PDA

View Full Version : driving car while cding

lynda
02-05-2015, 05:29 AM
hi girls i remember the first time i went for a drive dressed. it was at night and i was so scared of being stopped by police . are breacking down. but it was my first out dressed and it waslike i was finely free.the feel of driving with womans shoes,the window down and the wind blowing my hair. for me it was so exciting,i felt like thelma and louwis on a road trip,i drove for over an hour, tell me any of you girls feel the same way about driving. love hugs lynda

Teresa
02-05-2015, 05:54 AM
Lynda,
Driving is very enjoyable, I love the look and feel of stockinged knees and legs ! I tend to panic half way through my drive but so far nothing has happened apart from not wanting it to end !!

annecwesley
02-05-2015, 06:18 AM
I was positively terrified. It was at night and in my own neighborhood, I drove down to a park where I got out and took a walk with not another soul around. I still remember the echoing of my clicking heels. I returned to my car and another five minutes of terror fearing I would get stopped. But oh what a triumphant feeling when I got back into the safety of my house!

pamela7
02-05-2015, 06:37 AM
i have loved the driving CD so far, without a care in the world, actually. It's very free-ing for me.

Jill Mansfield
02-05-2015, 06:49 AM
I know just how you feel, heart racing your head spinning and the feeling of total Fear.
And then your home and safe and you know you want to do it again LOL

Keep those Heels Clicking.

MichelleDevon
02-05-2015, 07:08 AM
Pamela..."driving without a care in the world" - I think there is the makings of charge there! Be careful - driving without due care is an offence in this country...LOL

Seriously though, I know just what you mean...it is very "free-ing". I love to be able rest a hand on my knees or stroke my nylon-clad legs. (And it's fun to let your dress or skirt ride up a little for the benefit of truckies - I understand that they get some good views from their exalted positions, particularly in slow-moving traffic.)

I have had concerns in the past about breaking down or being stopped by the police but I have got past that and just enjoy the freedom. I quite often stop to re-fuel when I am out as Michelle and no-one appears to take a blind bit of notice...hey, I am just another customer, why should they care?

Michelle
xxx

Marcie
02-05-2015, 07:21 AM
I have driven several times and enjoyed every minute. The last time I stopped at a local coffee shop, drive through. I placed my order over the speaker, in my best female voice. When I stopped by the window to pickup my order, a young woman came to the window, and said just a moment please, she turned back inside and chuckled. She called a young man over to complete the order and he also chuckled. He said thank you mam with a big grin on his face. In my best female voice I also said thank you and drove away. I wondered if they saw through my special presentation of Marcie

Jessicajane
02-05-2015, 08:33 AM
I defo remember the panic of driving at first...for me it was rush hour traffic and I was like noticing every person in every car ...if they were laughing was it at me? if they gazed over for too long had the clocked me etc etc.....then there was the panic of would some one recognise me .....
now days its not a drama well almost never, still have to be careful that I don't get a speeding photo turn up at work....but outside of that it is just a means to an ends in terms of getting to go out or returning home....
The police have stopped me a couple of times, but never any drama....just whatever you do ...don't drive in heels, always flats, its very easy to get the heel caught and cause an accident, genetic women regularly swap shoes when driving....have an accident in heels and the police WILL be all over you...!!

Beverley Sims
02-05-2015, 01:00 PM
I thought it was great driving an open top MG at speed........

Then I lost my hair.

ashleymasters
02-05-2015, 01:18 PM
I do enjoy it. I even wave or flirt with guys at stoplights just for fun.

petrahughes
02-05-2015, 01:37 PM
Also love to drive dressed femme, I was amazed that I still could drive in low heels, but flats are much better.

Problem is I lose the ability to park Lol :@)

Lexi_83
02-05-2015, 01:38 PM
One of the first times I drove myself to a party, it was Halloween time and I had fairly large breast forms on that seemed to be accentuated by the seat belt. A car full of teenage boys pulled up next to me and they never "read" me as they were staring at my boobs.

I was terrified of getting stopped by police by got stopped in a drunk driving road block and the state trooper couldn't have been less interested in what I was wearing once he knew I hadn't been drinking. I did however blush the color of a stop sign, or it felt that way!

