stumbled on a question, have you made any changes to try to look better when dressed? Have this changes actually benefited yourself as a whole and not just your fem self? I have been thinking about how I look when dressed and there are a ton of things that I have to learn but one thing that stands out is I would like to loose weight to look better. I am very athletic, soccer player, so I am in good shape but I did gain a little weight as I have gotten older and the motivation to loose it was just not there. To me I am healthy, work out and go to get regular checkups but in fem mode I would be a little bigger than I would like so I have decided to have a better diet and to maybe change my workout a little. I guess this has given me a goal.

Jackie7
02-03-2015, 10:13 PM
It might look like I go walking or swimming every day to manage high blood pressure, but really I am shooting for size 14 dresses.

kimdl93
02-03-2015, 11:16 PM
its no question that with weight loss, its easier to find clothes that are becoming. And from a health stand point, every pound any of us loses is a step towards better long term health. Keep at it.

docrobbysherry
02-04-2015, 12:43 AM
When I got serious about weight loss, one of the first things I did was quit my gym workouts. They not only made me very hungry, the muscle definition isn't fem! I switched to easy stretching excersizes and crunches every morning first thing.

That, plus some easy, sensible diet changes allowed me to drop the big spare tire I used to carry and look much more fem. Never mind fitting into size 8 and 10's!:D

If u really want to do it, Soccer? U will!:thumbsup:

Jenniferathome
02-04-2015, 01:17 AM
Any exercise is a good thing. Just remember, concentrate on your body fat %, not weight.

Adriana Moretti
02-04-2015, 09:20 AM
yes between weight loss, skin care , fitness, quitting smoking eating healthier ....it really has helped out both worlds.......

Lynn Marie
02-04-2015, 01:30 PM
Oh yes, better skin care, better diet, better posture, and weight control are just a few of the benefits of trying to look good in a dress!

Meghan4now
02-04-2015, 02:59 PM
Definitely working on the weight. Darn male pattern distribution is tough. Skin care and a little better dental hygiene. Want to seem more feminine? A beautiful smile goes a long way

Jaymees22
02-04-2015, 03:08 PM
I really think CDing has helped my health. Before I started dressing to relieve stress I would eat snacks, fast food all the bad stuff. Now I can just change clothes and the stress is gone. I wasn't all that big to begin with so I went from a size 10 to a size 8 and lost about 20lbs, I have put a few pounds back on lately, but I think my face was getting too thin. Hugs Jaymee

Katey888
02-04-2015, 06:53 PM
I'm with Adriana on this one... :) Having a goal to look right in a specific dress for a specific event meant that I had to drop my Christmas excess pretty rapidly and healthy eating and the gym made that happen for me... :cheer:

It's tough trying to shape a male body into something different though, but choice of clothing styles can help... a bit.. :) Unfortunately a lot of male sports will just end up developing a typical male physique - so I tend to focus now on stamina and flexibility, yoga exercises are good too, and a healthy eating regime.

Kim's right - it can do you a lot of good generally too...

Katey x

JenniferR771
02-04-2015, 07:22 PM
Oh yes. I am more careful about my weight. Size 10. Actually I was standing up while reading this and doing some mild hip rotations. With a cordless mouse it is quite easy to hold the mouse in my hand and scroll right down the list of posts.
Its more difficult to move the pointer and click a link. I tried holding the mouse against my butt, my head and my chest--none of which proved very easy to do.

phylis anne
02-04-2015, 09:15 PM
Strange imetus this ,
I found myself thinking about this subject talking to annother member that we seem at the moment to be in pursuit of a better feminine appearance and gaining better health to boot little do thye know !!
hugs phylis anne

Lori Kurtz
02-04-2015, 09:32 PM
Sounds like a scientific consensus is building here: Crossdressing is good for your health!

Marcelle
02-05-2015, 05:39 AM
I found that as I explored Isha more and going out became more of a draw, I concentrated on dropping body mass. At 5'6" and 175 lbs, I was a bit blocky. So I altered my eating habits and began concentrating on cardio, core and flexibility. I still worked out with weights but lighter and more reps so as not gain too much mass. I am now down to 150 lbs at 12% body fat. My body is still guy but with the right clothing placement, I can pull off a passable femme figure (just a narrow hipped, small chested gal at heart).

Hugs

Isha

Claire Cook
02-05-2015, 06:14 AM
There is no doubt in my mind that what is good for the goose is good for the gander! All of the above -- diet, exercise, skin care -- works for both presentations. My workouts go easy on "bulk-up" routines but are heavy on the flexibility and toning. I do yoga every morning and think "female" in all of my stretches and poses. I told our trainer that I CD and she has recommended some hip flexing / ab tightening exercises that seem to work. My wife is diabetic so we are always careful about carb's. Net result: lower blood pressure, slimmer waist and a better outlook. [Just like everything else that CD'ing does for me. :battingeyelashes:]

CarlaWestin
02-05-2015, 08:27 AM
In another post someone asked the same.
My reply,

Attitude:
Only the truth is the truth. And the truth has no agenda.
There's nothing wrong with being upbeat and positive.
Continue to educate and exercise your mind.

Nutrition:
There is very little food at the grocery store.
Feed your body, don't feed potential illnesses.
Sleep soundly every night.
Eat all natural and drink plenty of water.

The NO list:
Smoking, alcohol, drugs, gambling, processed foods, sugar, stress (especially what others bring to you)

Love and ignorance:
Love the people who love you and ignore the haters and vampires.
Love yourself.

Something like that.