PDA

View Full Version : And yet another first(milestone)

Allisa
02-06-2015, 04:29 PM
I was just "maam"ed at the store at the deli counter. I was feeling a bit femme so I wore my slim jeans, a loose fitting sweat shirt,my new 3" wedge booties, my hair down and my usual mascara and now a cream colored lipstick to match my nails with a shinny top coat, my new piercing ear studs(its only been 2 weeks) I think earrings make my face look more femme and my shoulder bag. As the young man finished my order he asked "is there any thing else today maam"?,at once he realized what he said and so did the other 3 or 4 women waiting, along with the girl also working the counter, and all eyes turned to me I guess to see my reaction and I simply replied with a" no thank-you "in my normal voice. I think my stature being 5'-7",145 lbs. work in my favor for expressing my femme self and the plucking of my "stash" and chin helped with no shadow and even my grey shadow on sides help with out cover-up. Am I starting to emit a more femme vibe and confidence? I really am on a" high" now, just had to tell others, thanks for reading this long thread in order to get to a point.

mykell
02-06-2015, 06:43 PM
seems you found a groove allisa, lots of positive firsts being shared, good to hear,
thanks for sharing....