AngelaYVR
02-05-2015, 02:03 PM
My first time out was while driving, too. I rode my wife's vespa around on a warm August evening, I can remember feeling all giddy and fighting with my skirt as it flew up around my thighs! Only recently have I driven in the car while dressed.

Cheryl Ann Owens
02-05-2015, 02:31 PM
I've driven a couple times but I don't want to now. I have a pickup that can be regognized in these parts. I suppose I could say I loaned it to my sister. LOL! But no one is going to ask and instead figure out it was me. Best to drive in a typical looking car that blends in I guess.

I went out one Saturday night in the fall and it was nice! I only encountered one couple at a stop light. The lady in the passenger seat of a pickup only had a half smile so I don't know if I was read. Another was a country road ride on a summer morning without seeing anyone. My fear would be a breakdown like a flat tire. I just followed all the traffic rules in case a cop was around.

Cheryl

RADER
02-05-2015, 03:28 PM
I have only driven once just a few days ago; My first time out of the house
wearing a skirt and top.
I went to a local drive through and got some food.
It was in my neighbor hood, not more than 3 miles from home.
Yes, you do obey all traffic laws, and avoid Bright lights.
But I must admit....It was exciting.
Rader

Lexi_83
02-05-2015, 03:47 PM
I've driven a couple times but I don't want to now. I have a pickup that can be regognized in these parts. //I was in a Subaru station wagon. More of a soccer mom car than anything else! Have another Subaru now and it might as well be named "Lee" or "Pat" - not the classic "Lesbaru" ie Forester.

Carmen
02-05-2015, 03:51 PM
I've done many road trips en femme.
Traveling all day, stopping for gas or lunch. No big deal. Yeah the truckers and the highway patrol do their share of spectating.

Sometimes I will stop and just relax and enjoy the open country air.

Meghan4now
02-05-2015, 09:40 PM
I went out on a drive for the first time about a week ago.

It was Saturday night and I went to get gas. I wore my 3" heel slouch boots. I felt very confident driving. A little less pumping the gas. Kept turned toward the van. The boots felt great and rocked on the heels to the gas and break just fine. I was most nervous about getting home before my 16 year old son or my wife. But knowing the area being at night and confident about schedules gave me some bravado.

It was a thrill.

Take a calculated risk for a great return.

Jilmac
02-05-2015, 10:22 PM
My biggest fear driving dressed is changing a flat tire and ruining my outfit and new pantyhose.

docrobbysherry
02-06-2015, 12:48 AM
1. I have very problems driving in 4" to 5" spike heels. But, in platforms? NO WAY, JOSE!:Angry3:

2. My girdles, corsets, etc., require that re-adjust all my mirrors. Because I ride a lot taller in the saddle!:D

And then, pulling out of my driveway in daylite is risky but not dangerous. Our 30' wide "street" has the condo neighbors out on it quite often!:sad:

charlenesomeone
02-06-2015, 05:30 AM
Drive quite a bit, early morning no prob. Daytime, well with neighbors out, have to do makeup, dress, get in car in garage, wig on seat next to me,
leave and stop to wig up and jewelry up.
Its great and becomes normal after awhile.
Hugs

Marcelle
02-06-2015, 05:44 AM
Hi Lynda,

Yup my first official trip out into the daylight was a ninja femme drive around the area. It was a mixture of exhilaration and shear terror as I was afrain of getting stopped, read at a stop light or just breaking down.

Hugs

Isha

Jean 103
02-06-2015, 06:24 AM
I drive dressed a lot, I like taking road trips. I usually kick my shoes off and set the cruise control and turn up the stereo. I don’t want to scratch my shoes. Lately I have been extending my road trips making them weekend getaways.

Lexi_83
02-06-2015, 11:41 AM
The magic word for driving en femme: sunglasses.....

Stephanie47
02-06-2015, 11:52 AM
Yes, taking a drive fully en femme feels terrific. I do love the feel of the cool air caressing my legs. I went from just driving to parking and taking an evening stroll in a really safe neighborhood, not a dark park.

If you are going to take a drive I recommend checking the fuel tank, all the lights. I've been stopped on occasion for a dead brake light. Sure, the officer may just give you a warning ticket to get the light repaired or even a ticket, but, the thought of having such an encounter en femme is not something to look forward to.

