PDA

View Full Version : Out and about ...

njcddresser
02-06-2015, 04:22 AM
I finally had an opportunity to get out enfemme for the first time in a while. I was off from work with nothing to do and finally convinced myself that a girly day was in order!

I had on a pair of skinny jeans and a pink sweater which you can see a little of in the picture. I went to a local mall. I was very nervous on my ride over but as I walked around the mall my nerves subsided and I really enjoyed myself. I roamed in and out of several stores.

This picture was taken in a Starbucks right in the center of the mall. I sat there for about 45 minutes enjoying my latte enjoying the people watching.

I don't think anyone gave me as much as a second glance. The SA's I interacted with were all gracious and helpful. I truly had a great time.

The selfie I took was sitting in the Starbucks240511

Rachelakld
02-06-2015, 04:26 AM
It's always nice to people watch with a good coffee, glad you had fun

Marcelle
02-06-2015, 04:37 AM
Hi Jackie,

I too often like to do the mall, coffee and people watch thing. I am actually meeting some GG friends this afternoon at the mall for lunch . . . latte will have to be on the agenda now.

You look great BTW.

Hugs

Isha

charlenesomeone
02-06-2015, 05:18 AM
Looking great Jackie, looks like you had fun.
Hugs

joanna4
02-06-2015, 07:53 AM
Congratulations on your first outing! You look wonderful and I'm glad to hear that you had a great time. Its a very rewarding experience.

Beverley Sims
02-06-2015, 01:04 PM
Nothing like a little quiet practice to lead you on to better things.
I think you have done well.