PDA

View Full Version : Golf enfemme?

Kelli Jo-ann
02-06-2015, 05:36 PM
Having been a lifelong dresser since the age of 6, & a golfer since the age of 12, I was curious if any of you girls ever played golf while dressed? I would love to do that just once.
Btw,my dressing is much better than my golf. LOL

NicoleScott
02-06-2015, 05:49 PM
What guys won't do to hit from the ladies tees. Haha

Kelli Jo-ann
02-06-2015, 05:54 PM
sorry to say with my bad back I have played from the senior tees (yellow) several times ,but the golf gods punish me worse than when I play from the white tees.

AllieSF
02-06-2015, 05:57 PM
I have done it several times with another member here, WindyCissy. Just do a search here for golf and you will hopefully find her threads and a few pictures of both of us. We picked a place that was far from where I normally golf and close to where she would visit on business trips. We also played tennis en femme. It is a lot of fun, the course was never really crowded and playing from the ladies' tees was even more fun as I shot the lowest score ever, 78. I always have a hard time breaking 80, so that was a milestone where my game was perfect and the shortened distances and everything came together at the right moment.

Dana Nichole
02-06-2015, 06:10 PM
Voice from loudspeaker: Sir, please tee off from the mens' tee.

The golfer at the tee box mumbles something that can't be heard and continues to focus on his ball...getting ready to swing.

Voice from loudspeaker: Sir, please tee off from the mens' tee.

The golfer at the tee box AGAIN mumbles something that can't be heard and continues to focus on his ball.

Voice from loudspeaker: Sir, for the last time...please tee off from the mens' tee.

Golfer...yelling: For the last time, will you leave me alone so I can hit my second shot?

joank
02-06-2015, 07:23 PM
For those going to Diva Las Vegas, they usually have a golf outing for those who want to golf dressed.

Ally 2112
02-06-2015, 09:00 PM
i only whatch the sports channels to see what the women are wearing if i whatch golf at all :)

Rachael Leigh
02-06-2015, 09:52 PM
Long time golfer too, would love golfing enfem, love womens golf clothes except the price. It's like they price them as if they will make your game better cause you look pretty, so I don't have any outfits
Can't wait though till it's warm enough to play again

AnnieMac
02-06-2015, 10:15 PM
That's because in every leg of panty hose you have you have a hole in one. (I'm here all week, try the veal).

Sarah21
02-06-2015, 10:20 PM
I've never played but I like to watch it sometimes.
If I ever played golf enfemme, I'd definitely wear two pairs of tights, just in case I got a hole in one (sorry!)

docrobbysherry
02-06-2015, 10:31 PM
For those going to Diva Las Vegas, they usually have a golf outing for those who want to golf dressed.
I'll be there teeing off for my first time in 20 years and first time ever in forms, Joan!

Sara Jessica
02-06-2015, 11:18 PM
I hope you have room for all our clubs because I'm golfing this year as well. I promised Alice I would. So it sounds like we have 3/4 of a foursome!!! :)

njcddresser
02-07-2015, 08:52 AM
I haven't done it yet but do have an adorable golf outfit. I also work at a golf course and love admire my all the cute woman's outfits that we get in. I do it at some point.

JeanetteX
02-07-2015, 09:14 AM
I'm not a golfer but do have a soccer game coming up later today. Would love to play EF but afraid my beautiful new pair of black stockings would get ruined

Jamie Christopher
02-07-2015, 09:50 AM
It's on my bucket list Kelli: I always thought it would be nice to be able to use my boobs to line up a putt!

Jamie

Cheryl James
02-07-2015, 10:39 AM
I play 150-200 rounds of golf a year, but none as Cheryl (yet). I can walk into a store and browse the racks, but I haven't mustered the courage to go to a golf course as Cheryl. Playing would be the easy part. Dealing with clubhouse personnel and the starter would, likely, undo me. I can hope though...

Rebekah_uk
02-07-2015, 10:44 AM
I love ladies golf attire, I would love to play dressed, but most of the courses are an old boys network where I live and it would never fly.

Princess Chantal
02-07-2015, 10:47 AM
I had experienced golfing enfemme three times, not quite all that satisfying of a crossdressing session for me. Don't get me wrong they were enjoyable, however at the same level as if I didn't crossdress. Perhaps, I am just not into dressing casually??????

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-10-2015, 02:29 PM
I have and I can honestly say there is no better feeling than to tee off wearing a short skirt and a cute top along with pink ruffled socks and golf shoes. I am a terrible golfer, used to be a 10 handicap but lost all my distance and my mid game is terrible. Used to putt terribly when I was a 10 handicap or I would have been much better, now I am an awesome putter and my short game is even better. My drives are where I get into trouble. Anyone around the Midwest that wants to get together for a girls golfing trip count me in.