Lea
02-06-2015, 05:04 PM
I have driven several times en femme for Halloween and loved it. It was about a ninety minute trip each way.

The top two things I enjoyed the most was being out of the house dressed and the fact that with each passing mile I that much farther away from anything from my male side.

I loved the feel of the skirt and then seeing my shaved legs in hose while driving. Seeing my nail polish on me false nails, the way the seatbelt went between my breast. Getting in and out of the car properly.

CynthiaD
02-06-2015, 05:19 PM
These days I mostly just drive to get places, but being out of the house en femme either in the car or out of the car is a wonderful feeling. I like stopping at stop lights where I always hope that the people in the other cars are looking at me. I sit up straight and stick out my boobs, and think to myself "yeah, this is me!"

Dana Nichole
02-06-2015, 06:26 PM
Driving en femme is definitely on my bucket list. I think I might be nervous pulling in and out of my garage in case a neighbor saw me, but I think it would be fun once I got out on the road.

Fiona Lindum
02-08-2015, 05:12 AM
I mainly will be driving to go somewhere. I have filled the car up at a garage and been to a drive thru while dressed.

sonja hems
02-08-2015, 06:32 AM
I have driven many many times while dressed enfemm it's a lovely feeling. I used to have to drive for 4 hours to get to my girlfriends house stopping off at the service station for toilet stops or coffee breaks every trip. It was nerve wrecking the first few times but after that my confidence grew stronger it it almost became a natural thing to do. Now I live with my girlfriend so I don't get the chance to do long drives anymore unless we are going away for the weekend. On occasions though we do go out for a takeaway meal to the coast and when we have eaten we sometimes go for a walk along the sea front.

Sarah L
02-08-2015, 12:14 PM
I love it. This summer, I had to take a 6 hour drive, each way. I had to do it all in one day, but I was able to go in girl mode. No back up plan. I had no male clothes whatsoever.

It was a great feeling to be in girl mode that far from home with no way to change if I wanted to. I need to do that again as soon as possible.

jsunic_1978
02-08-2015, 12:27 PM
it is FUN :) and most people around us seem to see us and figure....WOW, this person seems fun. i think our CONFIDENCES is admired the most :) and even in GUY MODE im always in women's addidas, uggs, leggings and a basic hoodie...just all basic WE REALLY CAN ALL PULL THIS OFF, the comfortable look :) and in full fem, not always heels and a dress, basic look LIGHT make up forms hair down :)

99 percent of the time, were pretty safe. ALL PEOPLE haqs to be careful at nite and where NOT to go

pernille d
02-08-2015, 01:09 PM
I drive a lot and yes its fun . But i Always have what i Call my panic bag . So incase i brake Down i Can change so i dont ruin my dresses + to save the enbarracement if you have to Call the Pick up truck out.

I used to be so scared to drive ," what if i am pulled over / stopped" but i Got over that When i was stopped once ,the policeman was professional and i Think he was actually more uncomfortable than me :-)

+ once i just had a skirt/nylons/heels on and a guy in a Van stopped becide me to ask me Something , i forgot totaly that he was higher than me and could see into my car. " what the heck" He Said nothing we just chatted and Went on our way. So all in all from the experinces i have had i Think its not such a big deal to get worried about it as with so many things i Think we get more worried than needs be ,,,, just get out and drive and let your hair Down

Angie Sweet
02-08-2015, 02:25 PM
I went out driving last night for the first time in a couple of years. I have become paralyzed by fear and have not ventured out in some time. This was the first step in getting over this fear. Had a blast. Stopped at the library and dropped off a book at the outdoor drop. Then drove for 30-40 minutes.
I had all the same fears others have mentioned, but nothing bad happened. Kept my eyes forward, so I don't know if anyone noticed me.
I plan on making this a more regular thing.

Barbara Jo
02-08-2015, 02:42 PM
I thought it was great driving an open top MG at speed........

Then I lost my hair.

