PDA

View Full Version : Mirror Mirror on the wall

Michelle 78
02-05-2015, 06:29 PM
Hi Girls,

Just a daft thought I had going around my head, when I get some Michelle time (maybe 2 or 3 hours for me) and when my time is up and I change back into drab mode and I see myself in the mirror I can still picture myself as Michelle. This normally only lasts for an hour or so and then I just see the male me.

So the question is when you are in drab can you still see yourself as the female you? or like me does the image in your head fade away and you just see male you?

Silly question but there you go

Hugs

Michelle

iGenny
02-05-2015, 07:04 PM
Yes, me too exactly! I still see Genny after the makeup has come off and the boy clothes are back on, and maybe for an hour or so.

Sometimes I pull out another makeup wipe 'cause I thought I left some on, but no, the wipe is clean!

beam47
02-05-2015, 08:05 PM
I always see the same, in drab "male in male clothes", dressed up completely, still "a male in female clothes"

Lori Kurtz
02-05-2015, 08:51 PM
No, never had that feeling. It's not like I've forgotten what the female me looked like, of course, but she was a totally different person from the male me, and whenever I looked in the mirror, I would only see the person that I was at that moment. It might be relevant to note here that I was a fetishistic crossdresser, and never had any sense of being a woman trapped in a man's body. I just got sexual thrills out of temporarily being the kind of woman I found exciting. In drab, all I ever saw in the mirror was the male me.

JessMe
02-05-2015, 08:57 PM
I always check twice to make sure that I got all of my makeup off. My (gg) girlfriend has even laughed at me for being so paranoid. "Do you really think I'd lie to you?" ...no, she wouldn't, but something about that reflection screams "girl" to me, nonetheless.

carrie2014
02-05-2015, 09:16 PM
when I change from female to male I am always in front of the mirror the last item to come off is my wig if at all possible. That way I stay female for as long as possible

Hell on Heels
02-05-2015, 09:27 PM
Hell-o Michelle,
After the wig and makeup are gone, the reflection of my Kristyn face is gone too.
Although, while driving and looking into the rearview mirror, if I get a look at just a partial view of my face, mainly
my eyes, I can see a bit of my Kristyn appearance peeking back at me.
Much Love,
Kristyn

Tonya Rose
02-05-2015, 10:17 PM
well said Krystian<

docrobbysherry
02-06-2015, 12:30 AM
No. But, Sherry doesn't resemble me and never looks the same in my mirror or maybe I would?

Maria Blackwood
02-06-2015, 01:39 AM
I tired the "mirror, mirror..." thing once. The mirror ran away so fast it was red shifted. :(

paulaprimo
02-06-2015, 01:54 AM
since i have very long hair and both of my ears pierced in both modes,
and when my mirror doesn't shatter, i can still kinda see a little bit of paula,
just minus the makeup... amazing what makeup can do! :)

KittyD
02-06-2015, 02:19 AM
Hi Michelle :)

I feel that Kate is always with me, because we are one in the same person :)
I think its at a point now where we share...! I get to go to work and she gets to play :D
I sometimes feel like a self made part-time body snatcher :D
Hugs@You

Kate :D

Ally 2112
02-06-2015, 11:14 PM
There is a lot of times i sleep in a nighty and some times i do not but i find myself looking to see if im still dressed even thou im not

Marcelle
02-07-2015, 06:17 AM
Hi Michelle,

IMHO no question is a silly question :). Anyway, when in drab I see only "boy me" with no residual of Isha about. I would also say that while in "girl mode" while I see girl me for the most part, I also see hints of boy me.

Hugs

Isha