Princess Chantal
02-10-2015, 02:59 PM
Back in the day when I was worried about blendin' in YUKKKK, perhaps the outfit Sandra Michelle described would have been more enjoyable!

windycissy
02-10-2015, 04:25 PM
I have done it several times with another member here, WindyCissy. Just do a search here for golf and you will hopefully find her threads and a few pictures of both of us. We picked a place that was far from where I normally golf and close to where she would visit on business trips. We also played tennis en femme. It is a lot of fun, the course was never really crowded and playing from the ladies' tees was even more fun as I shot the lowest score ever, 78. I always have a hard time breaking 80, so that was a milestone where my game was perfect and the shortened distances and everything came together at the right moment.

Like Allie says, we've had so much fun playing as girls. I put together a cute outfit from an Izod outlet store, scored some Lady Footjoys on sale at a golf discount store, and got my used ladies clubs from a woman on Craigslist. It's one of my favorite things to do en femme, tennis too!

avant1465
02-10-2015, 04:44 PM
Down here in Florida... where many of us golfers are "old dubbahs".... there is a practice of putting GREEN tees a short distance behind the red (womens') tees..... and we play the course just a few yards longer than the ladies!!!!! Didn't need skorts, or hosiery or a carefully chosen top, at all!!!!!!

Michelle 78
02-10-2015, 05:31 PM
I play golf too, I play off 10 handicap, well sometimes I do:) I'd like to play enfemme but the members at my club might raise a few eyebrows if I turned up in a skirt!

grace7777
02-10-2015, 10:02 PM
Playing golf en femme and in a skirt is a goal of mine. When I do it I want to play with others who I know are accepting or play alone. I would not want to be assigned with a group that would not be fully accepting. Playing from the ladies tees would be great, since I need all the help I can get.

Princess29
02-10-2015, 11:17 PM
I played during last years Divas golf event in Vegas

Beverley Sims
02-11-2015, 06:37 AM
Played golf many times whilst dressed and a lot younger.
A foursome with other girls worked and then the guys would try to hit on us after the game.
It was good fun all round, I do miss it.
I still play golf.
Even at St Andrews recently. :)

I Am Paula
02-11-2015, 08:32 AM
After going full time, golf was one of those challenges.
First up, I bought some clothes, lots of fun, and told myself my male shoes would do. WRONG. Big clunky things were not going to hack it. Golf Town had some nice purple Nike's.
I purchased a ladies golf bag, and put my old clubs in it. Fine.
Next was my trip to the driving range to learn how to hit with boobs. Wow, I had to alter every part of my swing, resulting in a bad hook. Four buckets, over four days, and I started hitting straighter. I also slowed down my swing, lost a few yards, to prevent looking like a female gorilla hitting.
Little hints- Bend at the knees to set your tee. Hit from the reds. Don't grunt when you swing. Slow everything down- this is a social meeting, not a tournament. Don't drink beer from the inexhaustible supply in your bag.

This coming season should be interesting- Just as I got used to hitting with small B cups in a push-up bra, I now have to relearn with my DD implants.

Traceyjo
02-12-2015, 07:02 AM
I'm a very keen golfer and often fantasise about playing golf en-femme. The closest I have come to living out that fantasy is dressing in some girly golf attire ( cute little skirt), going to an isolated outdoor area that looked like a golf course and taking some photos. I posted a few on the internet and received some very complimentary responses.

StarrOfDelite
02-12-2015, 03:40 PM
[QUOTE=
This coming season should be interesting- Just as I got used to hitting with small B cups in a push-up bra, I now have to relearn with my DD implants.[/QUOTE]

I take it you have to make darn sure that you use good adhesive? I was doing a few practice backswings while reading this thread, and cannot imagine doing it with DD's.

I Am Paula
02-12-2015, 06:39 PM
My boobs were professionaly installed. Implants, not forms.

jsunic_1978
02-13-2015, 10:36 PM
and we all learned how to PUTT first, maybe ill go putting en femm learn that first as jenn :)

I Am Paula
02-14-2015, 08:14 AM
I couldn't putt before. That shouldn't change much. Remember not to show the whole world your underwear when retrieving a sunk putt.

StarrOfDelite
02-14-2015, 01:11 PM
My boobs were professionaly installed. Implants, not forms.

I apologize for being obtuse. The word "implants" was clearly set fort in your comment.

DarcyAnne
02-16-2015, 02:52 PM
I'd love to play 150-200 rounds a year like Cheryl James, but who has that kind of time, in this northern climate? Add in my job and gym time and they would be no time to spend en femme :)

Brandy Mathews
02-16-2015, 09:32 PM
Tracey,
I think that sounds like fun too. And I really want to take some photos of me by a lake or pool or ocean, that really sounds like fun. What am I talking about, anything is fun en-femme.
Take care,
Bree :battingeyelashes:

Hannah Adams
02-28-2015, 10:17 AM
Always wanted to play tennis enfemme

Isabella Ross
02-28-2015, 01:14 PM
A 7 cap here who would LOVE to play in a short skirt some day. A fantasy...will it ever come true?

Jenniferbabe
03-02-2015, 12:05 PM
I play plenty of golf and occasionally wear my padded underwear to enhance my hips and behind. I know the ladies at the club admire my derriere so that is gratifying. No really keen when a guy checks out my behind but there are some who do.