I actually bought a new MG-B back in '76.
I still got my (natural) hair though.....although, I did loose my natural color and it is now grey. :)

annecwesley
02-09-2015, 06:24 AM
These past few years I have driven dressed on quite a few occasions - fully and partially. I did a two day drive a couple years ago and was pretty much dressed the whole time. I slipped off my skirt and slipped on jeans when I had to get out for gas or to get something to eat, but was otherwise dressed fully.

ange_o
02-09-2015, 07:03 AM
I've driven a couple of times mainly driving home from work around dusk (getting changed in the car into skirt etc), but had one great daylight drive to a beach about an hour away from home. I agree with the sunglasses comment earlier though as they made me feel a lot more at ease in the daylight. However I always have a bag in the car with drab clothes and makeup remover wipes for if I find myself in an emergency breakdown or similar.

Krisi
02-09-2015, 08:34 AM
Like most of my crossdressing, I approached it slowly and in small steps. So my first "crossdressing drive" was just in male clothes but with a bra and water balloon boobs. I did that a few times. Then it was at night with boobs, blouse and wig but jeans and sneakers. I evolved to driving to the tourist part of town in full dress, parking and walking around pretending to be a tourist. Or the mall and pretending to shop. I've also stopped and filled the vehicle with gas a time or two.

StarrOfDelite
02-10-2015, 01:17 PM
I don't worry too much about police or breakdowns, since I drive very carefully and defensively when I'm CD'ing, and maintain my vehicle very well. I do worry about other drivers who may be drunk or inattentive and may involve me in an accident through no fault of my own. At the worst, one can wind up getting injured badly enough to require transport to a hospital for medical attention, or your car may get disabled and you wind up riding around in the tow truck or a taxi, and,if there is an insurance claim and possible lawsuit, the whole thing is going to drag on for months if not years, including possible depositions, court appearances, and disclosure of medical records.

Jaymees22
02-10-2015, 03:25 PM
I have been out driving, usually during the day. Should try to be careful who you pull up next to at a light though. Yes it's fun and certainly feels different when wearing a skirt or dress. I found out driving in clogs with a low heel was near impossible. Good luck on your future road trips and be sure to avoid those gender bender fender benders!! Hugs Jaymee

Jeanettew
03-16-2015, 12:41 AM
I have never ventured out of teh house dressed but admit to wearing some high heels while driving a few times

Krisi
03-16-2015, 10:09 AM
To add to my post above, one night I was driving, fully dressed on a back country road and came around a curve to find a guy riding a bicycle coming at me on my side of the road. That was a close call. You can be very careful but there's no accounting for what someone else might do.

Kirsty Louise
03-16-2015, 11:33 AM
You have given me a great Idea, Im going to dress in something cool, black pencil skirt with stockings and heels and a silk blouse, take a drive around the city and hope I dont break down.

Kirsty

Gwinnie
03-16-2015, 01:28 PM
I love it. It takes a bit of getting used to having my arms in a different position. I'm not used to the "obstructions" there.

Gwendolyn

Kristy 56
03-18-2015, 05:57 PM
I used to just love,love driving while dressed. Driving along and just looking down at my legs and skirt with heels was such a turn on. That plus the fact the other drivers didn't suspect. My only fear was being involved in an accident.

Dana44
03-18-2015, 06:57 PM
I have a large dodge ram 4x4 diesel truck. It was so rad on the first time I drove it. The gas pedal was a lot different with six inch heels on. I was in a pencil skirt and it was nice feeling the air from the heater coming up my legs. Luckily I have long legs, getting out of it i swing my legs around together. Yep girly, and slowly reach the heels down to the pavement and then stand up. I do have a step but in heels it does not seem stable to try that. I would say for all the gals that it is the coolest thing to operate your vehicle in heels and a nice skirt.

FrancineS
03-18-2015, 07:15 PM
There is nothing more exhilarating then driving while dressed. Went out this morning to the "dead mall" in town and roamed for an hour. I love when they look, do I get clocked sometimes but more often not. I reccomend to all my sisters to do this. It will build confidence faster than anything. So ladies start your engines and happy motoring.

heatherdress
03-18-2015, 08:20 PM
I went out on a drive for the first time about a week ago.

It was Saturday night and I went to get gas. I wore my 3" heel slouch boots. I felt very confident driving. A little less pumping the gas. Kept turned toward the van. The boots felt great and rocked on the heels to the gas and break just fine. I was most nervous about getting home before my 16 year old son or my wife. But knowing the area being at night and confident about schedules gave me some bravado.

It was a thrill.

Take a calculated risk for a great return.

I experienced a flat. I had to change my tire in a mini and heels. I had a small audience because it was in front of a hotel, but it was not a big deal. I changed the tire in a few minutes, lost a few of my nails and did ruin a pair of killer heels. I always bring a "panic bag" along now.

JessicasRabbit
03-18-2015, 08:21 PM
I love to dress and drive!
I've been out all times of the night and a few times during the day. All have been equally exciting.
The thing I get the most self-conscious about is that my car's transmission is manual. It's a bit tricky to keep one's legs together like a good girl all of the time.

Alice_2014_B
03-18-2015, 08:30 PM
It is a very free feeling Lynda.
I've driven at night in girl-mode quite a few times, most of those times were to the post office when hardly anyone was around to check my P.O. box. I drove wearing some ballet flats and then changed into some heels when I parked. Granted that there was no one to show off the heels to, I just love walking anywhere in heels outside the house and my front deck.
I've driven dressed up during the day one time to just fill up my truck at the pumps; I kept my sunglasses on the entire time.
:)

Kate Jennings
03-20-2015, 01:31 PM
Despite the worry about being spotted, pulled over or in an accident, I love the freeing feeling of driving while dressed.

There is also something fun about pulling up to a red light and wondering what the folks in the car next to you think.

flatlander_48
03-20-2015, 07:23 PM
I have been out driving at night on my way to events and meetings. That doesn't seem to bother me. However, 2 weeks ago was the first time I was out in daylight. I went to a meeting that was about an hour away from where I live and it was still daylight when I get there. I suppose if you don't look to closely, the assumption would be just an Old Broad in a MINI.

However, as I've never owned a car with an automatic, driving with 3 1/2" heels is a unique experience. I don't find it difficult except for one thing. I can't do Heel & Toe for rev-matching on downshifts. I don't have full mobility in my right ankle. I can either tap the brakes or the gas, but not both at the same time and the essence of Heel & Toe is Toe on the brake and Heel (or side of the foot) touching the gas to bring the revs up. Anyway, I view it as a small sacrifice...

DeeAnn

BLUE ORCHID
03-20-2015, 07:43 PM
Hi Lynda, It's a lot different driving in Hi-Heels.:daydreaming:
If you are afraid of a break down carry a pair of coveralls and shoes, Just in case.:hugs:

Barbara Black
03-20-2015, 10:10 PM
I used to dress as often as I could, back and forth to pick up ice cream, or to pick up pharmacy stuff. Many times it was during the day, with falsies inserted, a thin blouse so that they showed if I was seen from above (which was always the case with food and ice cream places). Usually they are kids, but they are known to pick up on us fairly easily, so I try not to stick my bust out. the only problem is reaching for my pants on the next seat for my credit card. Or sometimes, if I was wearing the jeans, fishing them out of a back pocket without sticking my chest out too far. Sometimes it's just timing. LOL.

Barbara Black
03-20-2015, 10:23 PM
I haven't had a problem with the mirrors, LOL

Barbara Black
03-20-2015, 10:32 PM
Beverley, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shooooooooot. Did you go back to pick up your hair?

Sweet Paulina
03-20-2015, 10:46 PM
I used to drive a lot in full dress going to a club etc
I had an old Mercedes that was loads of fun
I would even throw one leg up on the dash lol
It was fun, very freeing as someone else said
I would sometimes get clocked because I'm very tall
I found it was best to wear flats to drive and pop your heels on once you get where you're going
I was a little scared of what would happen if I got pulled over or broke down big it never stopped me

cheryl reeves
03-21-2015, 02:00 AM
ive driven 18 wheeler dressed,me and my wife have had our share of adventures.

Vintage4sarah
03-21-2015, 04:54 AM
Twice in the daylight several years ago to meet up with a Tgirl friend to carpool to an afternoon tea party. Three times at night while staying at a motel. The night drives were great as I also went for walks, etc. I learned a lesson that I need to wear flats as my vehicle as a manual transmission. The one time in high heeled boots was an "adventure" to say the least.

bimini1
03-21-2015, 07:49 AM
I love it. Something about stepping on the gas that's exhilarating. You're outside and still inside at the same time and can go anywhere.

Alice B
03-21-2015, 02:02 PM
I love driving while dressed, but I have learned too keep the high heels off while I drive

Courtney . J
03-21-2015, 05:13 PM
Hey Girls long time no see :hugs:

I finally went out for the first time dressed up a while back and it was interesting to say the least lol,. I drove down to a park by the lake and walked around for a while then sat on a bench just enjoying the nice afternoon , when I returned to the car to go home I notice I had left the keys in the ignition with the radio on ,. I try to start the engine and there was nothing , the battery was flat dead and I was STUCK , dressed up from head to toe !! :eek:

So I quickly cleaned my makeup off , took the wig off and my heels and stripped down to put on some boy clothes so I could start my 2-3 mile walk back home lol , it was hot and humid and the remaining makeup on my face was now sweating down into my eyes , my bra and panties were rubbing me raw ,... it was NOT FUN !! lol :heehee:

Brandy Mathews
03-21-2015, 06:17 PM
Years ago, had a rental car. I dressed to the hilts, in my home town, that I never do. When I usually go out dressed, which I don't get the chance much, I go to the big cities. But anyway, I am out driving and I stop at a light and a couple guys start honking their horn. We are going down the road and they are whistling, saying, where you going? I thought, better take my ass home. Wasn't trying to do that at all. Felt so good driving around in femme though.

Courtney,
So sorry honey. Glad that you made it out of it with no problems. Are you blonde? Just kidding honey. Bet your heart was beating sooooo fast!
Take care,
Bree :)

Alice Torn
03-21-2015, 07:23 PM
Was very tense, but one night at a distant town, Aberdeen, in Wa state, drove around, stopped at two gas stations, to get gas. The next night, drove, then walked around Westport Wa, watched by a cop, who followed me after i go tin the car, then pulled me over. Butterflies! He was nice, and wondered what i was doing walking at night alone, siad i was driving nervous. I told him i was going back to my motel, and was just seeing what it was like to be a woman. He said go get some sleep, and left. Great cop!

cheryl reeves
03-31-2015, 04:24 AM
one night we were coming back from a meeting and was pulled over by a county deputy,he walked up to the car and i asked what did he pull me over for,he claimed i bright lighted him,i show him my low beams was what he saw,he then asked for our license,when he took mine he did a double take,for i have a male license,long story short we sat there for 30 mins while he radio'd it in.me and my wife was laughing and making a joke out of it..the time i drove 18 wheeler dressed i started out driving,we passed a roadway truck with a team,200 miles later my wife was driving and we passed them again,then 250 miles later i changed back to male mode and we passed them again,this time they was wondering where the other woman went,we had a good laugh over that one..

Judith96a
03-31-2015, 06:40 AM
Hi Lynda,
I'm now getting quite used to driving while cross-dressed.
The first time - it's a wonder that I could control the car at all, I was so nervous! Nothing untoward happened though.
The most recent time that I was out was more eventful. My route 'home' (ie to my hotel) was closed for roadworks and the posted diversion took me through country roads in the dark. Lots of traffic plus impatience let to me attempting yo take a shortcut in an area that I don't really know that well and, you guessed it, I got hopelessly lost! Eventually found some civilisation and a decent route 'home' without having to ask for directions (phew!).
Still, it's fun!
Driving in heels? THAT takes some getting used to!

helenmichelle45
03-31-2015, 02:18 PM
I was out driving recently when I had to stop at some traffic light on a rather quiet country road. As the lights started to change I looked in my mirror and my son was in his car behind me! He's not said anything, so I have to assume he did not clock me.

Sometimes Steffi
03-31-2015, 09:58 PM
I drive a lot and yes its fun . But i Always have what i Call my panic bag . So in case i brake Down i Can change so i don't ruin my dresses + to save the embarrassment if you have to Call the Pick up truck out.

I go out about twice a month, so I'm driving a lot. I've also driven to Keystone 4 times, usually en femme.

This time I drove to Keystone without any male clothes. I call it CD driving without a net.

Oh, I should say the hardest part is getting into the car with a dress or skirt on.

irene9999
03-31-2015, 10:12 PM
I've driven while wearing a skirt and loved it! it was pretty exhilarating

Victoria18
04-01-2015, 12:31 AM
I love driving dressed the only thing is getting to my car after that it feels good. I like to keep my heels on will driving but it is something to get us to

taossane
04-01-2015, 07:39 AM
I used to dress and drive a lot. Always in 6 inch heels. Despite the dangers I kept doing it, driving around all night. I eventually stopped because I thought my luck might run out. Looking back now I was bad judgement Rob Lowe. I was lucky I didn't crash or get pulled over. A lot of times I was out of my face on drugs too. Don't take those kind of risks anymore. It felt so great driving dressed though. I learned to drive fine in heels.

Selene EV
04-01-2015, 08:26 AM
I commute about an hour and 15 minutes each way to work and I am always dressed to some degree for the ride. I always have heels and some type of top in my trunk. I only wear women's jeans and always underdress so it's a quick change. Occasionally I leave for work extremely early in the morning so on those predawn days I dress before I leave. It's routine at this point but I do remember the thrill when I first started.

Meghan4now
04-01-2015, 08:38 AM
So a buddy and I were dressed a couple of days ago. Well we had this bag of coke we were selling and we had to try out the goods you know. One thing led to another and we stole this black SUV. Had to fix my mascara while driving. Got turned around and crashed through the NSA's gate. Well shoot with that bag of dope we had to get out of there quick. We weren't going to let some five - oh get in our way so we rammed him. Dang it, can you believe they shot us?

Now I'm on the mend with three square and a bed in my future. My buddy is on a slab. Guess I should have waited to fix my mascara.

(Check the news. What were they thinking?)

meganmartin
04-01-2015, 09:40 AM
Heavens yes love to drive while enfemme...as you said it is very liberating.

Eryn
04-01-2015, 10:47 AM
The problem I have with driving dressed is that no car is designed for a 6'2" woman wearing 4" heels. I generally wear flats if I'm driving any distance.

lingerieLiz
04-01-2015, 11:03 PM
I loved driving in fem. Guess technically I drive fem most of the time today. Back in the good ole days of the 50s and 60s it was really fun (also illegal but I didn't know it then). In those days ggs wore longer dresses and would pull their dresses up showing the bottom hem of their slips. I had good legs then and loved showing my slip and legs. One night I stopped at a service station to have my car filled. The attendant couldn't get his eyes off my legs and that slip lace. Well he did look pretty hard at my bullet bra's projection under my sweater.

MelanieAnne
04-02-2015, 08:30 PM
I love driving en fem. Sometimes I turn on the interior light to see my legs and thighs in the dim light. But Murphys law always seems to kick in. Like a cop pulling up behind me or beside me at a light. Doesn't stop me. Just follows me a ways, and scares the crap out of me. Or the idiot that rolls up on my bumper, and tailgates me down the road, refusing to pass, no matter how much I slow down. Or I pull into a parking lot and pull to a remote corner to change my shoes, and within seconds some idiot pulls up right beside me, and stares into my van.

Chrissi
04-04-2015, 08:09 PM
I love to sing along to songs on my radio (and iPod through the radio) in male mode, I would do it, but not "get into it." In female, mode I am free to rock out...within reason of course, but still there is nothing wrong with a blonde behind the wheel singing out and bobbing your head and shoulders while shimmying to the beat :)

Oh yeah it's fun to flirt with guys in other cars too.

and I totally agree with Lexi...big sunglasses!
Chrissy

Sallee
04-04-2015, 08:24 PM
My first time out I drove an hour to a drag show in Boston and then back I had to get gas on the way back WOW was that a different kind of terrifying thrill. I had to be told to shut the car off so they could pump it. I'll never forget that experience.
No it is really no big deal but I do take my heels off

jacques
04-06-2015, 03:20 PM
Tried it once - wearing my forms and the seat belt was an unforgettable feeling!
luv J

Allycttv
04-06-2015, 05:09 PM
Done it several times love the thrill. Amazing how drivers at light will look over. Ok. I'm ally.

Also love driving with the heels.

Only possible negative getting pulled over by cop. Any cops out here for guidance.

taossane
04-08-2015, 12:41 PM

I loved the thrill of what might happen if I got pulled over. I like to put the seat really high up, it feels great to have to straighten your leg right out to reach the pedals with heels.